[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

That was wave 16, heres the screen grab of wave 17 rewards;

https://imgur.com/HgbNNk0

not just dropping things on the ground either, you literally print money this league in sims.

Heres the last wave, 20;

https://imgur.com/lpyadqO
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 22 abr. 2020 18:45:25
I don't know how you guys are so lucky? If a scroll of wisdom drops, i'm quite happy.
New video: Got Splinters?

I wouldn't call myself an expert in farming, but here are some tips from my experience:

Best map: Ramparts! Also good: Overgrown Shrine, Tropical Island, Lair, Promenade, Strand, and anything that has long and narrow stretches going in one direction. Set them as favorites in the Atlas.

Best sextants: the ones that add extra monster packs, shrines or boxes.
Best map mods: Sea Witches, Bloodlines. Also good: Spiders, Nemesis, Beyond.
Best Zana mod: Bloodlines!
Best scarabs: Elder, Breach, Ambush. The cheapest versions are fine.

Ramparts + Bloodlines can yield a ton of splinters even without any sextants, scarabs, or good map mods.

Alva and Cassia add a bunch of extra mobs, but they take extra time to kill. About the same splinters per hour with or without them.

General tips:
- Always move forward or zig-zag, but never go back.
- Step on the Delirium cocoons on your way, they spawn extra mobs.
- Don't stop to pick up loot (except for really valuable stuff), pick it up after finishing Delirium if you care.
- Breaches, Abysses, Legion, Alva and Cassia make the fog stop moving. Use that time to kill other mobs nearby too.
- Practice and adjust your routes, aim to kill the boss about 10 sec before the fog ends.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 22 abr. 2020 20:41:16
Great tips, thanks Kelvynn and JCOH35 for all the help.

Does "Blanketed Snow" node (Damage penetrates 10% Cold resistance against Chilled enemies) worth for 2 passive points? (I have a cluster jewel with it and cttc). We always chill, right? Thanks in advance.
"
FedeS escribió:

Does "Blanketed Snow" node (Damage penetrates 10% Cold resistance against Chilled enemies) worth for 2 passive points? (I have a cluster jewel with it and cttc). We always chill, right? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it works great, blanketed snow is a great DPS node if you have the passives for it.
"
FedeS escribió:

It works fine. There is just one problem with it: those 2 extra points. It's impossible to get it together with CttC on the sides of the cluster. One of them is always in the back and costs 2 extra points to connect.
"
Breken escribió:
"
FedeS escribió:

Yes, it works great, blanketed snow is a great DPS node if you have the passives for it.

Great, thanks, I bought this one for 80c. And equipped 2 split personality with INT/EVASION.

I also wanted Overlord for fortify and bought a Megalomaniac.

But I have the sensation I'm not taking good advantage of a cluster jewel socket. Is there a better way to get Overlord? Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por FedeS en 22 abr. 2020 21:23:37
https://pastebin.com/jMR4iAM1 - my build atm

Are there any big upgrades that I'm missing or should shoot for? I barely hit 8k ES and my damage feels okay. I full cleared a simulacrum for the first time and it felt pretty good.
"
FedeS escribió:

But I have the sensation I'm not taking good advantage of a cluster jewel socket. Is there a better way to get Overlord? Thanks in advance.

If you are JUST looking for Overlord, you may be better off finding it on a medium cluster jewel with an additional socket. The end of this build is currently all about balancing your quality of life nodes (Whisper's of Death, Overlord, CttC, etc) with your raw stats in the form of more Split Personality jewels.

I started the build with CttC, Blanketed Snow jewels (like the onesyou have) added in 2 medium jewels (one with two nice curse nodes (master of fear, and wish for death), and one with channeling QoL features (Hex Breaker and Enduring Focus)) I then added in a Meg with Overlord, on it. Since them I've moved to a tighter tree, and currently I'm running a medium jewel with Hex Breaker, and a Meg with Overlord on it. I'm really wishing I had more passives. There is another even tighter tree, that I could transition to, however that would mean giving up HexBreaker and Overlord.

The end of the build is all about finding a version of QoL and raw stats that best fits your playstyle. I kind of love that aspect of the current build.
"
babiesxbabies escribió:
https://pastebin.com/jMR4iAM1 - my build atm

Are there any big upgrades that I'm missing or should shoot for? I barely hit 8k ES and my damage feels okay. I full cleared a simulacrum for the first time and it felt pretty good.

Some of the cheaper awakened gems would be a big help, atleast get awakened cast while channeling to start.

If you can get through all 20 waves, doesnt have to be pretty, try to farm up 12ex for 2 INT/ES splits and get those on the farthest away from starting point sockets you have.

Then just keep farming the sims, it will take alot, ALOT of currency to min/max your character however your on the perfect build to print money this league so just keep chipping away at it.

Your just one drop away from a 23-250ex voices, it happens.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional