[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Update:

I finally got around to adapt LiNGeN's tree to leveling and put it into the 3.10 version as the new main tree. You can switch to it at lv 84 and build up from there. The end result is the most powerful version I've seen that doesn't require uber expensive items and still has the best QoL features.
I have a corruption chamber available, anyone had any luck with this?

Best item?

Best because implicit is useless? Staff?
Hi evryone,

I did made some adoptions and want to know your opinion:
POB: https://pastebin.com/TQAHb3a3

What I did is to:
a) include a
to finally get rid of Freezes, which were 99% of my death issues (which were very rare anyway...)
b) Switch to Elementalist for the Reflect immunity and additionally Juggernaut and Path of the Marauder

What I lost is definitely lots of Int but I still maintain 3573 Int, 18195 ES, 31843 Tooltip Damage (with awakened SC)

It was a hell to align resists but it feels way more smooth and two less things to worry about.
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:

Best item?

I like using those on the Coil belt, make sure you have a 15% one with 20 attribute quality. If you hit INT corruption, you're golden. There may be better things to attempt for currency, but nothing better for this build.

Best item?

UPDATE: Fail..

"
Mirathas escribió:
Hi evryone,

I did made some adoptions and want to know your opinion:
POB: https://pastebin.com/TQAHb3a3

What I did is to:
a) include a
to finally get rid of Freezes, which were 99% of my death issues (which were very rare anyway...)
b) Switch to Elementalist for the Reflect immunity and additionally Juggernaut and Path of the Marauder

What I lost is definitely lots of Int but I still maintain 3573 Int, 18195 ES, 31843 Tooltip Damage (with awakened SC)

It was a hell to align resists but it feels way more smooth and two less things to worry about.

Just an illustration to what I said before: the jewels in this league are so OP that it doesn't matter what Ascendancy, auras, etc you use.

In any other league, losing a ring, 1 curse and the entire Inquisitor half of the Ascendancy would ruin you. But in this one you can just throw all those things away and still do fine.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 28 abr. 2020 17:38:45
Is there a way to improve the performance? My game keep crashing in delve. I am not sure how to prevent it.
"
RedVelvet777 escribió:
Is there a way to improve the performance? My game keep crashing in delve. I am not sure how to prevent it.

The best way to improve performance is to go into the games sound files and alter them so that the sound effects are permanently turned off. The way they are set up in game is extremely poorly optimized, and even if you disable them in game they still load in the background so you have to turn the sound off completely in the files themselves. Doing this gave me about 15 fps earlier this league. I still leave the dialogue/loot drop sounds on, they are important for certain fights/drops.
Video on how to do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAem-5JW94
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 28 abr. 2020 21:46:20
Brick number 2:

Was trying to get my last challenge finished and after exhausting every Zana mission finally gave in and dropped 6.5 ex on a cortex map. Dropped bottled faith...so I guess I'll use that. Plus I got sweet wings for the first time now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional