[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
FedeS escribió:

What's the best tool in order to price check all items fast so we don't have to waste time checking in poe.trade or poe.ninja? Thanks in advance.

I use TradeMacro for price checking items, it's decent.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 abr. 2020 11:15:29
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
cirerrek escribió:

how to quickly ID, price, stash, and setup sales. Since you've farmed up 2 mirror this league you have to be good at it, so I am curious about your process.

I've taken to use PoE Overlay since trade.macro and poe.trade are slow as molasses, but half the time it tells me things like 1 alch as the low end and 500 exalts as the high end, which is not very helpful.

Do you do thinks like setup 10 maps/simulacrums and then do inventory management after you are done?

I always have a quadruple dump tab where i drop all the loot from chaining maps/Simulacrums and i identify/price them after at least 1 conqueror chain done or in case of Simulacrums after 4-5 runs of this instance.

I managed to do a lot of currency this league fast by selling almsot everything that was over 4-5 chaos and most important i sell things in bulk (currency, fossils, maps, prophecies) with the price of a single item. I don't overcharge for selling bulk that's what i am saying and you will be surprised how fast and how much you can sell your shitty loot.

And another important thing is that i don't overprice items waiting to get more currency for 1 item, i sell for the cheapest price on market and items are selling really fast and money are coming :)

Thank you for the elaboration.

If I'm reading this right.

Focus on spawning a conquer. In the process. Just dump everything a quad tab. After you get the conqueror down. ID everything and vendor anything below 1c and sell anything above 4-5c. Checked against trade.macro

For simulacrum. Every 4-5 waves? Or you do 4-5 simulacrums and then ID and price? I haven't run one yet. Literally only have one to my name though I almost have a second assembled.

I'm a little fuzzier on the sell in bulk concept so I'm hopping you can go into that further. Like what currencies do you sell? do you have a tab for maps and then just say i have X# of maps for sell at a 1c each whatever the maps may be?

And for the last I think you are saying don't try to milk things for as much as you can get. If the lowest price on something is 70c you sell it for 70c rather than trying to get that one buyer that will go for 100c?

Thanks!
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
So I just switched to the new tree and it's great but I lost the medium jewel that gave me hex breaker. Here are my flasks and I should probably replace Rumi's for a remove curse flask but which one would be the best to get?

Since you lost Hex Breaker, I'd recommend an anti-curse flask

until you get it back, instead of Rumi that doesn't do much for this build.
"
What is happening with the price of split personality ? They reached 13 ex today.

Mathil played a Split Personality build? :)))
"
Xce1e escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Update:

I finally got around to adapt LiNGeN's tree to leveling and put it into the 3.10 version as the new main tree. You can switch to it at lv 84 and build up from there. The end result is the most powerful version I've seen that doesn't require uber expensive items and still has the best QoL features.

love your build. Just wondering what’s your int/es before and after the recent changes to the tree.

I switched to LiNGeN's tree at lv 98 with already good gear, and went from ~3400 Int and ~16k ES to 3800 Int and 20k ES. The damage increase was even bigger because it allowed me to add another CttC.

That tree lets you add a large cluster and 3 Splits while still keeping 2 Megalo's.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
What is happening with the price of split personality ? They reached 13 ex today.

Mathil played a Split Personality build? :)))

Oh no :(

Thanks to you and Breken for his advices, I've never made a similar progress in a league before playing this build.

I pushed the build to -in my opinion- a decent level, cleaning Uber Elder/Sirus, simulacrum double boss wave 20 or t16 100% delirium maps without any major difficulty.

I'm actually sitting on 3k4 INT and 20k ES and I don't know how to push it even further ... except by investing in more int/es split pers. jewel or a perfect Watcher's Eye.

There are only two things I struggle with this build:
- Achieve blighted maps is quite difficult and performance issue doesn't help at all, even with a recent GPU;
- The huge performance issue with the Awakened spell cascade support :/

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:

What's the best tool in order to price check all items fast so we don't have to waste time checking in poe.trade or poe.ninja? Thanks in advance.

I use TradeMacro for price checking items, it's decent.

I used TradeMacro at some point but wasn't sure it was trustworthy market price-wise. Thanks.

"
Kelvynn escribió:
Since you lost Hex Breaker, I'd recommend an anti-curse flask

until you get it back, instead of Rumi that doesn't do much for this build.

I'm using Rumi, I thought it was decent for physical damage mitigation? Armor+block. Maybe good for when you still have low ES?
PS: why are you using 2 Wise? Do they stack?
"
FedeS escribió:

I used TradeMacro at some point but wasn't sure it was trustworthy market price-wise. Thanks.

I can confirm you should not trust trademacro for commodity items -- it's easily fooled. In other words, if you believe its prices, you'll definitely sell your items quickly......
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:

I can confirm you should not trust trademacro for commodity items -- it's easily fooled. In other words, if you believe its prices, you'll definitely sell your items quickly......

Damn. Yea that's what I thought. Which tool do you recommend by the way?
I did the math wrong nvm
Editado por útlima vez por Xce1e en 29 abr. 2020 18:49:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional