[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

While farming the Watchstones I only socketed 4 stones in the area where they should spawn and reduced the other areas to 3 or less sockets. I got pretty reliable map drops from the area I wanted. So I got all stones with my 4. Sirus spawn.
Ya its just me for whatever reason this league, ive tried the one area at a time thing already and it was the same. Before dropping my previous watch stone I had killed 12 conquerors in a row without a single stone.

I didnt have much trouble last league getting a8 but for whatever reason this go around they are trolling me. Idm though b/c I spend 90% of my time in simulacrums anyways.
Finally decided to run a fully orbed t16 map after i snagged

for 23 ex and took away all leech passives. Died once to kosis because i'm bad but with the ridiculous amount of es regen/gain from the watchers eye it was super super smooth.
Never played the maps much and didnt play much in the last leagues. but Sirius Aw5 dead first try :)

Pretty happy with myself :D
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
Spoiler
I was able to snipe a watcher's with ES on Hit and cold pen while using hatred for only 4 exa more than a single mod one, so i switched over to use hatred. You can use it by dropping just one aura. I dropped the flesh and stone aura, because i don’t have the feeling i need it. Linking hatred and discipline with a lvl 4 enlighten leaves you enough free mana for spiders and using your skills.

I changed the tree with starting through the resist cluster down the scion starting point and traveled through the dexterity part (ranger) and convert them with 2 fertil minds. It is about the same number of skillpoints between the split personalitys than the other versions posted here, but I have about 30 all resist from the skilltree. It also ends in a 4 k intelligence tree without the expensive emperor jewels. You can see it in my profile. That resists from the skilltree leaves me space for other 5 point cluster jewels.

Four of them result in 120 % aura effect for hatred and a about 40 % more cold dmg aura. These 5 point cluster jewels cost me only 50 - 100 chaos and not multiple exalts.

It feels pretty good so far. Dmg output is great (about 300 k shaper per hit), but i dropped the flesh and stone aura for that - don´t missed it so far. So as you mentioned it is a special build and not for everyone.

POB for those who are interested: https://pastebin.com/AJfgh7iW

Thanks for the feedback!

I was able to increase my already overkill 305K flat avg shaper hit with 16% by using Hatred.
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 17 abr. 2020 11:14:05
oh boys

I dont understand nothing. So much posibilitys to make trees. I like the good old days with one tree to take them all.

If there is someone who can explain the pros and cons of the (i think there are 4 different trees now) trees it would help me a lot.

Dont get confused by the latest tree, for example Lingen is still running HIS own tree he just switched to the vengeful commander large clusters and changed his auras around to get hatred in.

That latest tree is cool however it doesnt allow enough points to get any realistic megalomaniacs or medium clusters in which is a huge quality of life feature of the build.

With that being said if you can cap your resistances without pathing down from the center like Lingen is you could have the best of both worlds.

At this point though people are just being creative, all these trees are massively over powered. I tried the new one yesterday but im too comfortable with my setup, I have extra stuff like hypothermia in my vortex link, precision for nearly 90% chance to hit and nonstop EO uptime, hex breaker, thaumophage, will shaper, master of fear, overlord etc.

With all that extra stuff I still have a 45k tooltip and 19k ES without a clarity watchers eye so im staying as is.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 17 abr. 2020 14:22:24
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
oh boys

I dont understand nothing. So much posibilitys to make trees. I like the good old days with one tree to take them all.

If there is someone who can explain the pros and cons of the (i think there are 4 different trees now) trees it would help me a lot.

There are four, correct.

1. Original tree with Brute force etc in the corners
2. Breken/Kelvynn first mod (going right, up, all the way left, up then right.)
3. Lingen's hack of #2, where he goes further down the right side and modifies the middle a bit.
4. Naramie's version going through the ranger portion.

You're level 96. Stick with #2, you need to be at least 97 to make #3 work.

#4's layout does look better than #2 (I get ~420 more char sheet int), but I lose the medium cluster jewel I have (Hex Breaker/Enduring Focus.) So I'm thinking about it. (I could switch to different large cluster jewels and sell the ones I have to be able to purchase that Watcher's Eye. [After checking price] lol no, not at 45ex. So that eye would be the last purchase for the build.)

Hmm, Discipline is 35% reserved, Hatred is 50% reserved, Spider is 35% reserved. I'm not seeing how you get all three, even with enlighten and sovereignty. So the #4 layout is an alternative if you want more ES & damage, at a possible small reduction of QoL.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 17 abr. 2020 14:40:52
Ya Lingen's is my favorite but the last one is an impressive creation and very well thought out.

Its just you will get to a point where you already vaporize everything so its more of a quality of life concern then dps concern. I was nearly to 50k tooltip and just started focusing more on comfort and safety to get to lv 100 then just 50 kajillion overkill dps.

Whatever you end up choosing id recommend activating live search with roll combos of megalomaniacs you need, 1 of the hardest parts of the build is finding the specific combos you need.

You can get so much more out a cluster then hex breaker and enduring focus, for example my hex breaker cluster has will shaper and master of fear too.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 17 abr. 2020 15:01:14
Looking for some feedback, damage seems mediocre at best.

It probably has something to do with my tree but I wanted to make sure I have enough points before I spend 90 regrets.... Hard time finding 2 jewel socket 12% cold gems.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional