[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Naramie_VI escribió:
Hey,

now I also did it !! First lvl 100 char in a league - normally I prefer playing standard.

Great guide kelvynn. I straight followed it at the beginning. Later on I made some changes (hatred stuff I posted couple sides ago) because dmg felt a bit low compared to my standard gameplay feeling.

Total investment was about 125 exalts - Most for the jewels. There are some upgrades possible, but not necessary and not worth the price I have to pay for it. These split personality’s are to OP for this build. I am curious if and how they will be available in the future.

I really enjoy the league mechanic and hope that it will go core so that I can play it in standard aswell. Simulacrums becomes a bit boring if you chain them. I prefer a mixture of mapfarming and getting the splinters and than do some simulacrums.

I think next step is doing the challenges and maybe try my assassin version in the league and die at barrels :-)

Have fun and enjoy that OP feeling in this league. You don’t know if it is possible next league.

Congrats!
My guess is they limit the amount of splits you can use to 3 at the end of the league
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Congrats!
My guess is they limit the amount of splits you can use to 3 at the end of the league

well split personality its OP on ES side
but for damage Cold to Core its by far the OP part

with the iteraction of int/es split personality with cold to core u can play any cold skill and be op

with my assasin i tried lot different setup like the classic coc ice nova or ice shot till very unusual split arrow coc frostbolt with quill rain bow .... all OP

all with very little modification to skill tree
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 27 abr. 2020 7:50:39
"
Antisommossa escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Congrats!

well split personality its OP on ES side
but for damage Cold to Core its by far the OP part

with the iteraction of int/es split personality with cold to core u can play any cold skill and be op

with my assasin i tried lot different setup like the classic coc ice nova or ice shot till very unusual split arrow coc frostbolt with quill rain bow .... all OP

all with very little modification to skill tree

Very true, i'm assuming they will put a similar limit on cluster notables as well.
What are the best maps to farm simulacrum splinters again?
"
Graiaule escribió:
Interesting approach. Thanks.

Make a quick purchase of a 20/20 Block Chance Reduction Gem and realize it's green so where does it go damn oh right into my Culling Strike Support socket yay I don't have to reroll my staff frak me the instance evaporated.

Well I'm prepared for next time at least.

See this post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/23140940

BCR is a must for HoGM in this league, because max block is the PvP meta again.

You need a special staff with 3 green sockets for it (Cyclone is a core skill; Cold Pen is very nice, since they all have max resists there). Or, much more practical: do some Jun missions, put Vorici in Research, preferably 3-star him, and get some white sockets in your staff. You want to swap EF for BCR.

There are more details in my post too.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 abr. 2020 16:49:06
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
How are we supposed to get maps we put in the favorite map slots to drop? For some reason the maps aren't dropping for me

Use several favorites from different regions. For example, you have a bunch of Ramparts - run them. Then run all Tropical Islands. Then Lairs. Etc etc.

Of course, you want to at least alch them. Chisels are very easy to come by too. And Bloodlines are cheap and always worth it.

You will get random T14-16 maps dropping, and there will be your favorites among them.

Finally, you can ALWAYS get an almost infinite supply of Promenade. Horizon orbs are dirt cheap and drop like candy. They currently work in a weird way: they convert a map into another map of the same tier, but ONLY into maps that are already that tier when you discover them. As a result, applying a Horizon orb to any T16 map results in either Promenade, Summit or 1 or 2 other maps that I forgot, i.e. you can convert any T16 map into Promenade with an average of 2 Horizon orbs. And just run Promenade until you get some other good layouts.

I don't even have Promenade as favorite. My Fav from that region is Overgrown Shrine. But this method works just fine.
"
rusty2687 escribió:
Does bottled faith make that much of a difference for this build? If so should I farm cortex maps or just buy it straight up?

No, it's a pure luxury options. It sure is nice, but not quite as important as, for example, The Wise Oak. I still don't have it, and doing just fine, as you can see in the videos.
Anyone know why I only got 24 splinters from 6/4/2 tropical island? I seen a recent video from OP of him getting 6/4/2 reward on ramparts but got like 90 splinters
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I need to get the exact cluster jewels the pob says in order to get the placement of skills I need? Cause I had bought a jewel with one different skill and it made me waste two skill pts to get the passive skills I need

If you want to use CttC + Prismatic heart, then Widespread Destruction is the only option for the good node placement on the sides.

However, it's the ultimate cluster. You don't need to go for it right away. The important thing is an 8-node cluster with 2 sockets.

If you need resists, then get one with Prismatic Heart and any other mods. Test it in PoB to make sure PH is on a side (click the Copy button on the trade site, Create Custom item in PoB and put it in a socket).

If the resists are already fine, look for CttC+whatever. Then maybe spend 2 extra points on a non-perfect one. And then eventually look for the perfect combo, or try to craft it yourself on an ilvl 75-83 jewel with 8 nodes and cold implicit.

Note: CraftOfExile saying that you have a 62% chance to chaos spam it in 259 tries is WRONG. Not even close. You can get lucky with 100-200c, or you can blow 2k c and not get it. A number of people I know (including myself) already explored that avenue. The current market prices are quite indicative of what it takes to craft this jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 abr. 2020 19:01:49
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
What are the best maps to farm simulacrum splinters again?

Tropical Island, Ramparts, Lair, Overgrown Shrine, Promenade

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional