[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
rafa290 escribió:
I'm new to this build, but I love to death the whispering ice. I just put arround 50ex on this char, but I don't think it is nearly as strong as it should be. I still have low ES (9k) and int (2353) and I don't know where to get more. I know that I can change my split personality jewels for ES and that's what is giving me hope about the ES. But the int I really don't see where can I get 1.5k more than I have.

If someone could take a look in my pob and help me I would appreciate very much.

https://pastebin.com/TGKHbzPb

Replacing astramentis with a rare similar to

will give a large amount of int and energy shield. This amulet only cost 3 ex, you should be able to find something comparable.

Also as dhol said you need to do something with your tree to get more out of your splits.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 22 abr. 2020 15:01:55
I annuled two bad mods from my amulet but got to greedy, wanted to annul 1 more (was thinking about multimod) and removed damage per int, well, gonna try spites later.

@Mindhandler
Its easy to get inc int/damage per int for 2 -3 ex but the one you linked with flat int are much more expensive. Like much much much more. And even more (cheapest with 40 int like 40-50 ex).
"
Asag escribió:
I annuled two bad mods from my amulet but got to greedy, wanted to annul 1 more (was thinking about multimod) and removed damage per int, well, gonna try spites later.

@Mindhandler
Its easy to get inc int/damage per int for 2 -3 ex but the one you linked with flat int are much more expensive. Like much much much more. And even more (cheapest with 40 int like 40-50 ex).

If thats the case i must have gotten really lucky when i bought this a week ago.

Yeah after checking now there are way fewer amulets meeting this criteria than there was a week ago as well. I guess they got bought out.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 22 abr. 2020 15:10:38
Ya you arent getting that amulet for 3ex ever again, only one for sale atm with flat natural INT above 40 and the other 2 rolls is 90ex.

"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ya you arent getting that amulet for 3ex ever again, only one for sale atm with flat natural INT above 40 and the other 2 rolls is 90ex.

One of those things where i didn't even realize how lucky i was when i bought it at the time i guess. I'm pretty sure it had only been up for an hour or 2 at the time of buying. I'll take that win i didn't know i had lol
"
LiNGeN escribió:

The only things that can stop Cyclone:
* Mana (check mana reservation, tweak with mana cost enchants/et.c, make sure arcane surge is always active for mana regen)
* Maps with mod "Players cannot regenerate life/mana/energ shield" and no "Enduring" Mana flask equipped
* Baran influenced maps Mana/DoT debuff squares (assign move only hotkey)
* Cursed with silence (use Hex Breaker or "of Warding" flask)
* You use Predictive networking mode and get desynced as stuck on something serverside (however you actually keep spinning clientside but this can be combined with any of the above)
* You use another non-instant skill that cancels cyclone

We are stun immune due to Occultist Ascendancy, but also while channeling Cyclone, we're immune to all stun and knockback.

The main thing that stops my Cyclone is being frozen. Because I'm constantly moving (instead of standing in place like we did a few leagues ago), it's immediately obvious, and I hit the flask.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:

One of those things where i didn't even realize how lucky i was when i bought it at the time i guess. I'm pretty sure it had only been up for an hour or 2 at the time of buying. I'll take that win i didn't know i had lol

We all have our stories. Someone posted he sold a couple of Voices for 20c in the third day of this league. Then again, I picked this up for 10c early on:

It didn't have the max rolls nor the +Int craft or the tranquility anointment. Tat's why I always set my "min" values at the bottom end of the affix range. It was up for sale for at least an hour, too.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 abr. 2020 15:42:33
Ya all good I believe him, I was just saying thats 1 of those deals where you find a Picaso at a yard sale is all.

In metamorph I got a clarity/extra ES based off mana watcher's eye for 50c, it happens.

I wouldnt obsess over the amulets though, rock an astramentis until your clusters and INT/ES splits are finished then you can set your money on fire trying to get fancy.

The jewels for this build cost more then some small islands.

I just dropped 25ex today but it was all on simulacrums, im goiung to try to get this last level. Its rough b/c each sim. is only like 2% of my level now but hopefully it happens, would be cool to finally hit 100 on a character.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 22 abr. 2020 15:46:31
I ran one sim yesterday when it dawned on me I had a double boss spawn in wave 18 and didn't even notice the bosses were there; they just died so quickly... My ES on hit Eye is worth every exalt I paid for it.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 abr. 2020 16:08:12
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Does 30% corrupt on Whispering Ice do anything?
Can you have an anointment on ammy and boots at the same time or do they cancel out?

Do not corrupt the staff. There are no corrupt staff mods that would be better than 18% block it already has.

You can have the same annointment, but you can only allocate the same tree node once. The 2nd copy will do nothing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional