[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:

Not to nag, but how do you know it works if the game itself doesn't say anything?

It's been tested by myself and others. Previously we used the Soul of Arakaali mod in conjunction with blood rage and an Immortal call to proc the increased recovery. Trust me it was VERY noticeable when IC would proc and your 50% increased recovery would kick in. I'm also reasonably sure that one of the developers clarified it at some point in the last couple years. It's kind of common knowledge among theory crafters at this point.

Recovery is a modifier at the END of all the calculations, so doesn't show for the earlier calculations. If you want to do a deep dive into it, here is a discussion thread from awhile ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2121889/page/1#p15566438

So believe the number on the misc page, but multiply it by any ES recovery mods you may have... Like 1.3 for a perfect ES recovery Watcher's eye.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 15 abr. 2020 16:02:06
"
Breken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Not to nag, but how do you know it works if the game itself doesn't say anything?

It's been tested by myself and others. Previously we used the Soul of Arakaali mod in conjunction with blood rage and an Immortal call to proc the increased recovery. Trust me it was VERY noticeable when IC would proc and your 50% increased recovery would kick in. I'm also reasonably sure that one of the developers clarified it at some point in the last couple years. It's kind of common knowledge among theory crafters at this point.

Recovery is a modifier at the END of all the calculations, so doesn't show for the earlier calculations. If you want to do a deep dive into it, here is a discussion thread from awhile ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2121889/page/1#p15566438

So believe the number on the misc page, but multiply it by any ES recovery mods you may have... Like 1.3 for a perfect ES recovery Watcher's eye.

Very very interesting. Thanks for the on-point link! Guess I get to buy one again now!
"
Graiaule escribió:

Let me make it clearer. I do see the numbers change when I put the eye in and take it out of the jewel socket. The numbers are better with 44 more int than a 23% eye.

So, should I believe the numbers on the misc page or not?

It's just as real as the map mod "Players have less recovery rate of Life/Energy Shield" which also happens to not update your tooltip.
As a 40 year old man I never thought id spend more money on jewels then Beyonce but its happened.

My jewels are now done, including an Emperor's Wit.....the grind is real.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Asag escribió:
What were the 3-4 maps worth puting on favorite for splinter farming? It was Tropical Island and like 3 others but cant find the post now, not even sure if it was in this thread.

Tropical Island, Lair and Promenade

Tropical island is the best out of them 3, i always get 50-70 splinters from each map.

Can you give a little detail on your strat. I'm trying to farm my own Simulacrim's but i can get close to that amount of splinters. fog runs me down is i scarb and alva and do their mechanics in the map.
"
Memitim escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Asag escribió:
What were the 3-4 maps worth puting on favorite for splinter farming? It was Tropical Island and like 3 others but cant find the post now, not even sure if it was in this thread.

Tropical island is the best out of them 3, i always get 50-70 splinters from each map.

Can you give a little detail on your strat. I'm trying to farm my own Simulacrim's but i can get close to that amount of splinters. fog runs me down is i scarb and alva and do their mechanics in the map.

You need high damage to be able to clear the entire map while fog is still up.

Damage + movement speed + Rampage up from start till end

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 abr. 2020 19:53:31
So you get alva, legion, etc all done in the fog? Do you run it with spell cascade or concentrated effect? my tooltip is 20k/40k so i feel like i should have the dmg...but maybe not.

Man...I've been meaning to ask how your movement speed is with rare boots. Cant decide if I want to stay with the stampedes or go to rares for the int and stuff.
"
Memitim escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Asag escribió:

I did a recording of me running Tropical Island. I'm doubtful about posting it here since its my 1st recording and just a test of the whole record/edit/upload procedure and a pretty long & hectic/confusing video to watch.

But nevertheless it can probably give you some hints.

There's a lot of stuff going on but generally you want to abuse the stuff that pauses or prolongs the Delirium fog's progress.

I'll probably remove the video after a while and put up a better one soon.

About how much es would I get if I add one split personality with +5int and +5es? All my split personalities are only int and looks like ones with int and es are 8ex each which I can almost afford one
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 15 abr. 2020 21:13:56

Can you give a little detail on your strat. I'm trying to farm my own Simulacrim's but i can get close to that amount of splinters. fog runs me down is i scarb and alva and do their mechanics in the map.[/quote]

I did a recording of me running Tropical Island. I'm doubtful about posting it here since its my 1st recording and just a test of the whole record/edit/upload procedure and a pretty long & hectic/confusing video to watch.

But nevertheless it can probably give you some hints.

There's a lot of stuff going on but generally you want to abuse the stuff that pauses or prolongs the Delirium fog's progress.

I'll probably remove the video after a while and put up a better one soon.

[/quote]

Thank you for that...I cannot believe the amount of time you had...crazy...I need to get good. Imma watch that a few times.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional