[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
FedeS escribió:
I'm using Rumi, I thought it was decent for physical damage mitigation? Armor+block. Maybe good for when you still have low ES?
PS: why are you using 2 Wise? Do they stack?

Granite flasks (armour) are only good at low levels. In the endgame they don't help this build at all. Basalt is the real phys mitigation flask.

I carry 2 Oaks just because I don't have any better 5th flask. I play with the first 3 flasks 99% of the time. The 2nd Oak is used pretty much only for Sirus: I use that one in the first 3 phases and the big burn in the final phase.
Hi there, loving ur build. Have been followed it loong time, but now I just test it on SSF. I have done little changes, nothing big. Im little bad luck about jewel drops, so atm running w/o those, but overall feels so good. lv74, 920 or smth INT :)

Spoiler

Not the best items (boots yeah bad), but gonna upgrade when i get better items. Sadly I have 4 other SSF chars but have recycled all INT-bases expect those which I use now :D

Overall, feels good and gonna be better.
"
FedeS escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:

I used TradeMacro at some point but wasn't sure it was trustworthy market price-wise. Thanks.

I can confirm you should not trust trademacro for commodity items -- it's easily fooled. In other words, if you believe its prices, you'll definitely sell your items quickly......

Damn. Yea that's what I thought. Which tool do you recommend by the way?

I don't use a tool.

For specific items, I check out the trade website.

I press ALT and, unless the item has only T1/T2 affixes, I just vendor it. It's late in the league; you're not going to sell rare items unless they are top items. Exceptions are things like ilvl 86 shaper/hunter amulets.

I'm getting very close to the point where I am keeping only currency, some incubators, maps, delirium orbs, and simulacrum shards (with very rare exceptions for some unique items.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 29 abr. 2020 22:48:09
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
So I just switched to the new tree and it's great but I lost the medium jewel that gave me hex breaker. Here are my flasks and I should probably replace Rumi's for a remove curse flask but which one would be the best to get?

Since you lost Hex Breaker, I'd recommend an anti-curse flask

until you get it back, instead of Rumi that doesn't do much for this build.

The best flask right now to replace Rumi's is to get another sulphur flask?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 29 abr. 2020 22:27:17
During my adventureres on other, some might say, lesser builds, I have accumulated a assortment of split personalities, both the jewels and the other kind irl, but thats besides the point.
I have a plan, NAY, a dream, of picking this build up again taking advantage of all my personalities, I was wondering though, til I can get my hands on a fully leveled awakened curse on hit, provided I still do have a 6L, could wave of conviction be a decent thing to have in cwdt?
"
Tsiganisti escribió:
Hi there, loving ur build. Have been followed it loong time, but now I just test it on SSF. I have done little changes, nothing big. Im little bad luck about jewel drops, so atm running w/o those, but overall feels so good. lv74, 920 or smth INT :)

Spoiler

Not the best items (boots yeah bad), but gonna upgrade when i get better items. Sadly I have 4 other SSF chars but have recycled all INT-bases expect those which I use now :D

How did you find your staff?

I had to get to T7 Burial Chambers before I could get it at lvl 80+.

You got it earlier, from farming Western Forest?

"
lilianmarius escribió:
and most important i sell things in bulk (currency, fossils, maps, prophecies) with the price of a single item.

Where do I buy prophecies in bulk? Another unofficial trade website?

I usually fill up on stock of tempests and some other prophecies at regular intervals, but the official trade site doesn't support bulk trade of prophecies so it is always a matter of spamming 20+ players with trade whispers...
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
Tsiganisti escribió:

Spoiler

As I said, I have 4 other SSF-characters, so I have farmed much. I get lucky and get it my first 20 stacked decks :D
Editado por útlima vez por Tsiganisti en 30 abr. 2020 7:21:17
So my 2nd Mirror of Kalandra was spent on probably best "non-legacy" chest piece for this build:

Now my gear is kinda done, i really don't know what to improve, only a possible double Hatred (%penetration/% increased cold damage) / Clarity (Mana as Extra ES) Watcher's Eye but there is none on trade and if it would probably would cost a mirror at least.

I am not sure if i have the patience to farm a 3rd mirror so....
"
Tsiganisti escribió:
Spoiler
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
Tsiganisti escribió:

Spoiler

As I said, I have 4 other SSF-characters, so I have farmed much. I get lucky and get it my first 20 stacked decks :D

Oh snap... I didn't realize until now that you share stash with your other SSF characters. hehe
"
lilianmarius escribió:
So my 2nd Mirror of Kalandra was spent on probably best "non-legacy" chest piece for this build:

Now my gear is kinda done, i really don't know what to improve, only a possible double Hatred (%penetration/% increased cold damage) / Clarity (Mana as Extra ES) Watcher's Eye but there is none on trade and if it would probably would cost a mirror at least.

I am not sure if i have the patience to farm a 3rd mirror so....

Now you go SSF!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional