[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Average Hit is higher, ES is lower (for me) due to no Clarity Watcher's Eye

So conclusion.... his tree is quite legit (a bit better and cheaper i may say) for those who don't afford Watcher's Eye with Clarity(ES/Mana) and Emperor jewels

The only downside, you will have just around 35-50 mana and no Flesh and Stone

hm just some experiments on live. yeah i know you hate tooltip dps but too lazy do adjust split personality in PoB to check fully avg hit changes. so don't rage plz)

1)with megalo cttc+genius and no emperors wit:
int 4260, ES -600 from last tree so 29.3k, tooltip 110 535.

well minus only 14 mana free, so no vortex :/ mb try to corrupt claster jewels for -1% mana reserved but so pain...

2)without megalo and take jewel socket near our start location for 3 points, no emperors wit, but +2 split vs 1 variation
int 4400, ES 31521, tooltip 108 065.

But same problem, only 13 mana not reserved...

funy but if swap emperors wit with split personality on left side (+61 int/es) you get only 6 int but -600 ES

in his PoB ~325k avg.hit

hmmm you need only 1 more jewel with 1% res mana or corrupted blood, so you 58 mana and vortex use)

I have seen many desperate players while playing this game but..... i think i just found their king.

And still not knowing that RF doesn't work with CI and third curse from Awakened CoH is not calculated by PoB...who cares about your calculations when you miss the basics, Mr Tooltip!
"
lilianmarius escribió:

I have seen many desperate players while playing this game but..... i think i just found their king.

And still not knowing that RF doesn't work with CI and third curse from Awakened CoH is not calculated by PoB...who cares about your calculations when you miss the basics, Mr Tooltip!

why you still mentioning RF? xD me not using it

well with dat tree its higher dmg with more ES for me lol
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 16 abr. 2020 16:28:44
"
some part of your tree is still wrong and you can get more int by correcting it but if you insist on using 3rd cluster jewel I guess it will do for now untill you get 5 more passive to correct it

Will dropping the 3rd cluster be a big difference in dps? I wasn't sure which tree to go with in the end because my resists were easier to cap with 3rd cluster, but I can change gear and use 2 clusters if the dmg increase is worth it. About how much intelligence should I be trying to reach at level 94?
Hello !
First of all this is my third build i'm playing at POE. Generally i'm about 1 month in game.

I'm stuck now at 12565 ES and 2843 INT.

My tooltip avg - 27 2525 dmg

However i have managed to kill my first uber elder, and dropped watcher eye worth 50 exs.

So i have now 50 exalts to invest, could you please guys advice me on what i should invest now basing on my POB?

Any advice will be more than welcome ! In my short carrier at PoE this is the best build i have ever played !

POB : https://pastebin.com/mWNXcz31
"
archwerewolf escribió:

btw you missed that dat tree 125/128. if use 3 points in you pastebin you can get ~388 avg. hit
and if switch where you put emperors mastery with brute force
https://pastebin.com/u4Aesvre

Yeah, those numbers are compelling, it's hard to beat a 40% more damage aura, but we currently have so much damage and ES, that I put a high value on the quality of life features. Being curse immune, high movement speed, culling strike, etc.

That tree is awesome, and I'm certainly going to investigate it, but it's SUPER tight on passives for the QoL cluster jewels. We've already broke the game, at this point are chasing our tail, or as the strange voice would say.
"Silly dog, you are chasing your OWN tail."
"
Breken escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

btw you missed that dat tree 125/128. if use 3 points in you pastebin you can get ~388 avg. hit
and if switch where you put emperors mastery with brute force
https://pastebin.com/u4Aesvre

Yeah, those numbers are compelling, it's hard to beat a 40% more damage aura, but we currently have so much damage and ES, that I put a high value on the quality of life features. Being curse immune, high movement speed, culling strike, etc.

That tree is awesome, and I'm certainly going to investigate it, but it's SUPER tight on passives for the QoL cluster jewels. We've already broke the game, at this point are chasing our tail, or as the strange voice would say.
"Silly dog, you are chasing your OWN tail."

You tell him about Culling Strike lol, do you think he understand the concept and the multiplier it provides? If it's not reflected in the tooltip or even in PoB average hit it's worthless in his opinion!

Don't bother to explain to this guy about QoL, he appeared 1 league ago from nowhere got some extremely lucky drops while depraving himself of sleep and he is only able to see the numbers from tooltip, that's what matters for him :))
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 abr. 2020 16:41:32
"
lilianmarius escribió:

You tell him about Culling Strike lol, do you think he understand the concept and the multiplier it provides? If it's not reflected in the tooltip or even in PoB average hit it's worthless in his opinion!

Don't bother to explain to this guy about QoL, he appeared 1 league ago from nowhere got some extremely lucky drops while depraving himself of sleep and he is only able to see the numbers from tooltip, that's what matters for him :))

don't act like you're a know-it-all

"If it's not reflected in the tooltip or even in PoB average hit it's worthless in his opinion!" Lol wat? when I even said something like that? Someone is slandering

well and yeah i got culling strike on vortex.satisfied?

and no, me returned to poe in synthesis league
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 16 abr. 2020 16:55:59
"
CharityCase escribió:
"
some part of your tree is still wrong and you can get more int by correcting it but if you insist on using 3rd cluster jewel I guess it will do for now untill you get 5 more passive to correct it

Will dropping the 3rd cluster be a big difference in dps? I wasn't sure which tree to go with in the end because my resists were easier to cap with 3rd cluster, but I can change gear and use 2 clusters if the dmg increase is worth it. About how much intelligence should I be trying to reach at level 94?

Here is my gear and level 93

Spoiler

I have 3k Int, 10500 ES and, 100k damge in PoB (26730 tooltip), I have 5 extra poin since I don't have 3rd large cluster I'm just filling 2 large cluster.

how much your SP jewel is giving you? my 8 SP giving me 574

If you can shave 5 point from your megalomaniac jewels to correct your tree then with level up you can put them back
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 16 abr. 2020 16:55:40
If you have a large amount of ex my advice would be to get the bigger cost items as they are always harder to save up for due to human nature. Anytime I have more then 10ex it burns a hole in my pocket and I start using it so try to get;

- your appropriate large jewel clusters x4
- watchers eye wit either discipline ES gained on hit or clarity extra ES based on mana
- more INT/ES split personality jewels
- awakened gems such as controlled destruction or curse on hit, the others are cheaper and easy to get other times
- appropriate high flat INT/ES bases and matching hunter/crusader exalted orbs to attempt the INT% slams
- emperor's wit jewel
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 16 abr. 2020 16:57:43
Another meeting with my friend from the depths, Aul The Krystal King, this time at 639 depth and a bit on steroids :)

Corona_Madness vs. Aul the Crystal King - Depth 639

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional