[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi all
just gonna thank you all for a great work to keep this build alive.

Been hitting into a wall now, i dont know how to progress with my gear atm. Would be nice to get some tips and witch gear i should focus first on

thanks
"
Sezth escribió:
Hi all

Been hitting into a wall now, i dont know how to progress with my gear atm. Would be nice to get some tips and witch gear i should focus first on

thanks

You have PLENTY of room for improvement. You should quickly upgrade your Astramentis to Amulet with +INT (50+), Increased INT (10%+) and 1% increased damage per 15 INT and annoint Tranquility on it. That alone would be a huge boost.

You can also try to find a chest with Increased Intelligence (8%) and Crafted Increased Attributes (6%).

Cyclopean Coil with corruption Increased Intelligence is also a good addition.

Also try to upgrade all you Split Personalities to INT/ES ones and get Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask to put the cherry on top.

I don't see all your cluster jewels since you didn't provide PoB, but you could try to implement Megalomaniac with some QoL like Overlord later on when you level up.
"
Dhol91 escribió:
You have PLENTY of room for improvement. You should quickly upgrade your Astramentis to Amulet with +INT (50+), Increased INT (10%+) and 1% increased damage per 15 INT and annoint Tranquility on it. That alone would be a huge boost.

You can also try to find a chest with Increased Intelligence (8%) and Crafted Increased Attributes (6%).

Also try to upgrade all you Split Personalities to INT/ES ones and get Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask to put the cherry on top.

I don't see all your cluster jewels since you didn't provide PoB, but you could try to implement Megalomaniac with some QoL like Overlord later on when you level up.

Hi man. I'm in a similar situation, I hit a wall. Would you look at my char and give me any tips? my goal is to do simulacrums. I can do t14-16 "alch and go" pretty well atm but I don't think I can do simu (I die on bosses sometimes in maps). I just put another cttc jewel but it's all cheap. I have ~7 ex atm but don't know what should I look for from now (dropped a Cortex yesterday, so lucky xD). Should I change to the delirium build? (im using the classic version, with some clusters). Thanks in advance for any tip. Character: HieloFede
PS: I don't think I can afford that kind of ammulet so I still have to use Astramentis.
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 26 abr. 2020 12:18:19
Does bottled faith make that much of a difference for this build? If so should I farm cortex maps or just buy it straight up?
"
FedeS escribió:
Hi man. I'm in a similar situation, I hit a wall. Would you look at my char and give me any tips? my goal is to do simulacrums. I can do t14-16 "alch and go" pretty well atm but I don't think I can do simu (I die on bosses sometimes in maps). I just put another cttc jewel but it's all cheap. I have ~7 ex atm but don't know what should I look for from now (dropped a Cortex yesterday, so lucky xD). Should I change to the delirium build? (im using the classic version, with some clusters). Thanks in advance for any tip. Character: HieloFede
PS: I don't think I can afford that kind of ammulet so I still have to use Astramentis.

First of all if dying is your issue, then getting Watcher's Eye with ES gained on hit while affected by discpline is HUGE boost to survivability. Its under 10ex atm so you could try to save up that 7ex, farm some more maps that yield good amount of simulacrum splinters (Promenade and Overgrown Shrine are my favourites), sell them to get to 10ex and get that jewel. For me it saved up to 5 ES leech nodes from the tree as I didn't need them after getting that jewel. Also overlord on the megalomaniac is a solid defensive boost.

Your tree looks like a hybrid between classic/cluster jewel version. Whole point of cluster tree is to benefit from Split Personalities Jewels that increase INT significantly. Cheapest version are like 20c each atm. Try to respec to tree given by the OP in the 3rd post for the 85 lvl and then add 1 more cluster jewel to it as you are 91. With above mentioned Watcher's Eye and that tree you should be pretty comfortable farming maps and getting high amount of splinters as well as farming Simulacrums safely and slowly. With gear proceed like mention 2 posts above. Get the Wise Oak Flask and make sure Uncapped Cold Resistance is your highest, get Atziri Promise flask to further boost your damage. Also upgrading your chest to higher ES one should be quick way to get way more ES.

"
rusty2687 escribió:
Does bottled faith make that much of a difference for this build? If so should I farm cortex maps or just buy it straight up?

I don't have one yet, that's the next thing I'm getting, but my PoB shows ~7% damage increase by replacing regular Sulphur Flask with Bottled Faith. Quite solid boost but personaly I bought everything else before getting that flask.
Editado por útlima vez por Dhol91 en 26 abr. 2020 12:39:03
"
Dhol91 escribió:
"
Sezth escribió:
Hi all

thanks

here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/mKy5SKaM
First of all, thank you for such an amazing build. It's like an eye candy. I am in love with it.

But I am super confused. My level is 83 and I already did all side quests and collected passive points. Can you post the final tree showing also the jewel places? For example, Split Personality is suggested in the build, but I don't know where to place it, same applies to all other jewels. Thank you in advance.

I feel lost. :(
"
Dhol91 escribió:
First of all if dying is your issue, then getting Watcher's Eye with ES gained on hit while affected by discpline is HUGE boost to survivability. Its under 10ex atm so you could try to save up that 7ex, farm some more maps that yield good amount of simulacrum splinters (Promenade and Overgrown Shrine are my favourites), sell them to get to 10ex and get that jewel. For me it saved up to 5 ES leech nodes from the tree as I didn't need them after getting that jewel. Also overlord on the megalomaniac is a solid defensive boost.

Your tree looks like a hybrid between classic/cluster jewel version. Whole point of cluster tree is to benefit from Split Personalities Jewels that increase INT significantly. Cheapest version are like 20c each atm. Try to respec to tree given by the OP in the 3rd post for the 85 lvl and then add 1 more cluster jewel to it as you are 91. With above mentioned Watcher's Eye and that tree you should be pretty comfortable farming maps and getting high amount of splinters as well as farming Simulacrums safely and slowly. With gear proceed like mention 2 posts above. Get the Wise Oak Flask and make sure Uncapped Cold Resistance is your highest, get Atziri Promise flask to further boost your damage. Also upgrading your chest to higher ES one should be quick way to get way more ES.

Thank you. I have updated my tree to the delirium verion and bought more splits. At first, I was disappointed but leveled and got my last lab and put more splits and now it's a lot better than before. This is my build atm if you want to take a look: https://pastebin.com/4xy0KFS1

"
Berkologie escribió:
First of all, thank you for such an amazing build. It's like an eye candy. I am in love with it.

But I am super confused. My level is 83 and I already did all side quests and collected passive points. Can you post the final tree showing also the jewel places? For example, Split Personality is suggested in the build, but I don't know where to place it, same applies to all other jewels. Thank you in advance.

I'm not near a good player with this build but first thing I see you are using a life potion. why?

Your jewels are really bad, the core of the build are the clusters with Cold to the Core and Split personality jewels and you don't have any. Your jewels Eagle Glisten, Conqueror's potency, Survival secrets, Assassin's haste are useless for this build, and your Cataclysm Wound is bad because only gives you ES. With an INT jewel for example you can get +15 INT plus +10 INT and DEX/STR for 25 more int. This gives you ES and damage. Also, this build is skill point hungry and you are low level. Keep leveling and get good jewels.

You can get the tree with the split positions in the 3rd post of this thread, in the Delirium version.
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 26 abr. 2020 21:33:00
"
Berkologie escribió:

Get rid of all of the passive points to the right of ethereal feast and below ghost reaver. Get rid of the one passive point below utmost intelligence. You won't have the passive points for the sockets below ghost reaver for another 10-14 levels. That will make the route length for your jewel sockets really long to get the most out of split jewels.

Get 3 large cluster jewels with 2 jewel sockets/cold to the core/prismatic heart and no more than 9 passive skills and place them in your large sockets. Those are running about 1 ex at the moment. If you have enough to get the ones that also have widespread destruction get that instead, they run about 6 ex. Place split personalities in all of your jewel sockets other the first brute force and the first 2 jewel sockets in your tree. The int/evasion ones are only 20-30c. You will immediately get a massive amount of int/damage/energy shield because your passive tree will be fixed. The sockets below ghost reaver should really only be used when you get a higher level and fill out your first three cluster jewels.

I made a pastebin for you at what you should look like at 84, you may have to go to the cluster jewels in the tree and allocate the points in path of building as i don't think it autofills them when you load a build. Copy my characters tree for a level 100 tree.
https://pastebin.com/SaQR8zQt
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 26 abr. 2020 21:23:50
Hey,

now I also did it !! First lvl 100 char in a league - normally I prefer playing standard.

Great guide kelvynn. I straight followed it at the beginning. Later on I made some changes (hatred stuff I posted couple sides ago) because dmg felt a bit low compared to my standard gameplay feeling.

Total investment was about 125 exalts - Most for the jewels. There are some upgrades possible, but not necessary and not worth the price I have to pay for it. These split personality’s are to OP for this build. I am curious if and how they will be available in the future.

I really enjoy the league mechanic and hope that it will go core so that I can play it in standard aswell. Simulacrums becomes a bit boring if you chain them. I prefer a mixture of mapfarming and getting the splinters and than do some simulacrums.

I think next step is doing the challenges and maybe try my assassin version in the league and die at barrels :-)

Have fun and enjoy that OP feeling in this league. You don’t know if it is possible next league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional