[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ya its great, I was nervous about giving up an entire ES Leech circle but I dont notice any drop off in survivability.

I have thaumophage via megalo and a discipline ES on hit watchers though so I dont know how it would feel to others but its OP for me.

I wasnt expecting to go from 37 to 47k tooltip over night.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ya its great, I was nervous about giving up an entire ES Leech circle but I dont notice any drop off in survivability.

I have thaumophage via megalo and a discipline ES on hit watchers though so I dont know how it would feel to others but its OP for me.

I wasnt expecting to go from 37 to 47k tooltip over night.

The ES on hit eye bypasses the max recovery from leech cap, I believe. That's the difference maker.
"
rusty2687 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
rusty2687 escribió:
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?

Copy the jewel from trade site into PoB and see how the notables are positioned
Normally it should be in this order on the jewel:
Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/3rd Notable(Widespread Destruction for example)/1-2 jewel sockets

So... I tried this and POB failed me. It showed a CtC/Prismatic Heart/Doryani's Lesson as having CtC/Prismatic Heart as the two closest notables. I dropped 3 exalts and put it in my tree....prismatic heart was the farthest away. There has to be a better system.

? It is ONLY Widespread Destruction/Prismatic Heart/CtC/2 sockets that gives you the 2 good notables AND 2 jewel sockets with only 5 points.

I put in your jewel into PoB 1.4.169, and it shows the correct arrangement (CtC and Doryani's are the 2 nearest.) You can still use it with 5 points, you just lose the use of 1 socket for now.
"
Graiaule escribió:

The ES on hit eye bypasses the max recovery from leech cap, I believe. That's the difference maker.

That indeed makes a big difference, but what I also found was that the increase in overall ES from the new tree does a lot to counteract the loss of leech maximum. For instance, in my older tree with both max leech clusters, I think my leech cap was 7900/sec. With the new tree it's 7200/sec. That's still a very large chunk of recovery.

While we are talking about recovery, an ES on hit watcher's eye will often average 5500-7000 es/second in target rich environments.

ES regen via Zealot's oath, can add another 500-1000 es/second

ES% recovery via a watcher's eye mod boost everything by up to 30%. Meaning that my leech cap of 7200 with the new tree is now, 9200. Regen is now 30% higher as well.

TLDR: Leech with one cluster is fine, %ES recovery with Watcher's eye is great, ES Gain on hit is better. Get both to break the game.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
Dunno if i'm crazy but i think we received a buff with last nights patch!
I'm getting 10 more fps on average and i think it's because of the performance improvements mentioned in the patch notes.

I also read some notes on that but it was only for "ground effects" so I didn't bother hoping it would affect us.

But I did my standard benchmark just now: cyclone in place at my hideout with Spell Cascade

I seem to remember having 11 FPS but now its a stable 15...

Let's hope its true. Any FPS gain at these low levels are very welcome. But still, this is not enough. Like Lilian wrote, it needs to be way better.
What were the 3-4 maps worth puting on favorite for splinter farming? It was Tropical Island and like 3 others but cant find the post now, not even sure if it was in this thread.
"
Breken escribió:

ES% recovery via a watcher's eye mod boost everything by up to 30%. Meaning that my leech cap of 7200 with the new tree is now, 9200. Regen is now 30% higher as well.

Are you sure about that? I tried a 23% eye yesterday and checked my misc stats in game. I had to lose the Fertile mine jewel socket (so -44 int.) All of the ES stats were LOWER with the eye in the socket than with the extra 44 int.

I need to use a rare jewel to get my resists up, so don't have a free socket at the moment.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 15 abr. 2020 15:31:04
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

Are you sure about that? I tried a 23% eye yesterday and checked my misc stats in game. I had to lose the Fertile mine jewel socket (so -44 int.) All of the ES stats were LOWER with the eye in the socket than with the extra 44 int.

I need to use a rare jewel to get my resists up, so don't have a free socket at the moment.

Yeah, it works, it's not reflected correctly in that Misc tab, but ES recovery gains apply after all the other calculations.
"
Asag escribió:
What were the 3-4 maps worth puting on favorite for splinter farming? It was Tropical Island and like 3 others but cant find the post now, not even sure if it was in this thread.

Tropical Island, Lair and Promenade

Tropical island is the best out of them 3, i always get 50-70 splinters from each map.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

Yeah, it works, it's not reflected correctly in that Misc tab, but ES recovery gains apply after all the other calculations.

Not to nag, but how do you know it works if the game itself doesn't say anything?

Let me make it clearer. I do see the numbers change when I put the eye in and take it out of the jewel socket. The numbers are better with 44 more int than a 23% eye.

So, should I believe the numbers on the misc page or not?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 15 abr. 2020 15:57:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional