[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Chridian escribió:
During my adventureres on other, some might say, lesser builds, I have accumulated a assortment of split personalities, both the jewels and the other kind irl, but thats besides the point.
I have a plan, NAY, a dream, of picking this build up again taking advantage of all my personalities, I was wondering though, til I can get my hands on a fully leveled awakened curse on hit, provided I still do have a 6L, could wave of conviction be a decent thing to have in cwdt?

You don't really need a fully leveled ACoH. Gem xp is easier than ever. Just get lv 1 and it will be lv 5 in no time.

The best 'interim' 6th link is Culling Strike.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
So my 2nd Mirror of Kalandra was spent on probably best "non-legacy" chest piece for this build:

Now my gear is kinda done, i really don't know what to improve, only a possible double Hatred (%penetration/% increased cold damage) / Clarity (Mana as Extra ES) Watcher's Eye but there is none on trade and if it would probably would cost a mirror at least.

I am not sure if i have the patience to farm a 3rd mirror so....

Now you only need to declare that Corona_Madness's stats will never be beaten. Looks like when you said that about I_Storm_Santa, somebody at GGG said, 'Challenge Accepted!' and made some new jewels :))))
"
i really don't know what to improve

Your rings are still not corrupted. With your budget, you should be able to afford a bunch of high-res high-Int rings, and pray to Chris Wilson. If you manage to hit %int on one good ring, you should then be able to find a matching 2nd ring to max resists with Prismatic catalysts. Your gloves can also be upgraded.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 30 abr. 2020 12:39:54
Looking for some advice, should I change starting tree to get some more dps?

Also need some help crafting a +int +%int chest and helm. What fossils are you using?
"
Kelvynn escribió:

"
i really don't know what to improve

Your rings are still not corrupted. With your budget, you should be able to afford a bunch of high-res high-Int rings, and pray to Chris Wilson. If you manage to hit %int on one good ring, you should then be able to find a matching 2nd ring to max resists with Prismatic catalysts. Your gloves can also be upgraded.

You have no idea how many T1 +Int, T1 + max ES with empty suffix to craft additional dual attributes (str/int or dex/int), T1 resists and empty prefix i slammed and failed with Crusader orb in order to get T1 %ES or T1 % Spell damage.---- around 20-25 or so and the bases were not cheap at all :)

I love my rings in the state they are now (with the resist values on them i have all resistances equal to 76), there are not many rings like those with max Int and max ES (+ES and % ES) in the league
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 30 abr. 2020 13:36:53
Coming from HOWA Juggernaut, hoping I can use the jewelery from that char on this build,

these are fine right?
Also I have a watchers eye with es gained on hit, where's the best spot for it, I'm assuming the closer to starting area, the better as it wont "steal" too much of a split's int?
Got my first timeless jewel drop. How do you even price these things?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Actually, how can you tell what they do without buying them? I always wondered if there was a timeless jewel that was ideal for this build, but I couldn't figure out how to parse them.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 30 abr. 2020 18:31:03
Edit after reading first post.

I'm comparing my level 92 tree with the level 92 tree posted. It seems like the posted 92 tree has a higher cold damage base but I cannot work out why. Thinking of it might be the level of a gem but it should add that much cold damage base?
Editado por útlima vez por defaultNoob en 30 abr. 2020 18:56:52
"
defaultNoob escribió:
Edit after reading first post.

I'm comparing my level 92 tree with the level 92 tree posted. It seems like the posted 92 tree has a higher cold damage base but I cannot work out why. Thinking of it might be the level of a gem but it should add that much cold damage base?

The lv 92 PoB in the 3.10 version contains large clusters with cold damage implicit and CttC.
does someone has any advice how to setup graphics / options for this icestorm build ? ... it's fcking annoying how fps drops in storm + delirium...

awesome build I keep worjing on it.

thanks !
You were saying that we dont need the watchers eye with ES gained on hit later on in the build but I just so happen to have one and I feel alot safer using it, atleast for now, but where's the best spot to park this jewel in our current skilltree?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional