[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Omg, not another tree! any "poor" lad who cant afford emperors want to clean my regrets stacks from stash to re-spec for this tree? i have plenty :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 abr. 2020 14:22:22
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Omg, not another tree! any "poor" lad who cant afford emperors want to clean my regrets stacks from stash to re-spec for this tree? i have plenty :)

lmao so many different trees on this thread, I feel like we are in the forest. I can't pick which tree is best.
"
Naramie_VI escribió:

POB for those who are interested: https://pastebin.com/AJfgh7iW

wow...with my gear + 3 point's to megalo 353k avg hit in your pastebin -_-
Its a pretty cool tree but youd need a lower passive voices to get enough skill points in to use the must have megalos or even a medium cluster with hex breaker, otherwise your going to have go without hex breaker, thaumophage, overlord, master of fear etc.
"
CharityCase escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

lmao so many different trees on this thread, I feel like we are in the forest. I can't pick which tree is best.

His tree is quite good if you don't use the following:

Emperor Mastery
Emperor Witt
Watcher's Eye with Clarity(Extra ES) - not enough mana to fit this aura also

His tree with my gear (not my jewels, only my armor pieces, gems and accessories)
https://pastebin.com/WGZFF7yc

Average Hit is higher, ES is lower (for me) due to no Clarity Watcher's Eye

So conclusion.... his tree is quite legit (a bit better and cheaper i may say) for those who don't afford Watcher's Eye with Clarity(ES/Mana) and Emperor jewels

The only downside, you will have just around 35-50 mana and no Flesh and Stone
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 abr. 2020 14:53:09
Its crazy how closely this thread is followed, when he posted that tree I grabbed 4 of those large clusters rq for like 80c a pop just to see what it looked/felt like, they resold within 2 minutes for 1.5ex each and were the cheapest online.

Im staying with Lingen's and Breken's tree though, I dont have a clarity eye, mine is disc ES on hit however I still have 19k ES. If I die with that much ES I pretty much deserved it and was in the kitchen.

My tootip is 45k atm, I had it closer to 50 but it was just overkill, I lowered it to get some more QoL features in. This build is so amazing, I was rolling everything in 4ex's worth of starter gear and now im deleting everything in 250ex's worth of toys a month later.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 16 abr. 2020 14:55:07
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Hello, New to this build. Leveling has been slow finally got enough ES to go CI.

Couple of quesitons:

Why not hatred?
Weapon corrupt enchant?
Do you have a guide to show how Icestorm works, cant seem to figure out the AOE pattern.

6L staff sucks, cost a lot more to use Cyclone.....

Thanks for the fun build so far.

Got this waiting for me!

Old Neck too from another build needs a different anoint

Hatred WOULD provide us up to 19% more damage, BUT it has a giant mana reservation, that would require us to drop two of our other auras. For most people it's not worth dropping Aspect of the Spider (nearby enemies an up to 15% increased damage) and Flesh and Stone (nearby enemies are blinded, and distant enemies do 11% less damage)

There isn't a single available weapon corruption that would help the build more than the 18% block default on the staff.

Icestorm by default falls is a simple AOE around your mouse pointer, and continues to fall in that location for the duration. Play with your mouse cursor locations in your hideout, or switch to a non movement challenging skill to trigger it while you test how it falls (I suggest Winter's Orb)

Don't use a 6L staff. The only links you need in your staff are "Cast while channeling" and Cyclone. Nothing else needs to be linked. With just those two linked, your Cyclone cast cost should be very minimal.

I was able to snipe a watcher's with ES on Hit and cold pen while using hatred for only 4 exa more than a single mod one, so i switched over to use hatred. You can use it by dropping just one aura. I dropped the flesh and stone aura, because i don’t have the feeling i need it. Linking hatred and discipline with a lvl 4 enlighten leaves you enough free mana for spiders and using your skills.

I changed the tree with starting through the resist cluster down the scion starting point and traveled through the dexterity part (ranger) and convert them with 2 fertil minds. It is about the same number of skillpoints between the split personalitys than the other versions posted here, but I have about 30 all resist from the skilltree. It also ends in a 4 k intelligence tree without the expensive emperor jewels. You can see it in my profile. That resists from the skilltree leaves me space for other 5 point cluster jewels.

No disponible

Four of them result in 120 % aura effect for hatred and a about 40 % more cold dmg aura. These 5 point cluster jewels cost me only 50 - 100 chaos and not multiple exalts.

It feels pretty good so far. Dmg output is great (about 300 k shaper per hit), but i dropped the flesh and stone aura for that - don´t missed it so far. So as you mentioned it is a special build and not for everyone.

POB for those who are interested: https://pastebin.com/AJfgh7iW

I'll probably follow that tree as well. Going hunting for an ES base helm with less reservation. Also near the CI keystone is a 4% less reserve.

How does the spider enchant work? I have a free prefix on my chest can I add it via bestiary enchamt without ruining current values?
Editado por útlima vez por LockedGoblin689 en 16 abr. 2020 15:03:34
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
CharityCase escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:
but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence.

It's because 2.1k intelligence. That's not actually high at all. Why are you pathing differently?

I was using that tree because of the jewels, was going for the pathing distance, I see now it was not working as good as I thought it was :D (not even sure where I got that tree from tbh since I was analyzing multiple versions of this build).

After making changes to my tree I jumped to 2.6k intelligence with the same gear and went from 13k tooltip to 24k. I haven't done any content yet but I'm sure the difference will be huge since I was still easily clearing T14 burial chambers with 60% delirium with that old setup still.

some part of your tree is still wrong and you can get more int by correcting it but if you insist on using 3rd cluster jewel I guess it will do for now untill you get 5 more passive to correct it
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Average Hit is higher, ES is lower (for me) due to no Clarity Watcher's Eye

So conclusion.... his tree is quite legit (a bit better and cheaper i may say) for those who don't afford Watcher's Eye with Clarity(ES/Mana) and Emperor jewels

The only downside, you will have just around 35-50 mana and no Flesh and Stone

hm just some experiments on live. yeah i know you hate tooltip dps but too lazy do adjust split personality in PoB to check fully avg hit changes. so don't rage plz)

1)with megalo cttc+genius and no emperors wit:
int 4260, ES -600 from last tree so 29.3k, tooltip 110 535.

well minus only 14 mana free, so no vortex :/ mb try to corrupt claster jewels for -1% mana reserved but so pain...

2)without megalo and take jewel socket near our start location for 3 points, no emperors wit, but +2 split vs 1 variation
int 4400, ES 31521, tooltip 108 065.

But same problem, only 13 mana not reserved...

funy but if swap emperors wit with split personality on left side (+61 int/es) you get only 6 int but -600 ES

in his PoB ~325k avg.hit

hmmm you need only 1 more jewel with 1% res mana or corrupted blood, so you 58 mana and vortex use)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 16 abr. 2020 15:47:43
LockedGoblin, you need an open suffix to add Aspect of the Spider.

Its done by obtaining an Fenumus First of the Night monster or orb (should be like 20ish chaos on market), if buying the orb go to the menagrie to use it, its added to your menagirie instantly.

Then just place the item with the open suffix into the blood altar and select the aspect of the spider option, kill mobs, collect item.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 16 abr. 2020 15:34:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional