[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi guys! How are you doing? First of all, thank you very much to Kelvynn, arch, lilian, LinGen, Breken, JCOH35 and all the guys that help us noobs with their knowledge.

Just wanted to ask if there is a way to turn off the effect when the spikes reach the floor, since it's pretty annoying and I think can be the cause of fps drops.
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 23 abr. 2020 9:09:33
"
zanosaur escribió:
how do yous do blight map/encounters?

it just seems really slow with killing mobs coming from every direction....

maybe i need to save up for awakened spell cascade and just stand at the end?

Do them the same way as in 3.8. I made several videos back then. There has been a general mob buff since then, so nowthey have more hp.

Some tips for the current game:

1. Do not alch the map. Map IIQ will not make the chests drop more stuff. But various random mods can make killing mobs harder.

2. Take out all watchstones. No reason to give the mobs more life.

3. Pick a strategy before starting. Either you use towers, or you don't.

Using towers:

- Use at least 1 oil (forgot which) that makes the towers 20% cheaper. Maybe even 2 if you are struggling.
- Anoint your rings. The most useful inexpensive mods in my experience are the ones I'm using:

- Depending on what types of immunity you get on the blight nodes, use Fireball or Lightning Storm towers. Or both, ideally.
- Build defense clusters at key points around the pump (not too far and not too close, somewhere where a lot of paths cross or merge): buff tower rk3, 2 fire or lightning towers rk4, stone or ice tower rk3 - depending on which immunities you get.

Not using towers:

- Use 1 oil that slows the mobs down.
- Run around and kill everything yourself. Rampage is great. Spell Cascade is a must. Start killing at the spawn points from the very start, don't wait for them all to come to the pump.

Normally you start by using towers, but eventually you get enough power to just kill everything yourself.
"
FedeS escribió:
Hi guys! How are you doing? First of all, thank you very much to Kelvynn, arch, lilian, LinGen, Breken and all the guys that help us noobs with their knowledge.

Just wanted to ask if there is a way to turn off the effect when the spikes reach the floor, since it's pretty annoying and I think can be the cause of fps drops.

Only if you turn all sound effects off. But then you won't hear the volatiles, lightning mirages and many other useful sound cues.

Or you just get used to the constant impact sounds, and after a day or two you stop paying attention to it.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Raillzy escribió:
Just tried awakening 8 sirus after plowing alot of exalt into my build and felt like i was doing 0 damage to him in his final stage.

https://pastebin.com/taT23cp6

this is my pastebin Can anyone offer any advice or help? or tips on why im doing no damage to Sirus?

Sirus has a ton of HP and mitigation. Your build is actually decent. The only thing you need to do it max out your INT values. Your int is at 2700, and you kind of want it to be around 3300 or so. You have lower flat int values on your equipment. No int on gloves, you could use intrinsic catalysts to get more on your rings without much effort. You could Divine or replace your Astramentis for up to 15 more flat int, etc. Int is your friend, and your #1 damage multiplier. If you want to go deeper, I would suggest using one of the two tree in the original post. The tree you're using is a endgame tree, and typically has lower performance until you have enough passives to make it sing (around level 97 or 98)

If you aren't already, you also probably want to swap spell cascade to Concentrated effect for the Sirus fight. Sirus is currently the only thing I bother gem swapping Concentrated effect in for.

well thanks to you im now able to Kill A8 Sirus, currently sat at 11,300 shield and 3273 int. realised i was sat on too much resistance, switched a few items, and although im not as fast as when i had stampede movement wise im clearing mobs with ease. still having problems getting an actual clear idea of my dps on path of building though, i can import it 3 times and everytime it will be different. if i import it over someone elses pob, it almost doubles...
Editado por útlima vez por Raillzy en 22 abr. 2020 16:44:04
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:
Hi guys! How are you doing? First of all, thank you very much to Kelvynn, arch, lilian, LinGen, Breken and all the guys that help us noobs with their knowledge.

Only if you turn all sound effects off. But then you won't hear the volatiles, lightning mirages and many other useful sound cues.

Or you just get used to the constant impact sounds, and after a day or two you stop paying attention to it.

You are right. But I didn't mean the sound but the effect in the floor, like ice dust or something like that, when the spikes reach the floor.
"
Raillzy escribió:

still having problems getting an actual clear idea of my dps on path of building though, i can import it 3 times and everytime it will be different. if i import it over someone elses pob, it almost doubles...

PoB keeps the skill jewels from previous builds. You're best off starting a new copy then importing exactly once.

Second, even the new PoB doesn't automatically enable the cluster jewels on the tree -- you have to do that yourself still.
right now seems simulacrum its not very good way to farm currency
even the 7 sockets voices its under 3 ex

so today i tried something different
i have load of t14/16 maps so why not farm sirus as fast as i can

to add more movement speed i use 4 items to cap evasion rating (45k)

Queen of the forest
shaper's touch
jade flask of reflexes
and one split personality with int/evasion
all very cheap items

this add 50% more speed
+20% more speed from onslaught flask
+ tailwind boot (but i think this dosent work for scion)

so in total i have around 260% movement speed without rampage

rampage can help a bit but i went straight to maps bosses so i cant stacks many rampage bonus (300/400 max)

with this configuration i lose 30% of dps and 40% of ES but there isnt problems to beat maps bosses and even sirus "guardians", for sirus i switch back to my "normal" items

i choose all the maps with easy layout like beach, promenade, atoll, toxic sewer, park, summit, canyon ... etc ... and i ran them going straight to bosses(just with an alchemy orb)

i didnt care of anything(even delirium mirror) and i picked up only maps, exalted and divine orbs

i did 6 times sirus in around 5 hours and 20 minutes, i ran around 225 maps (plus the 24 of sirus "guardians")

items dopped by sirus:
awakened cast on critical strike
awakened curse on hit
terror (unique watchstone)

items dropped by sirus "guardians":
2x awakened add cold damage
awakened cold penetration
awakened elemental damage with attack

while mapping:
3 exalted orbs
5 divine orbs
377 casual simulacrum splinters
around 140/150 maps (i ran some so i dont know the exact number, can be even more)
19 shaper/elder guardians maps

seems not a bad method to farm currency(or maybe i was lucky with sirus drops) and now then i have some experience i think i can do it in under 5 hours

i dont know why i farm currency =) but I'm still in covid "quarantine" and at least I do something to spend all this free time

i hope this help
Thats so random though, I havent made more then 300c total off Sirius the entire league.

Today alone I made over 27 exalted off simulacrums, so its really just different for everyone. I have a friend who can kill Sirius and get an awakened multistrike 1 in 3 tries.

Sure the 7 passive voices have fallen but you still occasionally see the 5s, dropped another one today and still just boatloads of sellable stuff, 21/23 gems, pure breachstones, cards, scarabs etc.
Did they ninja-nerf simulacrum rewards?
I'm using the classic version of the build before I can get currency to improve to the new build with clusters and splits. Can I farm simulacrum with the classic build? PS: How important is the Skill duration cluster? Thanks in advance.
Ok in the 5min since I typed my sim. remark heres a screen grab of my last wave just now;

https://imgur.com/YVRm69R
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 22 abr. 2020 18:33:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional