[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I've been playing this build for a couple weeks now and having an absolute blast! I tried the Simulacrum at 91 and got all the way to wave 20 before being completely unable to defeat Kosis. I had about 6.8k ES at the time and he would just one shot me on his shockwave while I did very little. Since then I was able to insert my 4th Cold to the Core cluster so I'm thinking of giving it another try when I get the Splinters again. However, though my ES is now around 7.8k, I'm not sure if that is enough for being able to make a mistake. I know I'm about at the point where I need to make a pretty big upgrade, but I'm not sure what the first thing should be. I have 4ex right now to work with. I am debating between using one of these 2 Hubris Circlets for the Hunter Orb slam,

just trying to decide if I can make up 40 resistance in other gear. Do you all have any recommendations on what should be my other big gear upgrade? Is it worth saving for one Int/ES Split Personality? Should I look to be getting a new amulet? Better body armor? Thanks all in advance for any advice; this thread has been really helpful!
"
Kelvynn escribió:

1. Your regalia has 5% attr. Change that to 6%. If you don't have it yet, ask me, or lilianmarius.

2. Your belt doesn't have an %int implicit.

3. Your amulet has 12% int with 20q. Can't see in the profile, but can't that be divined to 14%?

4. You are still using a 13% Wise Oak and 12% Atziri's Promise.

5. CE 21/0 is better than 20/20 and costs 10c. CE 21/20 isn't very expensive either (1.5 ex).

6. Awakened CD is 9 ex.

After those things I can only think of really expensive upgrades.

Thanks for those tips :)

I've been trying to get away from the build, but anything I try with other chars, is either not the same damage, or way squishier, or both (and it's the squishiness that bothers me most).

So I decided to try and optimize my Whispering Ice char.

I went to buy a new Cyclopean Coil, found one at 15%, put quality on it, corrupt, and BOOM, 6% increased DEX and 6% increased INT corrupt :D

Feels good.
Thanks again.

P.S. For future reference, perhaps next league, ARE there any other builds that are similar to this, as in simple (a move skill, an attack skill, and perhaps one debuff skill), tanky, and has good-to-great clear speed?
"
Yarik85 escribió:
P.S. For future reference, perhaps next league, ARE there any other builds that are similar to this, as in simple (a move skill, an attack skill, and perhaps one debuff skill), tanky, and has good-to-great clear speed?

For future - I don't know, but as far as this league goes, the herald stacking CoC Cyclone/Bladefall/Blade Blast is basically the same gameplay, but more DPS and more FPS (the latter being the reason I switched from WI to it sadly).

I loved the Whispering Ice Queen Dancer, it took me from 1 (well 38) to 98 lvl and Kelvynn and few others here were just outstanding in helping others reach crazy levels with that build. But I eventually got tired of 5-10fps playstyle and switched to the build mentioned above. My INT/ES splits alone were enough to fund it, and DPS wise its much better BUT nothing comes close to Whispering Ice Queen Dancer when it comes to tankiness. Its Tier1 on herald stacking CoC build, but its God Tier on WI, you just cant die at some point.

I'm fairly new to PoE, played only in Synthesis and Legion for 1.5 months each before Delirium, and I feel like the Whispering Ice build is where I learned the most about PoE. I was hesitant to learn about anything CoC/CwC related, I felt like Cluster Jewels are well over my head etc. But the way how OP and few others presented it here made me feel comfortable enough to try the top things.
Hi everyone! A friend recently started Poe on the pc and this is the build he chose. I run an aura bot that is tailored towards the damage of this build and started thinking about how far we could push the limits if elemental resistances didn't matter. So I guess my question to you all is, if you don't care about resistance at all since with my buffs hes got 90% all res, what are the absolutely most offensive items that could be substituted into the build?

So far hes got 2 intelligence corrupted rings with t2 int rolls and int/str craft. Cyclopean coil, Black sun crest (for 15% intelligence), extra curse explode chest. Boots with 70 int (are there better % increased boots or is a mod like tailwind best here??) (Don't want to use Stampede since I buff his speed with vaal haste)

Either gloves with 51 int and curse enemies with 11 elemental weakness, or some offering to the serpent gloves with lvl 8 frostbite on hit. (Does the life leech effects are not removed at full life work with ghost reaver?)

Are there any items that you all could think of to squeeze out more damage in any of these slots?
Editado por útlima vez por vornskr en 6 may. 2020 2:21:48
"
vornskr escribió:
Hi everyone! A friend recently started Poe on the pc and this is the build he chose. I run an aura bot that is tailored towards the damage of this build and started thinking about how far we could push the limits if elemental resistances didn't matter. So I guess my question to you all is, if you don't care about resistance at all since with my buffs hes got 90% all res, what are the absolutely most offensive items that could be substituted into the build?

So far hes got 2 intelligence corrupted rings with t2 int rolls and int/str craft. Cyclopean coil, Black sun crest (for 15% intelligence), extra curse explode chest. Boots with 70 int (are there better % increased boots or is a mod like tailwind best here??) (Don't want to use Stampede since I buff his speed with vaal haste)

Either gloves with 51 int and curse enemies with 11 elemental weakness, or some offering to the serpent gloves with lvl 8 frostbite on hit. (Does the life leech effects are not removed at full life work with ghost reaver?)

Are there any items that you all could think of to squeeze out more damage in any of these slots?

Every suffix that normally is occupied by a resistance mod, if you don't care about those, the best offensive option in my opinion is to craft dual attributes (Str/Int or Dex/Int)

Culling strike (Warlord's ) on gloves and Onslaught on kill (Redeemer's) on boots also.

Black Sun Crest is way worse than any Hunter ES helmet with + Intelligence /% increased Intelligence/+ Dual attributes.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 may. 2020 4:02:02
Finally update all of my Splits to int/ES had 5 that were int with random...

12k ES to 15k!!
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
vornskr escribió:

Every suffix that normally is occupied by a resistance mod, if you don't care about those, the best offensive option in my opinion is to craft dual attributes (Str/Int or Dex/Int)

Culling strike (Warlord's ) on gloves and Onslaught on kill (Redeemer's) on boots also.

Black Sun Crest is way worse than any Hunter ES helmet with + Intelligence /% increased Intelligence/+ Dual attributes.

\

Thanks for this advice!! I'll switch the suffixes around and grab a couple of the other items. We have perma onslaught because of my buffs so would tailwind be better on boots? Also I believe he has culling strike on one of his setups, so if hes got that covered, what would be next best thing on gloves? Or would you remove culling from gems instead and put on gloves?
Getting into the build post act 10. Looking at the PoB. How reliable is the curse setup? It doesn't seem like I'm cursing alot of stuff with just a curse on hit with ball lightning connected to CWDT.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
TitCriss escribió:
Hi guys,

Do you think it is possible to beat simulacrum with 5600 ES and 5800 damage tooltip (Spell Cascade)? Someone in a video only had 7000-8000 es and he did 20/20

I don't believe the simulacrum is timed, so if you're careful during waves 17+, there's a non-zero chance you clear wave 20 before you run out of portals.

You're way better off upgrading your gear first. Get tranquility on your amulet. Get a 15% belt and then use catalysts to get it to 18%.

Allright, I've bought a tranquility amulet because it was costing half the price of buying the oils.

Also bought a 20 exalts chest.

The only thing that sucks is that there isn't any intelligence... But whatever, I've been losing several hours just looking at chests online and trying to craft one.

So Simulacrum was decent.

7,8k ES / 8,7K Icestorm with Spell Cascade
1 death wave 15 to omophobia, I stopped moving...
Wave 19 Omophobia + Kosis, Killed Omophobia and not sure how Kosis killed me once.
Wave 20 : Easy Omophobia

So if I had tried with 5.6K ES it may have cost me all my portals.
wow!!! What a build. I am having tons of fun playing this love the speed of it and her tankiness. Thanks for posting the build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional