[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
FeFFoM escribió:
Can you tell me which basis are you corrupting more often?

Rings, Belts & Amulets can give %Int corruptions but I corrupt almost all my items if I have a backup gear piece. At least now that I don't really have T1 items and any stat increase is very welcome as T16 is still a struggle at only 7K ES & 1.4K Int :(.
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
FeFFoM escribió:
Can you tell me which basis are you corrupting more often?

Rings, Belts & Amulets can give %Int corruptions but I corrupt almost all my items if I have a backup gear piece. At least now that I don't really have T1 items and any stat increase is very welcome as T16 is still a struggle at only 7K ES & 1.4K Int :(.

i see, i'll start doing that, im not that far... im at 1370int atm... 5,5k es only... and my dps is pretty bad, dont know how long i'll last alive tbh :D
Hmm, PoB doesn't appear to support stacking Vengeful Commander. I get the same dps whether I have 1 or 4 of these notables. Is there a flag somewhere I need to set?
"
Graiaule escribió:
Hmm, PoB doesn't appear to support stacking Vengeful Commander. I get the same dps whether I have 1 or 4 of these notables. Is there a flag somewhere I need to set?

Of course it does, look at Total More - Cold damage - Hatred - i have 41 value there with 4x Vengeful Commander
Not sure what I was seeing -- I can't duplicate the issue. False alarm I suppose.

Was trying to decide if I should switch to the Hatred tree.

OK, got it working. And the answer is no. It's not worth losing 24% ES to gain 27% damage, while also losing Overlord. It probably makes sense at level 100 though, as then you can afford to be a bit squishier.

Hmm, so now I am wondering what to do to upgrade. There isn't anything cheap I can think of. I have a bunch of 18% belts waiting for a corruption chamber...
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 3 may. 2020 17:35:13
"
Graiaule escribió:
Not sure what I was seeing -- I can't duplicate the issue. False alarm I suppose.

Was trying to decide if I should switch to the Hatred tree.

OK, got it working. And the answer is no. It's not worth losing 24% ES to gain 27% damage, while also losing Overlord. It probably makes sense at level 100 though, as then you can afford to be a bit squishier.

Hmm, so now I am wondering what to do to upgrade. There isn't anything cheap I can think of. I have a bunch of 18% belts waiting for a corruption chamber...

You can start with gloves for example :)

I can make a discount of 5 exalts just for you :)

"
lilianmarius escribió:

You can start with gloves for example :)

I can make a discount of 5 exalts just for you :)

Thanks -- I'll have to pass on that until I can get a corresponding helm with the proper resist and 10% int...
Hi guys,

Do you think it is possible to beat simulacrum with 5600 ES and 5800 damage tooltip (Spell Cascade)? Someone in a video only had 7000-8000 es and he did 20/20

"
TitCriss escribió:
Hi guys,

Do you think it is possible to beat simulacrum with 5600 ES and 5800 damage tooltip (Spell Cascade)? Someone in a video only had 7000-8000 es and he did 20/20

I don't believe the simulacrum is timed, so if you're careful during waves 17+, there's a non-zero chance you clear wave 20 before you run out of portals.

You're way better off upgrading your gear first. Get tranquility on your amulet. Get a 15% belt and then use catalysts to get it to 18%.
Yello!
So, I've done more with this build than I ever could imagine, deathless this and deathless that, Ive ran out of currency sort of, I got enough to get myself awakened curse on hit and possibly spell cascade, wondering if that's the right call.
For those of you that would check out my gear etc, I am using 2 splits that arent int+es because I need the stats, if I swap out my amulet to get the stats, I also most likely have to swap out my gloves to fit in aspect there and so forth, its a expensive domino effect is what I'm getting at.
So whatcha think, upgrade to some gems or something else?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional