[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Talking about patience...in this league of madness, here is the 3rd Mirror of Kalandra :))

And still no 3 empty socket or 1 empty socket Voices drop......after hundreds and hundreds of Simulacrums

Buy it with that mirror. Unless you can think of something else uber-godly that you still don't own.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Talking about patience...in this league of madness, here is the 3rd Mirror of Kalandra :))

And still no 3 empty socket or 1 empty socket Voices drop......after hundreds and hundreds of Simulacrums

Buy it with that mirror. Unless you can think of something else uber-godly that you still don't own.

1 empty socket Voices is 2.5 Mirrors, the cheapest one, i don't want to buy the 3 empty socket one and i still hope for a double Hatred/Clarity jewel to appear on trade.

Otherwise i don't have on what to spend the mirror..it will probably end rotting in Standard :)

I have already corrupted 15x CttC/Vengeful Commander/Widespread Destruction large cluster jewels bought at 2 ex a piece - not a single wanted outcome (penetration/reduced mana reserved).

But what i am talking about 1x or 3x Voices that i didn't manage to drop when in 2 leagues (previous one and this) i killed over 170 Sirus 8 and haven't seen a single The Saviour drop.

RNG is RNG and sometimes it just tickle with your mind....
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 may. 2020 18:12:22
It's depressing that a 7 passive voice is down to 1.5ex. Where o where will we get the exalts to buy our split personalities at 9ex each...
Just got a headhunter from cadiro. Is it worth to swap out cyclopean coil? Or should I just sell it and use the profits to buy some more jewels.
Is there anything great I can do with this?

https://imgur.com/heWHQDo

Any further tips for the build appreciated, this is my first CI char, and it's all so confusing. Not keen on transitioning to the Split Personality one, that's way too many Ex (I have now 9, had 12 earlier, and that's probably the richest I have ever been)
"
PhanTom_lt escribió:
Is there anything great I can do with this?

https://imgur.com/heWHQDo

Any further tips for the build appreciated, this is my first CI char, and it's all so confusing. Not keen on transitioning to the Split Personality one, that's way too many Ex (I have now 9, had 12 earlier, and that's probably the richest I have ever been)

Nothing too great.
You can craft % ES on it, and see if it gives you better stats than your current helmet with flat INT.

Otherwise, I THINK that you would still come out ahead by switching to the Split Personality tree. You can easily start out with Split Personalities that only have INT on them with a random stat.

My char has almost 11k ES with all INT/randomStat Splits (and 15k tooltip DPS with Spell Cascade, sitting at just a touch over 3k INT)
"
TheBrownBaronG escribió:
Just got a headhunter from cadiro. Is it worth to swap out cyclopean coil? Or should I just sell it and use the profits to buy some more jewels.

HH doesn't do much for this build. The best use is to sell it and buy something nice.
Kelvynn, or anyone, I've reached a point where, most gear upgrades are really expensive as far as I've seen and I'm wondering if I'm at the point where awakened coh and spell cascade etc is worth it?
"
FeFFoM escribió:

Im aware of the lacking of int, but ssf life is hard... been trying to find good stuff with int but no luck so far.

farm essences (of spite).. you need to craft your own items in ssf and you can get pretty decent int rolls that way. :)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Chridian escribió:
Kelvynn, or anyone, I've reached a point where, most gear upgrades are really expensive as far as I've seen and I'm wondering if I'm at the point where awakened coh and spell cascade etc is worth it?

1. Your regalia has 5% attr. Change that to 6%. If you don't have it yet, ask me, or lilianmarius.

2. Your belt doesn't have an %int implicit.

3. Your amulet has 12% int with 20q. Can't see in the profile, but can't that be divined to 14%?

4. You are still using a 13% Wise Oak and 12% Atziri's Promise.

5. CE 21/0 is better than 20/20 and costs 10c. CE 21/20 isn't very expensive either (1.5 ex).

6. Awakened CD is 9 ex.

After those things I can only think of really expensive upgrades.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 5 may. 2020 19:38:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional