[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@TitCriss: 18% increased int is quite good. That's about equivalent to a ~220 int chest, so the difference between that chest and one that has 50 int (and costs half a mirror or more) is really just 220 versus 270.

It would very likely have cost you way less than 20ex to craft a similar chest, though probably with a bit less ES. But RNG can get in the way.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 may. 2020 19:52:41
Sorry for my newbie question but, why isn´t neccesary to 6 linked whispering ice?... Thanks...
"
Sorry for my newbie question but, why isn´t neccesary to 6 linked whispering ice?... Thanks...

6 link will rise cost of cyclone and ice storms supports all gems in whispering ice(it doesn't matter they linked or not
"
support gems do not have to be linked together in order to apply to the innate skill Icestorm
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Icestorm )
Editado por útlima vez por finkel1024 en 7 may. 2020 3:48:58
"
Graiaule escribió:
@TitCriss: 18% increased int is quite good. That's about equivalent to a ~220 int chest, so the difference between that chest and one that has 50 int (and costs half a mirror or more) is really just 220 versus 270.

You're forgetting that all the flat int is added into one pool and this number is multiplied by all % inc Int. So its more like 220 versus 300+ extra Int if you get a chest with T1 Int.
Thank you for the build, it's been awesome! :)
Got to 100 which I've never imagined I would do, 40/40 completed first time too!
I was on the classic tree until level 99 (2700 INT and 13k ES) when I finally transitioned to the new tree (sort of, still a bit of custom nodes due to my resists). Only at 99 with 85% xp I did some Chayulas as couldn't wait to hit 100 ;)
Corrupted countless cyclopean coils and finally yesterday some success:

Will keep trying for a better INT implicit, but with 3634 INT and 17665 ES I feel immortal anyway ;)
Hope we can continue to enjoy this build in the next league xD
All the best everyone and thank you again, I'm one happy girl xD
I adore this build, and it's my favorite that I've ever played.

Unfortunately, I had to stop due to the FPS drops. I have a GeForce 1080 TI and an i7 8700K CPU, usually playing in 4k at 60 FPS, but this build became unplayable due to the poor Delirium performance combined with the dozen Ice Storms I had going at once. (To be clear, no blame at all to the build creator for any of this. It's really a problem with the game's optimization imo.)

Is there any other build any of you would recommend for someone who really enjoyed this one but who would prefer smoother frames? I liked the following:

- Able to move while dealing damage, so very mobile
- Tons of damage
- Unkillable due to CI and ES leech, and especially unkillable once I got the Watcher's Eye with +ES gain on hit while affected by Discipline
- Build is magic-oriented
- Didn't have to play a beastly character; I prefer playing Shadow, Scion, or Witch

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
"
Asorcis escribió:
I adore this build, and it's my favorite that I've ever played.

Unfortunately, I had to stop due to the FPS drops. I have a GeForce 1080 TI and an i7 8700K CPU, usually playing in 4k at 60 FPS, but this build became unplayable due to the poor Delirium performance combined with the dozen Ice Storms I had going at once. (To be clear, no blame at all to the build creator for any of this. It's really a problem with the game's optimization imo.)

Is there any other build any of you would recommend for someone who really enjoyed this one but who would prefer smoother frames? I liked the following:

- Able to move while dealing damage, so very mobile
- Tons of damage
- Unkillable due to CI and ES leech, and especially unkillable once I got the Watcher's Eye with +ES gain on hit while affected by Discipline
- Build is magic-oriented
- Didn't have to play a beastly character; I prefer playing Shadow, Scion, or Witch

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

If you're donating your gear, hit me up - thanks! :)
"
LiNGeN escribió:

You're forgetting that all the flat int is added into one pool and this number is multiplied by all % inc Int. So its more like 220 versus 300+ extra Int if you get a chest with T1 Int.

Ugh. I tried to be clever and missed the point completely.

Yes, a chest with 18% + 55 int will give you about 100 more character sheet int than a chest with 18% only.

That's the only way that should be compared.

It's hard to craft such a chest with good ES, though.
Can anyone help me find a good helmet and how much it would cost?
Where is the old tree to start with?...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional