[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

New video: Aul at 1k Depth

Sirus is completely trivial at this point. Let's do something that's actually challenging.

I'm having way too much fun in this league! :)
I will multicraft vaal regalia, whats better on suffix, 5% inc attributes or 21-25 flat int when u are around 1,8k int?
When you are bored and have way too much currency you do shiet like this :

Crusader base + Redeemer base + Awekener's Orb + Perfect fossils + Gilded fossil + Trash To Treasure prophecy + Divine orbs
Thought of doing something like this too. :D

However, Isn't shaped Veritania more beautiful?

Btw: I just bought an awoken Spell Cascade
How am I able to function with 3 to 6 fps?

Is it that worse for you guys, too?
Editado por útlima vez por Necro_42739 en 8 may. 2020 14:04:03
"
Necro_42739 escribió:
Thought of doing something like this too. :D

However, Isn't shaped Veritania more beautiful?

Btw: I just bought an awoken Spell Cascade
How am I able to function with 3 to 6 fps?

Is it that worse for you guys, too?

Impossible to use on Xbox, freezes everything up.
finally got my belt with worst rolls...

Ok back again with link set up comments

Concentrated effect is still bad imho but Awakened Spell Cascade doesn't help much for bossing so I tested a number of gems to place in that socket the best one I've found so far is. Energy leech Support... Unlike ConcE it does not shrink the radius of our storm but simply improves it adding the ST damage we're looking for as well as making you insanely tanky against everything but Ele Reflect.

So my Icestorm links are as follows:
Cyclone, Awakened Cast while Channeling, Awakened Cold Pen(3link)
Awakened Controlled Destruction, Awakened Elemental Focus, Awakened Spell Cascade(map clear) Energy Shield Leech(bossing)

Cold pen goes well on cyclone for a tiny bit of extra damage for my set up since i'm running Triple Hatred buff effect.

Why Concentrated effect is bad IMHO. It makes both radius of the spell smaller while yes the storm is in a tighter area the aoe from each shard is also in a tighter area causing potential misses more often.

During my testing Energy Shield Leech Support has come out on top Every. Single. Time. I no longer run from A8 Meteors I just face tank the 15k damage and keep on Sirus. Uber Elder is a joke I no longer bother with the mechanics of the fight just spin and win the whole time.

"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:

I no longer run from A8 Meteors I just face tank the 15k damage and keep on Sirus.

"Why run? What's the point?"

On the same note my character, Corona_Madness failed hard this league with numbers it seems:

489.461 Shaper Average Hit
4649 Intelligence
34299 Energy Shield

So much failure for such a hard work :(

Now you see why just 1 Intelligence point is so important and would fix all these failures but where to get it from i am wondering?
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 may. 2020 15:54:52
"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:
Why Concentrated effect is bad IMHO. It makes both radius of the spell smaller while yes the storm is in a tighter area the aoe from each shard is also in a tighter area causing potential misses more often.

You are about 6 years late to this discussion. Icestorm uses the same hit mechanic as Firestorm. People did all the math long time ago and established that CE is the best.

"
During my testing Energy Shield Leech Support has come out on top Every. Single. Time.

On top of what? CE?? That's just not possible. You cannot leech when you are on full ES, so the best you get from it is 40% MORE dmg while leeching ES. And a LOT of the time you are actually full, so that's only 25% MORE. I don't know what kind of testing you did, but with the amount of power in this league you probably just can't see the difference because everything dies too fast.
The final form of AA8 Sirus fight with my final gear for this league:

AA8 Sirus's destruction at 10 FPS - Delirium league

Everything in this game is a joke when some mechanics are "broken". Enjoy while it lasts!

P.S.

I don't know what's really more "broken" to be honest: Sirus ~5 chaos loot (90% of the time) vs. Icestorm performance vs. Cluster jewels stacking
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 may. 2020 18:02:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional