[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
After hundreds of Simulacrums/Sirus/Uber Elder/Conquerors done, and after selling every shitty 4+ chaos drop i got in the last 2 weeks, i finished my char :)

How does that work? I've never had any mirrored gear in my years of playing PoE. You buy a mirror (270 ex), give it to that guy, and how much more does he charge?
"
Breken escribió:
Congrats, I was there when that amulet was crafted in real time. Watched them hit the life on the slam... I was crossing my fingers they would hit Maximum ES Leech, or Ele pen... lol

How did they craft it?
"
Breken escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
After hundreds of Simulacrums/Sirus/Uber Elder/Conquerors done, and after selling every shitty 4+ chaos drop i got in the last 2 weeks, i finished my char :)

I know it's not perfect, i know i am not the first one with a mirrored piece playing this build (some were having way too much luck this league) but for me it came like a reward after long hours of farming and selling shiet!

My previous amulet is for sale now, is not cheap but is a very good amulet, if anyone wants it let me know, maybe we can add a "small" discount to listing price:

10% increased attributes is normally better than T1 Intelligence (+66 intelligence)

Congrats, I was there when that amulet was crafted in real time. Watched them hit the life on the slam... I was crossing my fingers they would hit Maximum ES Leech, or Ele pen... lol

The perfect amulet with legacy % attributes and % elemental penetration is rotting on the neck of my beloved I_Storm_Santa in putrefying Standard!

An amulet like this won't be created anytime soon so i say Rot in Peace! :)

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

How does that work? I've never had any mirrored gear in my years of playing PoE. You buy a mirror (270 ex), give it to that guy, and how much more does he charge?

20 ex was the fee for this, i may say quite a decent fee (first 5 services 20 ex, after 40 ex)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 abr. 2020 17:05:46
"
lilianmarius escribió:
20 ex was the fee for this, i may say quite a decent fee (first 5 services 20 ex, after 40 ex)

So about 300 ex price tag then. I remember the simple times when 20 ex could buy you all best items for this build... :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 23 abr. 2020 17:15:17
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

How did they craft it?

well buy or craft double infl with %attr + %int its 2 suffix, with open prefix craft "suffix can't be changed" +1 free prefix needed and try to slam prefix "%dmg per 15 int", if not, annul prefix - repeat.
to make t1 int + %attr +%int, well luck with slaming ex, or luck when you slamin awek orb...well really rng luck

its gona be cost ton's of ex, due that crafted prefix which def our suffixes not to be annuled can be annul too. i tried and with in a raw 6-7 times annuled crafted prefix -_-. nah really its easier to farm currency and buy than craft

well it's worth 300ex such amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 23 abr. 2020 17:31:49
"
archwerewolf escribió:

That's relative, it's worth if you have the currency, if you don't have the currency it's not worth a penny.

To be honest the last 2 weeks of continuous farm and selling of every little few chaos crap to gather ex by ex to afford a mirror i would not recommend it to anyone, it drains your sanity and even your health sometimes.

If you get extremely lucky and hit the jackpot of dropping expensive 1-3 sockets Voices and/or Headhunters go for it otherwise i would think twice now if it worth the hassle because i am just tired.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 abr. 2020 17:47:39
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

How did they craft it?

well buy or craft double infl with %attr + %int its 2 suffix, with open prefix craft "suffix can't be changed" +1 free prefix needed and try to slam prefix "%dmg per 15 int", if not, annul prefix - repeat.
to make t1 int + %attr +%int, well luck with slaming ex, or luck when you slamin awek orb...well really rng luck

its gona be cost ton's of ex, due that crafted prefix which def our suffixes not to be annuled can be annul too. i tried and with in a raw 6-7 times annuled crafted prefix -_-. nah really its easier to farm currency and buy than craft

Well, the person who crafted this one, bought a base with T1 Int, T1 Increased Attributes, and T1 Increased Intelligence for around 80 ex... That base was a super lucky Awakener orb slam I'm sure.

From that base they crafted suffixes can't be changed, then scoured off the prefixes. They then slammed once or twice trying to get 1% per 15 int. If they didn't get it in two, they re-crafted suffixes can't be changed, and scoured again. No idea how many attempts it cost them to hit it, but once they did, they did a final slam (life sadly) and spent a decent handful of divines to make it perfect.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

That's relative, it's worth if you have the currency, if you don't have the currency it's not worth a penny.

To be honest the last 2 weeks of continuous farm and selling of every little few chaos crap to gather ex by ex to afford a mirror i would not recommend it to anyone, it drains your sanity and even your health sometimes.

If you get extremely lucky and hit the jackpot of dropping expensive 1-3 sockets Voices and/or Headhunters go for it otherwise i would think twice now if it worth the hassle because i am just tired.

it's fair ) such gear just for min-max Munchkin with absurd prices
"
lilianmarius escribió:

The perfect amulet with legacy % attributes and % elemental penetration is rotting on the neck of my beloved I_Storm_Santa in putrefying Standard!

An amulet like this won't be created anytime soon so i say Rot in Peace! :)

Yeah, that's super sexy and legacy, I'd still take "25% increased Maximum total recovery per second from energy shield leech" instead of Elemental Pen, but you're right you're not going to beat that legacy attribute roll unless they change something major.
Int Str jewels because you use Shapers touch and with Cold to the Core every 25 str/int/dex = 1% damage.

Why Not Dex......Cyclopian is why.
Why not Dex for Evasion stacking....Crusaders touch 2% Eva per 10int you will already be Eva Capped.

Why Str Crusaders touch avg str with this variant is 1500 with my current gear or with a few coins invested or farmed.

Crusaders give 1% es Per 10str with them and 13 Splits you'll get a huge %ES boost

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional