[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Would the awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling make our fps much worse compared to 20/20 regular version? I can't handle spell cascade but just curious about awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 17 abr. 2020 19:37:08
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Would the awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling make our fps much worse? I can't handle spell cascade but just curious about awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling

I don't run cascade for the most part myself, but do use awakened cast while channeling. While its's only level 3 at the moment it barely changes the performance for the build. The issue with cascade it it creates a large amount of extra spell areas that have to be calculated at the same time, while cwc is just slightly faster.

I also run awakened increased aoe in maps most of the time, it doesn't add more icestorms but the one is quite a bit bigger, and seems to help my clear speed after testing it compared to concentrated effect.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 17 abr. 2020 19:37:41
Went all in and got a Frozen MTX, felt silly keeping all the necromancer themed stuff and hideout.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4ZLXlVL

Finally hit max energy shield % on some crusader ex slams on rings, one t1, one t2, itll have to do though, PITA slamming rings, so many outcomes.

Bumped my ES up to 19.6k though, without a clarity watcher's eye. Using Disc ES on Hit and Disc + ES recovery atm on my eye.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 17 abr. 2020 22:52:13
Is 22.8k tooltip icestorm dmg decent?
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Is 22.8k tooltip icestorm dmg decent?

Ya once you get to 30 youll pretty much delete everything even in juiced t16s, your making good progress. Cold to the Core clusters really crank it up too so just keep chipping away at those.
The difference between a decent amulet (4-6ex) and the astramantis is huge, went from 30k tooltip to 37k tooltip by just changing out the amulet.

Also having double genius + blanketed snow seems to be a cool option? Seems to be a nicer option than having a cheap split personality in the top right cluster.
Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 18 abr. 2020 1:29:35
Hey guys,

Is there a way to check for for how much leech i have?

Was thinking of removing light eater cluster for more passive points. Is there a way to replace it with gear etc?

Cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur escribió:
Hey guys,

Is there a way to check for for how much leech i have?

Was thinking of removing light eater cluster for more passive points. Is there a way to replace it with gear etc?

Cheers

I believe energy shield leech/gains should show up in the defence section of your character page. As far as supplementing leech to gain more passive points you have two options. One would be a large cluster jewel with one of the nodes being thaumophage, with 2 other good nodes and 2 jewel sockets, making better use of your points.
The other option is a

The double discipline watchers eye is pretty expensive. I think a watcher's eye with energy shield gained per enemy hit by itself isn't too terrible price wise and is enough energy shield leech for most people. It was the step i took to get rid of all of my leech passives and feels really good. Currently running simulacrums without issue while not having any leech passives.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 18 abr. 2020 5:20:54
Wow

Thanks guys. Really good explanation. I like the people playing this build and the answers they give.

Thanks a lot.
"
CharityCase escribió:
The difference between a decent amulet (4-6ex) and the astramantis is huge, went from 30k tooltip to 37k tooltip by just changing out the amulet.

Also having double genius + blanketed snow seems to be a cool option? Seems to be a nicer option than having a cheap split personality in the top right cluster.

Dunno why amulet was one of the last things i decided to upgrade, pushed me over 44k tooltip damage and 16.2k es from 39k tooltip and 15.1k es changing from astramentis.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional