[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I'm feeling kinda stuck, not sure what to get/upgrade next. Should I get more int/es split pers, or get better watcher's eye? or just get the rest awakened gems? Just not sure what would be the best for me to do at this stage....

I'm using Naramie's tree as I really need the resists. So may be somehow max the res and change the tree? Feels i have alot less passive points than others.....

My es is at 14.5k and tooltip is 20k with spell cascade and 39k with conc effect. Here is my toon~ https://pastebin.com/tTfeREqh

Any help would be grateful.
Ign: Zanosaur
Editado por útlima vez por zanosaur en 22 abr. 2020 22:56:49
"
zanosaur escribió:
I'm feeling kinda stuck, not sure what to get/upgrade next. Should I get more int/es split pers, or get better watcher's eye? or just get the rest awakened gems? Just not sure what would be the best for me to do at this stage....

I'm using Naramie's tree as I really need the resists. So may be somehow max the res and change the tree? Feels i have alot less passive points than others.....

My es is at 14.5k and tooltip is 20k with spell cascade and 39k with conc effect. Here is my toon~ https://pastebin.com/tTfeREqh

Your gear doesnt look bad, the first thing id grab tbh is a discipline/ES gained on hit watchers eye. They are down to 11ex for just the single roll, down the road when your loaded you can go for the double one with ES recovery rate aswell but those are more in the 30-40ex range.

You also hit the nail on the head, get better resists on your gear so you can swap the tree. Ideally you will have 40% to all resist from x4 prismatic heart passives on large clusters so you just need good double resists on both rings, and a good single resist roll on 2 armor pieces.

Theres alot of stuff you could do but id try to fix the resists and get the eye 1st, itll make everything else alot easier, the ES gained on hit procs on our cyclone and the icestorm bolts so its pretty broken.

I carry a 40+ resist on my helm and gloves, then I get the bulk of my resists from;
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 23 abr. 2020 0:01:11
I agree with JCOH -- I was in your exact situation, then purchased a +ES on hit eye. That has made a huge difference. After that, you could work on your chest. You have 30 int and 12% incr int; you can work your way up to another 6% increased attr.

Let me say this -- once you get the +ES on hit eye, there isn't anything that will kill you in this game (except maybe a depth 600 Aul...)

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 23 abr. 2020 0:04:37
Ya its crazy, when the league started I spent the 1st 4 weeks trying to make my necromancer work after the cascading nerfs and couldnt get it back to its original glory, I also tinkered with an RF build and the new clusters, no luck there either.

So I saw 1 of my necromancer buddies in an un-related thread telling someone "this build isnt 1 of those auto pilot ones, you have to actually dodge boss mechs, if you want a brain dead hold 1 button build go play ice dancer scion" and I was like hell ya, thats exactly what I need in my life.

So i came in here a month behind and copied an old 3.9 tree and built my character with only brute force and fertile mind jewels and just started chipping away at things.

Fast forward to today, this morning I dropped another 5 passive Voices jewel, sold it right away for 23 exalted and literally couldnt figure out what to buy with 23 exalted b/c I already have everything I need minus a 100ex emperor's mastery jewel.

Ive never had money like this, in a league of constant 1 hits and people raging on the forums im just holding down 1 button and watching netflix, its so nice.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 23 abr. 2020 0:10:14
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ya its crazy, when the league started I spent the 1st 4 weeks trying to make my necromancer work after the cascading nerfs and couldnt get it back to its original glory, I also tinkered with an RF build and the new clusters, no luck there either.

So I saw 1 of my necromancer buddies in an un-related thread telling someone "this build isnt 1 of those auto pilot ones, you have to actually dodge boss mechs, if you want a brain dead hold 1 button build go play ice dancer scion" and I was like hell ya, thats exactly what I need in my life.

So i came in here a month behind and copied an old 3.9 tree and built my character with only brute force and fertile mind jewels and just started chipping away at things.

Fast forward to today, this morning I dropped another 5 passive Voices jewel, sold it right away for 23 exalted and literally couldnt figure out what to buy with 23 exalted b/c I already have everything I need minus a 100ex emperor's mastery jewel.

Ive never had money like this, in a league of constant 1 hits and people raging on the forums im just holding down 1 button and watching netflix, its so nice.

I am in a similar position - got about 100 exalts laying around (Sirus is so rewarding for me this league) and already got all the stuff I wanted for my standard char. Of course, with this budget i could buy upgraded, but they are so small for the price I have to buy and not worth it imo. The char is already so overpowered. I will now go for 100 and see what to do after. Don’t know If I have the passion to do the challenges or play another character.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:

Your gear doesnt look bad, the first thing id grab tbh is a discipline/ES gained on hit watchers eye. They are down to 11ex for just the single roll, down the road when your loaded you can go for the double one with ES recovery rate aswell but those are more in the 30-40ex range.

You also hit the nail on the head, get better resists on your gear so you can swap the tree. Ideally you will have 40% to all resist from x4 prismatic heart passives on large clusters so you just need good double resists on both rings, and a good single resist roll on 2 armor pieces.

Theres alot of stuff you could do but id try to fix the resists and get the eye 1st, itll make everything else alot easier, the ES gained on hit procs on our cyclone and the icestorm bolts so its pretty broken.

I carry a 40+ resist on my helm and gloves, then I get the bulk of my resists from;

ok, I worked it out, if i get 2 more CttC + prismatic heart jewels, I'd just have enough to cap my res with current gears. Those jewels r so expensive with widespread... not enough currency to afford it, so just need to stick with something cheaper.... I should be able to afford the es on hit eye. see how I goes after getting everything.

Thanks heaps!
Ign: Zanosaur
"
babiesxbabies escribió:
https://pastebin.com/jMR4iAM1 - my build atm

Are there any big upgrades that I'm missing or should shoot for? I barely hit 8k ES and my damage feels okay. I full cleared a simulacrum for the first time and it felt pretty good.

look at maximising the intelligence on your gear so high int gloves, rings etc made a huge difference to me. also look at your passive tree, maybe try one of the others im using a slightly different version, there was a few pastebins on this thread somewhere, and was able to gain more intellegence on my passive tree by extending the length on nodes it took to get to the class start point.
The moment you sell a WI staff and a new player trying the build points out you forgot to annoint the new amulet.....

Cursing 2 days prior why you gave the old one away cause it gave better dps .. ow the irony!
Is whispering ice a damage over time spell? Would it benefit from Malevolence?
"
rusty2687 escribió:
Is whispering ice a damage over time spell? Would it benefit from Malevolence?

Nope, so ... nope
Time and time again I witness the birth of a new born star.
I climb the highest mountain to find the essence of a new era.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional