[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Another meeting with my friend from the depths, Aul The Krystal King, this time at 639 depth and a bit on steroids :)

Corona_Madness vs. Aul the Crystal King - Depth 639

hm why not using dynamic resolution?so pain your fps sometimes. or you using it?
"
PedramIV escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:
"
some part of your tree is still wrong and you can get more int by correcting it but if you insist on using 3rd cluster jewel I guess it will do for now untill you get 5 more passive to correct it

Will dropping the 3rd cluster be a big difference in dps? I wasn't sure which tree to go with in the end because my resists were easier to cap with 3rd cluster, but I can change gear and use 2 clusters if the dmg increase is worth it. About how much intelligence should I be trying to reach at level 94?

Here is my gear and level 93

Spoiler

I have 3k Int, 10500 ES and, 100k damge in PoB (26730 tooltip), I have 5 extra poin since I don't have 3rd large cluster I'm just filling 2 large cluster.

how much your SP jewel is giving you? my 8 SP giving me 574

If you can shave 5 point from your megalomaniac jewels to correct your tree then with level up you can put them back

Changed tree and got 2,783 intelligence, 25k tooltip, 7.9k ehp. I'm using 10 SP currently but not sure exactly how much total intelligence is, I'll spend more time today figuring out how to hit 3k intelligence hopefully. :D
Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 16 abr. 2020 17:51:57
I fucking hate Xbox! One split personality jewel on xbox with Int and ES and its 10ex.

I guess this build is dead in the water. Go hunting for another ES energy shield build. Oh well.
"
CharityCase escribió:

Changed tree and got 2,783 intelligence, 25k tooltip, 7.9k ehp. I'm using 10 SP currently but not sure exactly how much total intelligence is, I'll spend more time today figuring out how to hit 3k intelligence hopefully. :D

https://imgur.com/a/keD5Kql

Get the small passives that red pointers are pointing at then respec the small passives the yellow pointers are pointing at, it should increase your Int by about 15 for each SP

Also you seem to have removed Ethereal Feast, are you sure you can survive without it?
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 16 abr. 2020 18:32:50
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
I fucking hate Xbox! One split personality jewel on xbox with Int and ES and its 10ex.

I guess this build is dead in the water. Go hunting for another ES energy shield build. Oh well.

?? Having the Int/ES gems is just extra-OPness. You can do just fine with Int/<anything else> gems.
Yes, dont feel like you need INT/ES splits to play.

Again, I started with 4ex, the old brute force and fertile mind jewels, no crazy clusters or splits and was able to easily, easily do all the content.

Just transition to fancier stuff as your budget and play time allows, the cheapy int/eva splits work just fine. I have slowly gone from 8k to 19k ES and was able to do everything along the way.

This thread in particular is just intimidating b/c we have 3 or 4 guys that are in legit empyrian streamer gear. You dont need anything like that to faceroll everything.
"
PedramIV escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:

https://imgur.com/a/keD5Kql

Get the small passives that red pointers are pointing at then respec the small passives the yellow pointers are pointing at, it should increase your Int by about 15 for each SP

Also you seem to have removed Ethereal Feast, are you sure you can survive without it?

Wow! that was the thing that was messing me up, at 3k finally. 29k tooltip dps. Still have 3 points to allocate :D

(also I was just farming simulacrums and have been above 50-60% hp at all times even no watchers or Ethereal Feast 7.9k hp... I'm at 8.5k ehp now) Although I will probably have to turn it back on if I go back to mapping juiced maps now
Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 16 abr. 2020 18:58:29
My original end game armor was this:

then upgraded to this with my failed attempt to get increased int%:

Now I finally got my final body armor with this:

I am pretty happy with that now gotta work on improving something else
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 16 abr. 2020 19:48:29
Finally grabbed some challenges, leave it to chance and opening 150 perandus chests was pretty obnoxious.

If they ever give me my last few watchstones I can get my last 2 for 36, cant believe im in about 250ex worth of crap and not even A8 b/c their maple story 2 RNG based atlas progression setup.

Thank god for simulacrums.
Ghod yes, I screwed up my atlas ordering and now I get a watchstone only about 1/3 of the time. Still at AW6 after three Siruses.

At least Sirus isn't the end farming in this league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional