[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Chridian escribió:
You were saying that we dont need the watchers eye with ES gained on hit later on in the build but I just so happen to have one and I feel alot safer using it, atleast for now, but where's the best spot to park this jewel in our current skilltree?

Park it as close to the start of the skill tree as possible, of course. Remember, the split personality jewels are less valuable the closer to the start they are placed.
Hey guys, been Reading through the guide for a bit, but 200+ pages are too long. My question is kinda simple... im playing ssf, manage to get the staff, an ice tomb and the astraments, Plus a perandus blazoon... since its hc, when you guys find it safe to fully switch to CI? I don't see my es getting up as im lvl 50, Plus my HP pool is pretty low... any tip? I really don't wanna die with these items.
Editado por útlima vez por FeFFoM en 2 may. 2020 0:05:32
"
FeFFoM escribió:
Hey guys, been Reading through the guide for a bit, but 200+ pages are too long. My question is kinda simple... im playing ssf, manage to get the staff, an ice tomb and the astraments, Plus a perandus blazoon... since its hc, when you guys find it safe to fully switch to CI? I don't see my es getting up as im lvl 50, Plus my HP pool is pretty low... any tip? I really don't wanna die with these items.

I wouldn't say this build is HC friendly. I looked at your tree though and ideally you would want to get as many ES, ES leech, ES keystones as you can before or when you make the switch:

Zealoth's Oath
Ghost Reaver
Foresight
Unnatural Calm
Deep Wisdom
Arcane Will
Arcane Focus
Light Eater
Ethereal Feast
Utmost Intellect

Also abyssal jewels can roll pretty good +max ES mods if you happen to get one.
Hi Guys ;

Playing through this build, and it's very nice indeed.

Thanks for your time while preparing it..

I've a question.. I have 1036 int, and 4,5k ES. But there is sth wrong. Guess it's not about items, but can't go through. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks again !
"
Bugrahanyildiz escribió:
Hi Guys ;

Playing through this build, and it's very nice indeed.

Thanks for your time while preparing it..

I've a question.. I have 1036 int, and 4,5k ES. But there is sth wrong. Guess it's not about items, but can't go through. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks again !

can't really help you, as I'm not the best at this but it would be helpful if you set your profile to "public" so people can see your character and skilltree (:
Thanks ! Did it already.
"
FeFFoM escribió:

when i finished act 10 i was level 64 with ci and only like 1500 es it was easy but i had to buy pretty much all new gear to do any map so while it is doable i would reccomend not relying on those uniques. unless you have the currency to purchase after leveling enough to do maps. just my thoughts
"
lilianmarius escribió:
So my 2nd Mirror of Kalandra was spent on probably best "non-legacy" chest piece for this build:

Now my gear is kinda done, i really don't know what to improve, only a possible double Hatred (%penetration/% increased cold damage) / Clarity (Mana as Extra ES) Watcher's Eye but there is none on trade and if it would probably would cost a mirror at least.

I am not sure if i have the patience to farm a 3rd mirror so....

Talking about patience...in this league of madness, here is the 3rd Mirror of Kalandra :))

And still no 3 empty socket or 1 empty socket Voices drop......after hundreds and hundreds of Simulacrums

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 2 may. 2020 18:12:25
Upgrade: (ssfhc) Managed somehow to get into maps... im struggling atm with dmg, the survivability for white maps its pretty cool, but i cant do things like tane's bosses, the damage just isnt there yet. gonna post my stuff any advice is appreciated.

Spoiler
"
FeFFoM escribió:
Upgrade: (ssfhc) Managed somehow to get into maps... im struggling atm with dmg, the survivability for white maps its pretty cool, but i cant do things like tane's bosses, the damage just isnt there yet. gonna post my stuff any advice is appreciated.

Spoiler

Would probably look at those boots first, it seems like the easiest thing you could replace with int/resists/movement speed enchant boots

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional