[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:
Incomplete version still working on it but this is the basics
https://pastebin.com/PYNKtBMU

LOL, it's all cluster jewels. I love it. Going to play around with the concept.
"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:

Now THAT is some cluster sockets usage xD

Cost of the build with all those jewels aprox?

Why Int/Str and not Int/Dex for more evasion on Split Personality?
"
FedeS escribió:
"
Lacrimosa1 escribió:

Now THAT is some cluster sockets usage xD

Cost of the build with all those jewels aprox?

Why Int/Str and not Int/Dex for more evasion on Split Personality?

Maybe a combination of INT/STR and INT/DEX splits to keep both STR and DEX as high as possible to benefit from Increased Damage per 5 of lowest attribute from Cyclopean Coil?
"
Dhol91 escribió:
Maybe a combination of INT/STR and INT/DEX splits to keep both STR and DEX as high as possible to benefit from Increased Damage per 5 of lowest attribute from Cyclopean Coil?

Yea, maybe. I asked coz STR gives nothing good compared with DEX which gives evasion.

Also, why a Corrosive Elements instead another Cttc?
Ok this build is just broken, I just killed Sirus AW 8 for the first time ever. My highest kill was AW 6 so far on other builds. It was surprisingly easy and I dont have that good gear (12,4k ES, 3285 INT, 29700 tooltip damage).

It wasn't deathless because I just suck at this fight but only 2 deaths. 1 because I got stuck somehow in the rings and could not move out in time and second due panic movement in laser beam in last phase.

Loot was not that great but I guess could be worse:

Im so glad I decided to try this build. Those cluster jewels are expensive but enable so much fun :)
After hundreds of Simulacrums/Sirus/Uber Elder/Conquerors done, and after selling every shitty 4+ chaos drop i got in the last 2 weeks, i finished my char :)

I know it's not perfect, i know i am not the first one with a mirrored piece playing this build (some were having way too much luck this league) but for me it came like a reward after long hours of farming and selling shiet!

My previous amulet is for sale now, is not cheap but is a very good amulet, if anyone wants it let me know, maybe we can add a "small" discount to listing price:

10% increased attributes is normally better than T1 Intelligence (+66 intelligence)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 abr. 2020 16:39:02
Is Essence Rush a decent choice for us? Does the damage bonus count even when at full ES?

Essence Rush
40% increased Damage while Leeching Energy Shield
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching Energy Shield
Ya so.....with the new tree using every large cluster around the tree, shaper's touch, and full STR/INT splits I lost 9k ES, and gained 4k tooltip, idk if hes theory crafting with shaper's touch from 3.9 pre-nerf or what but its garbage.

Literally just lost half my ES and multiple comfort features for 4k tooltip, dont bother with that tree.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
After hundreds of Simulacrums/Sirus/Uber Elder/Conquerors done, and after selling every shitty 4+ chaos drop i got in the last 2 weeks, i finished my char :)

I know it's not perfect, i know i am not the first one with a mirrored piece playing this build (some were having way too much luck this league) but for me it came like a reward after long hours of farming and selling shiet!

+53 life --> vendor trash :D
Gratz, very impressive.
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 23 abr. 2020 16:55:13
"
lilianmarius escribió:

My previous amulet is for sale now, is not cheap but is a very good amulet, if anyone wants it let me know, maybe we can add a "small" discount to listing price:

10% increased attributes is normally better than T1 Intelligence (+66 intelligence)

Congrats, I was there when that amulet was crafted in real time. Watched them hit the life on the slam... I was crossing my fingers they would hit Maximum ES Leech, or Ele pen... lol

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional