[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Because the madness is the main motive of this league, i decided to get really mad and go all-in and use the Hatred version of the skill tree (Naramie's Hatred one)

Removed Dicipline and Flesh and Stone, add Hatred
+ Skitterbots + Enlighten 4, switch Watcher's Eye with Clarity(Extra ES)/Discipline (% increased ES Recovery) to a Clarity(Extra ES)/Hatred(% Cold Penetration)

Changed Zealot's Oath node to a 4% reduced mana reservation node - this is not a so smart move but i needed the mana reservation node to be able to use Emperor Mastery and have decent mana left to use without using any Fertile Mind/Brute Force with 1% reduced mana reservation which would granted me only 1% mana left anyways)

Run some Shapers/Elders/Uber Elders/Sirus 8 runs and some juiced T16 maps (with very bad combo of mods) to see how the character is doing when "weakening" a bit her defensive layers. The answer is: No isuses at all - the weakening of defensive layers is not felt but the gain in damage is felt quite a bit

Below are 2 lately done videos of Uber Elder and Sirus 8 with the new setup (Hatred + Skitterbots) and Naramie's version (Hatred) of the skill tree:

Corona_Madness vs. Uber Elder (No Discipline, no WE %ES recovery) - Delirium league

Corona_Madness vs. Sirus AA8 (No Discipline, no WE %ES recovery) - Delirium league

PoB pastebine code for the character in these videos:
https://pastebin.com/QLeteEDQ

Still a small place for improvement (need to max the Hatred cold penetration value from Watcher's Eye and throw shit loads of divines on gloves to get Cold resistance 1 point lower so all my 3 resistances get equal and also 30% quality on gloves after i balance all 3 resistances).

And please don't ask for the IceStorm tooltip value, it has no relevance for me!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 abr. 2020 7:59:15
Looks pretty sick, well done!
I'll probably stay with the other tree for now but it looks like you can get a lot out of the modified tree with the right gear
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Changed Zealot's Oath node to a 4% reduced mana reservation node - this is not a so smart move but i needed the mana reservation node to be able to use Emperor Mastery and have decent mana left to use without using any Fertile Mind/Brute Force with 1% reduced mana reservation which would granted me only 1% mana left anyways)

btw if you corrupt one claster jewel for -1% res mana or corruption blood immune + 2 fertile mind with -1% or + brutal with -1% res(in total you need 3 jewel with -1% res mana) = 54 unres mana and with zealot's oath.
with 54 mana no issues to use anything vortex or dash while cyclone.
little less av hit without 2% pen but zealot's oath.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

btw if you corrupt one claster jewel for -1% res mana or corruption blood immune + 2 fertile mind with -1% or + brutal with -1% res(in total you need 3 jewel with -1% res mana) = 54 unres mana and with zealot's oath.

Looks who is teaching me lol, if it weren't you i would have not been aware of that wouldn't i, "Mr. tooltip"?
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 abr. 2020 10:00:23
I leveled up to 63 and changed my boots to Stampede. Omg the difference is so big now. I feel like moving now with permament speed shrine :)

Also slowly Im preparing gear for the delirium version and rolled myself with alts this two jewels:

Should I use them or better to sell and buy with 3 notables? I have atm 10 ex and pride watcher eye that I can sell for around 22 ex so 30 ex total but I think I wanna focus first on helm/chest.

Any advice on what to focus first from most important stuff?
The satisfactory thing of going full damage with my char is that while using Neversink filter i always now hear at the end of the map the exalt drop sound :)

Which means i drop an exalt every map? Hell no, i wish i would, it means that i drop 100+ splinters each map, since stack of 100+ splinters use colour scheme and the exalt drop sound :)

And getting to Simulacrum in 2-3 maps is quite satisfactory!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 abr. 2020 11:33:44
"
lilianmarius escribió:
The satisfactory thing of going full damage with my char is that while using Neversink filter i always now hear at the end of the map the exalt drop sound :)

I saw the videos, I'd be curious to how it performs at super high incoming damage situations, like super high level delves, t18 100% delirium maps, etc. I'm thinking that the massive ES pool is making up for the lower overall leech cap simply because the numbers (and therefor the leech/per/second) are higher. The only thing I think I'd seriously miss (providing I could even balance my resists without rare boots) would be Hex Breaker. I never want to have to go back to an anti-curse flask.
"
Breken escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

I saw the videos, I'd be curious to how it performs at super high incoming damage situations, like super high level delves, t18 100% delirium maps, etc. I'm thinking that the massive ES pool is making up for the lower overall leech cap simply because the numbers (and therefor the leech/per/second) are higher. The only thing I think I'd seriously miss (providing I could even balance my resists without rare boots) would be Hex Breaker. I never want to have to go back to an anti-curse flask.

Super high level Delves? i am at 654 (depest level for a player using this build according to poe.ninja) and barely have time to visit the mines lately! No one in this thread is doing deep depth delve (1000+) this league lol, everyone is busy with farming splinters and running Simulacrum. And with the price of fossils getting down the drain, i barely feel the pleasure to go to mines even if that was my favorite piece of content since its introduction and granted me shit loads of income at deep level.

T18 100% full delirious map may be or may not be dangerous but once again i am not tempted anymore to spend so much time in a T18 100% delirious map at 5-10 FPS and gather 150-200 splinters one by one (lol) when in this time i can run specific 3-4 full juiced T14-T16 with scarabs/sextants/Alva to get way more splinters time wise (350+) and also progress to kill Sirus

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 abr. 2020 12:49:03
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Corrupted my 4x large cluster jewels because i have "balls" :)

2x broke (5 ex loss but who cares)

1x remained unchanged

1x went ------>

Problem solved...end of story!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 abr. 2020 13:30:30
"

PoB pastebine code for the character in these videos:
https://pastebin.com/QLeteEDQ

Still a small place for improvement (need to max the Hatred cold penetration value from Watcher's Eye and throw shit loads of divines on gloves to get Cold resistance 1 point lower so all my 3 resistances get equal and also 30% quality on gloves after i balance all 3 resistances).

And please don't ask for the IceStorm tooltip value, it has no relevance for me!

Nice to hear that you give the build a try and used your regrets by yourself, that you originally wanted to give away.

Looks pretty similar to the tree i will use after the jewels transferd to standard league where i normaly play. I just would place the emperor's mastery between witch / shadow (also 3 points) - but 20 Int instead of 12 % spelldamage.

Can´t imagine how the char will feel in standard league with some legacy stuff i have there - in feels already godlike in the league with my mediocre gear.

Could you help me with the skitterbot interaction - i don´t get it at the moment. With the quality on the gem it will be about 18 % more dmg taken from the shock?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional