[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Recently just changed my tree from the classic to an updated delirium tree, man what a difference. Even with just the cheap evasion split personality jewels it was like night and day. I work a full time job and more since the corona virus came along so i can only play casually but even with just a few large cluster jewels with cttc and prismatic heart the build is strong. I have one question though, ive got about 15 exalts to spend and i dont know if i should upgrade my chest or my amulet (amulet with increased damage per 15 int) or the chest with %increased intellect. What would be your choice?
"
Twelvepack escribió:
Recently just changed my tree from the classic to an updated delirium tree, man what a difference. Even with just the cheap evasion split personality jewels it was like night and day. I work a full time job and more since the corona virus came along so i can only play casually but even with just a few large cluster jewels with cttc and prismatic heart the build is strong. I have one question though, ive got about 15 exalts to spend and i dont know if i should upgrade my chest or my amulet (amulet with increased damage per 15 int) or the chest with %increased intellect. What would be your choice?

Its a bit tricky b/c the RNG, I began the league going 1/1 on my 1st chest slam, since that time I have gone 0/7 on premium chest bases with crusader slams, losing 4-8ex per base and another 2+ex per crusader slam.

The amulet you can get the two rolls 100% of the time with an awakener orb slam or you can buy mediocore to decent ones with 2-10ex. If you only have 15 and dont have much time to play/farm id be hesitant to play the RNG.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 25 abr. 2020 11:38:59
"
Twelvepack escribió:

I would do neither. Time to learn crafting (despite what JCOH says!)

1) Find a chest with 500+ ES, 50+ int, and craft 6% incr attributes on it. That will be cheap (a couple ex at most.) You need to find one with a free suffix that does not already have an ES craft on it! (Use trade and type in "suffix" in the stats line to see how to search for this.)

2) Find an ilvl 75-79 hubris helm with 220+ ES, 43-50 int, and slam a hunter's orb on it. You're guaranteed %int. That will cost a few ex. Ditto on needing a free suffix.

Doing the above will give you a huge INT increase.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 25 abr. 2020 15:40:35
what are the best choices for flasks? currently running with wise oak, jade, sulphur , an atziri and a basalt
How are we supposed to get maps we put in the favorite map slots to drop? For some reason the maps aren't dropping for me
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Twelvepack escribió:

I would do neither. Time to learn crafting (despite what JCOH says!)

1) Find a chest with 500+ ES, 50+ int, and craft 6% incr attributes on it. That will be cheap (a couple ex at most.) You need to find one with a free suffix that does not already have an ES craft on it! (Use trade and type in "suffix" in the stats line to see how to search for this.)

2) Find an ilvl 75-79 hubris helm with 220+ ES, 43-50 int, and slam a hunter's orb on it. You're guaranteed %int. That will cost a few ex. Ditto on needing a free suffix.

Doing the above will give you a huge INT increase.

Thats all on page 187, its RNG though if you go for max INT, a tier1 flat roll on a base higher then 79. But yes, if your ok with lesser rolls thats all old info you can view in detail on page 187.
Hi evryone,

first of all ... this build is insane, never made so much currency in the past.

With regards to Performance I wanted to share with you some details:

My RIG: AMD RX 5700XT + Ryzen 3 3600 + 32GB RAM

So what I can see is, I am neither limited by GPU (max. 60%) nor CPU (max. 40%, not a single thread over 50%).

But what I see is that proportional to the FPS drop the Latency rises.

idle: 15ms / 150 FPS (no vsync)
w/o SC: 15ms / 60 FPS (no vsync)
with SC: 30ms / 30 FPS
awa SC: 50ms / 18 FPS
(all values in hideout/single target fights, during mapping/moving its 20ms / 50FPS)

So Icestorm is from my perspective server side limited / broken.

Just for comparison:
Running Volatile Dead Bomber Build even with awa SC, my RIG goes crazy at nearly 100% load but FPS still are capped at 60 FPS with vsync.
Editado por útlima vez por Mirathas en 26 abr. 2020 0:12:08
I need to get the exact cluster jewels the pob says in order to get the placement of skills I need? Cause I had bought a jewel with one different skill and it made me waste two skill pts to get the passive skills I need
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I need to get the exact cluster jewels the pob says in order to get the placement of skills I need? Cause I had bought a jewel with one different skill and it made me waste two skill pts to get the passive skills I need

Prismatic Heart/CttC/Widespread Destruction/2 sockets/8 passives is the optimal large cluster jewel.

There are other combinations that work, but which might get you only 1 socket/2 notables for 5 passives.

It's a growth process. Start with the cheaper ones, then move up to the good ones.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
What is the best way to craft a %Int regalia and a %Int helmet these days? Those conqueror exalted orbs are crazy expensive. Is it worth using them, or is it cheaper to just alt spam, regal, multi-craft?

1. Helm crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour . Under The Hunter, you see that the % increased int suffix is the only thing available for ilvl < 80. So you can get a 50 int 250-300ES helm with 8% or 10% increased int, guaranteed. Generally, I find it's best to just wait for one of these helms to pop up on trade. Important note: make sure all 3 prefixes are blocked before you craft with the Hunter orb.

If you want to try ilvl 80+, feel free. It's a 40% chance to hit the % int affix. FYI, in 3.9 I burnt 4 hunter orbs trying to roll for that (that cost some good helms too.) Lillian gave me his ilvl 79 helm for me to craft 10% int on it. Then I did win the 5th time on my final helm.

2. Chest crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=int_armour . Under The Crusader, you see you have a weight of 500 for 8% int, 500 for 12% int, 500 for 11% ES recovery, and 500 for 4% ES on kill. So, you have a 50% chance to hit any kind of % int. The best thing to do IMO is to look for a chest with prefixes blockable, 50 int, ilvl 75-79, and two free suffixes. Then you can craft 6% incr attr regardless on it, and hope to hit the 8-12% int (50% chance.)

Alternatively, you can just craft the old way and end up with a 12% int 6% attr chest.

There's a new crafting website, but I have to wonder about its numbers. Either we've all been very lucky, or the numbers are off a bit. Check out http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=47&m=alteration&i=|2|&lv=84&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221966%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1},%221967%22:{%22l%22:84,%22g%22:1},%222121%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={} -- this says it takes ~4500 alts to have a 63% chance to roll T1 incr ES/max ES and 12% int. In my five tries at doing that, I've done it in under 2k alts each.

Anyone care to elobarate on the old way? Is it what Kelwynn posted in the guide?;

Shaper and Crusader body armors can have a 12% increased Intelligence mod. Also, 6% increased Attributes can be crafted on any body armor. The ways to craft such an item:
a) alt-spam a Shaper or Crusader Vaal Regalia to get the %int suffix and high ES prefix, then regal and hope for another decent ES prefix (scour and start over if you fail), then multi-craft the rest;
b) chaos spam a Shaper or Crusader base;
c) find a non-influenced base with good ES and 2 open suffixes (possibly annul), then use Crusader's Exalted Orb and hope for the %int suffix (it's not the only possible outcome).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional