[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken escribió:
If you are JUST looking for Overlord, you may be better off finding it on a medium cluster jewel with an additional socket. The end of this build is currently all about balancing your quality of life nodes (Whisper's of Death, Overlord, CttC, etc) with your raw stats in the form of more Split Personality jewels.

I started the build with CttC, Blanketed Snow jewels (like the onesyou have) added in 2 medium jewels (one with two nice curse nodes (master of fear, and wish for death), and one with channeling QoL features (Hex Breaker and Enduring Focus)) I then added in a Meg with Overlord, on it. Since them I've moved to a tighter tree, and currently I'm running a medium jewel with Hex Breaker, and a Meg with Overlord on it. I'm really wishing I had more passives. There is another even tighter tree, that I could transition to, however that would mean giving up HexBreaker and Overlord.

The end of the build is all about finding a version of QoL and raw stats that best fits your playstyle. I kind of love that aspect of the current build.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I made a setup on PoB, do you think I should aim for this, if I'm using the classic tree and in the leveling process?

Spoiler

And getting Overlord in another cluster setup.
"
FedeS escribió:

Thanks a lot for your answer. I made a setup on PoB, do you think I should aim for this, if I'm using the classic tree and in the leveling process?

Spoiler

Yep, that's exactly what I had at one point. Later in the game, you'll likely find passive points so valuable that you end up respecing, but that cluster is great.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 23 abr. 2020 11:01:08
"
Breken escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:

Spoiler

Yep, that's exactly what I had at one point. Later in the game, you'll likely find passive point so valuable that you end up respecting, but that cluster is great.

Thanks mate! Already have it. Had some luck I think and could buy one for 80c and other for 90c.

I'm already passive hungry right now xD I can't imagine later on. Still trying to see how I can get overlord in a better way. Jewels with Overlord+jewel sockets are a waste of passive points comparing with a Megalomaniac. And there is a Megalo for sell with cttw+overlord but is 15 ex xD
Ya the thing with megalos is, the best you will ever see are usually 100c and gone before you ever knew they were there.

I have gotten all my megalos for 40 to 100c and all were easily resold later on for 5ex or more. Most people have no idea how to price them so they tend to just toss them in their tab for 50-100c.

"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ya the thing with megalos is, the best you will ever see are usually 100c and gone before you ever knew they were there.

I have gotten all my megalos for 40 to 100c and all were easily resold later on for 5ex or more. Most people have no idea how to price them so they tend to just toss them in their tab for 50-100c.

Yea there is so much variety that many people don't know the prices and don't care to search either xD

Ok, I bought a large with cttc, prismatic and only 1 jewel socket for 100c, and put megalo in the socket for Overlord. All in all, I don't think it's worth it :( Had to respect a Fertile Mind for the points and lost more than 100 int and I have less ES. My damage increased a bit tho.

Spoiler

I guess I can get the int back in 5 more levels and maybe will worth it? (since now int will give me even more dmg due the new cttc). But I don't know :/
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 23 abr. 2020 13:39:43
Hello folks if you are playing this build you are aware how awesome it is. However the above gem links for Whispering Ice are incorrect I will put my POB in here as well. Current links unless changed in above comments are Cyclone, Cast While Channeling, Inspiration, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction, Concentrated Effect.

The Build guide has Spell Cascade listed as Optional this is very incorrect it is Mandatory! Concentrated Effect is VERY VERY Bad it doesn't just reduce the size of our AOE(icestorm) making the rains in a tighter group it also shrinks the Size of the AOE each of (Iceshards)them do making the AOE smaller on all fronts which is a huge loss in DPS because your AOE both Icestorms and it's projectiles(lack of a better term) are smaller and hit less often. Inspiration is also incorrect Cold Penetration Support is more damage over all due to lowering the resists of everything.

Crusader's Touch version****
Stacking Int/Str jewels instead of ES is comparable to Int/ES and allows you to abuse Cold to the Core. ***You will have less ES but a major increased in damage.
With solid Int stacked gear 3500Int/1500Str is shockingly easy with about 250dex. Still working on the POB for this version. (20ex in gear if bought depending on luck could be much cheaper crafting on your own.)

CttC stacking 4-6 cluster jewels = +850% damage to 1200% damage.
Side benefit of using Int/Str jewels is they are 50% less per jewel than the Int/ES ones avging 2.5-3ex each.

My Current set up
https://pastebin.com/QQ7NZK3F
He switched in inspiration for newer/budget players and stated that later on awakened cold pen is a better option. As far as the spell cascade goes thats also recommended but only if your PC can handle it, it melts most people's rigs and many cannot play with 1-2 fps.

Your tree is identical already to the hatred/vengeful commander cluster variant so nothing new there. Im sure you could do more damage but I already kill everything including uber elder in the blink of an eye, I dont see the need to sacrifice major quality of life / comfort features and defenses to do it 0.6 seconds faster.
I have not yet updated the POB for Crusader Variant which should easily have 18k ES (based on my gear) Capped Res, Evasion and +800-1200% dps. Not only will you notice a increase in damage but in defensive stats.
Incomplete version still working on it but this is the basics
https://pastebin.com/PYNKtBMU
"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:
Incomplete version still working on it but this is the basics
https://pastebin.com/PYNKtBMU

Now that one looks cool, but what splits would you use around the tree, INT/STR?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional