[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
About how much es would I get if I add one split personality with +5int and +5es? All my split personalities are only int and looks like ones with int and es are 8ex each which I can almost afford one

For my longest amount of passives between the node and starting point, which is 46 granting me 62 int and es i gain about 500 es. For a shorter one, 35 from starting point, giving me 48 int and es i gain about 300 es. Your mileage will vary with your gear and percentage modifiers but that should give you an idea.

I bought 5 of them for an average of 6.3 ex 4 days ago, sadly the supply isn't keeping up with the demand as this build gets more popular.
Editado por útlima vez por Mindhandler en 16 abr. 2020 0:08:38
"
LiNGeN escribió:

But nevertheless it can probably give you some hints.

There's a lot of stuff going on but generally you want to abuse the stuff that pauses or prolongs the Delirium fog's progress.

I'll probably remove the video after a while and put up a better one soon.

Your video is quite nice, the number of splinters you got is just crazy, i dont bother with Alva though, normally i go for 90+ quantity, 30+ pack size, 3-4 additional mobs sextants (Gloom shrine is a very good sextant mod also), Elder and friends/Shaper and friends scarabs, strongboxes scarab, Eynar scarabs if i have any and add strongboxes or bloodline Zana mod to map.

Can't do Beyond properly because my PC cant handle it, with Beyond in a juiced maps with shit loads of mobs i drop to 5-6 fps most of the time and is just unplayable.

But with my approach i get most of the time 50-70 splinters from Tropical Island, 40-55 from Lair and 35-50 from Promenade.

And the map is run fast, around 3-4 minutes spent for map, 1-2 minutes of backtracking if i have to pick the eventually decent loot on the floor filtered with Uber strict Neversink filter.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 abr. 2020 3:05:19
"
Memitim escribió:
Thank you for that...I cannot believe the amount of time you had...crazy...I need to get good. Imma watch that a few times.

Normally you would not be able to backtrack as much as I did in the video and instead have to keep going forward. But it was a bit extreme here because I had many strongboxes and other encounters that pauses the delirium completely.

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Your video is quite nice, the number of splinters you got is just crazy, i dont bother with Alva though, normally i go for 90+ quantity, 30+ pack size, 3-4 additional mobs sextants (Gloom shrine is a very good sextant mod also), Elder and friends/Shaper and friends scarabs, strongboxes scarab, Eynar scarabs if i have any and add strongboxes or bloodline Zana mod to map.

Can't do Beyond properly because my PC cant handle it, with Beyond in a juiced maps with shit loads of mobs i drop to 5-6 fps most of the time and is just unplayable.

But with my approach i get most of the time 50-70 splinters from Tropical Island, 40-55 from Lair and 35-50 from Promenade.

And the map is run fast, around 3-4 minutes spent for map, 1-2 minutes of backtracking if i have to pick the eventually decent loot on the floor filtered with Uber strict Neversink filter.

Yes, probably it is possible to get more total splinters from 2 faster runs than doing it like I did. But I get a lot of efficieny from a single map this way. Nemesis sextant mod is also a pretty awesome combo for currency drops. And I think it's more fun this way. :)

I was quite lucky with the getting a natural blight & legion encounter that spawned near boss area. All the other stuff was from map mod/sextant/prophecy. With twinned bosses and delirium bosses spawning the splinters would be even higher.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
Dunno if i'm crazy but i think we received a buff with last nights patch!
I'm getting 10 more fps on average and i think it's because of the performance improvements mentioned in the patch notes.

I gained 5-6 fps on avg from that patch while standing in h/o casting 6l icestorm w/ spell cascade. So something did change.
My personal best up to now in terms of splinters from a normal non-delirious map:

And no Beyond included since as i said Beyond is crushing my PC :)
Am I missing something on the boots? Wouldn't rare boots with 30+ move speed and keeping a Quicksilver flask up be better move speed? Do the uniques keep you from being hindered by temporal chains and what not?
Hello, New to this build. Leveling has been slow finally got enough ES to go CI.

Couple of quesitons:

Why not hatred?
Weapon corrupt enchant?
Do you have a guide to show how Icestorm works, cant seem to figure out the AOE pattern.

6L staff sucks, cost a lot more to use Cyclone.....

Thanks for the fun build so far.

Got this waiting for me!

Old Neck too from another build needs a different anoint

One more item I just got to add to hatred question not the best choice for Disc but...

Editado por útlima vez por LockedGoblin689 en 16 abr. 2020 10:58:58
"
rusty2687 escribió:
Am I missing something on the boots? Wouldn't rare boots with 30+ move speed and keeping a Quicksilver flask up be better move speed? Do the uniques keep you from being hindered by temporal chains and what not?

Because of Cyclone. Cyclone has a LESS move speed modifier. When using cyclone the Stampede is as fast as 35% movespeed boots AND a quicksilver of Adrenaline, without having to worry about a flask at all. That being said, rare boots allow for a higher ES value, flat int value, and resists. So it's a trade off. Extra flask, never having to worry about movement flask charges, and quicker movement speed recovery, or mix/maxed higher stats (20 flat int and 100 flat ES) and more micromanagement.

The boots do keep you from being slowed by "movement speed" slows. Ground tar, hinder condition, etc. They don't help you with action speed slows, like temporal chains.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 16 abr. 2020 10:55:03
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Hello, New to this build. Leveling has been slow finally got enough ES to go CI.

Couple of quesitons:

Why not hatred?
Weapon corrupt enchant?
Do you have a guide to show how Icestorm works, cant seem to figure out the AOE pattern.

6L staff sucks, cost a lot more to use Cyclone.....

Thanks for the fun build so far.

Got this waiting for me!

No disponible

Old Neck too from another build needs a different anoint

No disponible

Hatred WOULD provide us up to 19% more damage, BUT it has a giant mana reservation, that would require us to drop two of our other auras. For most people it's not worth dropping Aspect of the Spider (nearby enemies an up to 15% increased damage) and Flesh and Stone (nearby enemies are blinded, and distant enemies do 11% less damage)

There isn't a single available weapon corruption that would help the build more than the 18% block default on the staff.

Icestorm by default falls is a simple AOE around your mouse pointer, and continues to fall in that location for the duration. Play with your mouse cursor locations in your hideout, or switch to a non movement challenging skill to trigger it while you test how it falls (I suggest Winter's Orb)

Don't use a 6L staff. The only links you need in your staff are "Cast while channeling" and Cyclone. Nothing else needs to be linked. With just those two linked, your Cyclone cast cost should be very minimal.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 16 abr. 2020 10:53:00
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

Can anyone explain why after dumping 20-30ex into this build I feel like I have zdps (13k tooltip) and only 6.5k ehp? I don't have any of the +energy shield split personality's yet which make a huge difference I'm sure, but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence. Is Sirius supposed to just take 30min to kill on the final phase with this build? I was switching over from impale cyclone since I hated having 5k hp and wanted to push to 97 without dying to 80% delirium maps, but at this rate, it's going to take so long with how slow I'm killing mobs. I'm most confused with what should be the most important next upgrades for me, I have around 15ex currently but not sure how to get more dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 16 abr. 2020 11:18:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional