[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
The final form of AA8 Sirus fight with my final gear for this league:

AA8 Sirus's destruction at 10 FPS - Delirium league

Everything in this game is a joke when some mechanics are "broken". Enjoy while it lasts!

P.S.

I don't know what's really more "broken" to be honest: Sirus ~5 chaos loot (90% of the time) vs. Icestorm performance vs. Cluster jewels stacking

Icestorm lags you down to 10 FPS even without SC? Wow. Is it like that everywhere, or only on Sirus?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
The final form of AA8 Sirus fight with my final gear for this league:

AA8 Sirus's destruction at 10 FPS - Delirium league

Everything in this game is a joke when some mechanics are "broken". Enjoy while it lasts!

P.S.

I don't know what's really more "broken" to be honest: Sirus ~5 chaos loot (90% of the time) vs. Icestorm performance vs. Cluster jewels stacking

Icestorm lags you down to 10 FPS even without SC? Wow. Is it like that everywhere, or only on Sirus?

Depending of what is happening around it can be even worse, for example in 100% delirious maps or during Betrayal encounters is worse.

Sometimes due to low fps i cant even reliable click on shrines or boxes lol
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 may. 2020 19:11:16
Fantastic build. Killed everything easily, about to hit lvl96 without even trying to, thankyou Kelvynn!
I just tried Whispering Ice on HC and got killed on 83 when I was crafting aspect of spider. Fenumus oneshotted me somehow with 7,2k es and CI ofc, his main damage is chaos which i am complete immune, so quite weird, but shit happens. I am done this league but maybe will try again upcoming league.

Your numbers are really cool but dont forget u are on SC and with investment like this - split personality 5int 5es = cca 8ex each, on hc u are on 15ex for one and there are only few on market. Also when u play voices with those split personalities is about 200-300ex gear. For this price, u can on most of the builds boost is to heaven with double corruptions etc...

Delirium jewels bring really nice, quite infinite scaling, but its so expansive when u want to have everything perfect. Then maybe build looks broken, but as Herald or any other with 300ex invetment is broken.

So i just wanna say yea Whispering Ice is so cool build, its viable each league, its also HC viable and Kelvynn did so nice job. But videos with 32k ES can be so frustrating and not even 1% of players touch these numbers.'

I had really nice gear 83 level and i was sitting just on 8k ES which is far away from immortal, because there are not reductions especially for physical damage.
Rarity: Rare
Bramble Charm
Lapis Amulet
--------
Quality (Attribute Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+36 to Intelligence (implicit)
--------
14% increased Intelligence
24% increased Cold Damage
13% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased Quantity of Items found
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
+30 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Crusader Item

Sorry I don't know how to post a little picture of my amulet where you can see the stats but I'm proud to announce after about 6 or 7 Awakener's orbs I hit an amulet that's not terrible!

% Increased intel / +dmg per 15 intel stats pulled into one and i landed T1 Cold damage and T2 quantity. I then used imbued catalysts's on it to try to roll % spell damage on it (Since they give 20% influence now), and blocked life with craft; but it failed. It didn't turn out terrible though, 13% increased max ES from the slam. About to craft tranquility on it, and then I can finally not worry about my ammy slot anymore. I was thinking about using divine orbs on it, to try and get the 7% quantity, but it's risky because it already has the max 12% intel and 13% ES. Might be hard to get those 2 stats back.
"
RexRose escribió:

I was thinking about using divine orbs on it, to try and get the 7% quantity, but it's risky because it already has the max 12% intel and 13% ES. Might be hard to get those 2 stats back.

I'd divine it for 7% quantity and 12% intel. The 13% ES value only really gets you a tiny amount of ES, as you have so much % increased ES from your intelligence value.
Ok ty!
Good idea and point!
"
RexRose escribió:

Sorry I don't know how to post a little picture of my amulet where you can see the stats but I'm proud to announce after about 6 or 7 Awakener's orbs I hit an amulet that's not terrible!

while you are writing post, click on your character portrait above the page, choose your character then click on the piece you want to link either in your inventory, on your character or your stash, it should link it in your post.

Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 10 may. 2020 6:18:57
Hi can this build be Play as SSF?
Or is IT to hard to get the gear?
Porcupines fuck me hard, how to fight agains that?...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional