[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So I just switched to the new tree and it's great but I lost the medium jewel that gave me hex breaker. Here are my flasks and I should probably replace Rumi's for a remove curse flask but which one would be the best to get?

Edit: My question is stupid. Thanks for the build!
Editado por útlima vez por Malberries en 29 abr. 2020 2:14:25
In the Delirium "Mirror" league i managed to farm 2nd Mirror of the league lol

Spamming maps + Simulacrums + Conquerors(Sirus) + selling every shiet possible there was for sale in my stashes:)

This mirror was done in 4-5 days starting from 100 exalts (sold my old amulet for 100 ex).

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 abr. 2020 2:55:42
What is happening with the price of split personality ? They reached 13 ex today.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Update:

I finally got around to adapt LiNGeN's tree to leveling and put it into the 3.10 version as the new main tree. You can switch to it at lv 84 and build up from there. The end result is the most powerful version I've seen that doesn't require uber expensive items and still has the best QoL features.

love your build. Just wondering what’s your int/es before and after the recent changes to the tree.
"
Xce1e escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Update:

I finally got around to adapt LiNGeN's tree to leveling and put it into the 3.10 version as the new main tree. You can switch to it at lv 84 and build up from there. The end result is the most powerful version I've seen that doesn't require uber expensive items and still has the best QoL features.

love your build. Just wondering what’s your int/es before and after the recent changes to the tree.

Xce1e, I did the conversion last night, but I can only afford 1 socket large jewels, so I'm running 3 less split personalities than recommended (I have a watcher's eye in place of one).

I can't give you exact numbers because I was impatient and didn't log all the changes via PoB.

Roughly I have the same ES as before and more INT. Raw damage wise I think it is slightly better, but we also lost some sources of penetration so I think that is close to break even or slightly lower.

But with the extra ES I do feel like I was having more things miss me, so that was a plus.

I do feel like the Watcher's Eye with ES gain on hit is kind of crucial, especially since you drop some ES leach nodes to get the skill points necessary to fill out the lg cluster jewels. Though maybe I just need to be better at dodging things XD.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
In the Delirium "Mirror" league i managed to farm 2nd Mirror of the league lol

Spamming maps + Simulacrums + Conquerors(Sirus) + selling every shiet possible there was for sale in my stashes:)

This mirror was done in 4-5 days starting from 100 exalts (sold my old amulet for 100 ex).

That is a lot of exalts! Congrats on 2nd mirror!

I see some of the suggestions on how to farm some of the current content (i'm still in the process of trying to get the build off the ground), but one of things that doesn't get talked about it about is

how to quickly ID, price, stash, and setup sales. Since you've farmed up 2 mirror this league you have to be good at it, so I am curious about your process.

I've taken to use PoE Overlay since trade.macro and poe.trade are slow as molasses, but half the time it tells me things like 1 alch as the low end and 500 exalts as the high end, which is not very helpful.

Do you do thinks like setup 10 maps/simulacrums and then do inventory management after you are done?
Editado por útlima vez por cirerrek en 29 abr. 2020 9:38:04
Bought this amu for 3 exalteds

My Icestorm tooltip went from 21.8k to 25.2k and my ES went down 300 ES changing Astramentis. I don't know how to feel about it :/ It was near all my money. Would you guys say it will get better when I have more int? (2.570 INT atm).
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 29 abr. 2020 9:55:31
"
cirerrek escribió:

how to quickly ID, price, stash, and setup sales. Since you've farmed up 2 mirror this league you have to be good at it, so I am curious about your process.

I've taken to use PoE Overlay since trade.macro and poe.trade are slow as molasses, but half the time it tells me things like 1 alch as the low end and 500 exalts as the high end, which is not very helpful.

Do you do thinks like setup 10 maps/simulacrums and then do inventory management after you are done?

I always have a quadruple dump tab where i drop all the loot from chaining maps/Simulacrums and i identify/price them after at least 1 conqueror chain done or in case of Simulacrums after 4-5 runs of this instance.

I managed to do a lot of currency this league fast by selling almsot everything that was over 4-5 chaos and most important i sell things in bulk (currency, fossils, maps, prophecies) with the price of a single item. I don't overcharge for selling bulk that's what i am saying and you will be surprised how fast and how much you can sell your shitty loot.

And another important thing is that i don't overprice items waiting to get more currency for 1 item, i sell for the cheapest price on market and items are selling really fast and money are coming :)

"
lilianmarius escribió:
I always have a quadruple dump tab where i drop all the loot from chaining maps/Simulacrums and i identify/price them after at least 1 conqueror chain done or in case of Simulacrums after 4-5 runs of this instance.

I managed to do a lot of currency this league fast by selling almsot everything that was over 4-5 chaos and most important i sell things in bulk (currency, fossils, maps, prophecies) with the price of a single item. I don't overcharge for selling bulk that's what i am saying and you will be surprised how fast and how much you can sell your shitty loot.

And another important thing is that i don't overprice items waiting to get more currency for 1 item, i sell for the cheapest price on market and items are selling really fast and money are coming :)

What's the best tool in order to price check all items fast so we don't have to waste time checking in poe.trade or poe.ninja? Thanks in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional