[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:

Dude you are starting to be a little annoying with your tooltips and number sharing! I think you should take a break, no one will miss your presence!

I got it, you are the greatest, you have the highest numbers, you have the highest luck, in one word you are the best!

yeah yeah

hm did you saved dat google doc or what it was in metamoprh league which allowed to get in summary dps for diff skill duration, av hit etc?
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Dude you are starting to be a little annoying with your tooltips and number sharing! I think you should take a break, no one will miss your presence!

I got it, you are the greatest, you have the highest numbers, you have the highest luck, in one word you are the best!

yeah yeah

hm did you saved dat google doc or what it was in metamoprh league which allowed to get in summary dps for diff skill duration, av hit etc?

For a player that doesn't know that RF doesn't work with CI and also that PoB doesn't take into calculation the third socketed curse (top to bottom) from Awakened CoH, that .xls spreadsheet will be too much of a hassle!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 abr. 2020 10:37:40
Enjoying the new tree with the 4th large cluster but as others have pointed out wait until atleast lv.97 to switch to it and its a substantial cost.

The 4th large cluster alone is 9-12ex and you are typically looking at 3 or so additional split personalities.

It sky rocketed my Icestorm tooltip to 47k though, 3.3k INT, and 18k ES. I was scared of running with less ES leech but did a few 20/20 simulacrums and it felt fine, didnt even see my shield drop below 90 at any point.

It looks like this;
https://pastebin.com/YAvT4y7L
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 15 abr. 2020 12:35:47
Dunno if i'm crazy but i think we received a buff with last nights patch!
I'm getting 10 more fps on average and i think it's because of the performance improvements mentioned in the patch notes.
"
Mindhandler escribió:
I'm getting 10 more fps on average and i think it's because of the performance improvements mentioned in the patch notes.

Yeah sure, you are the only one targeted by the performance improvements it seems, game is still a cluster fock of lag and low fps for me (10-15).

I am starting to hate the bad implementation and the poor engine this game uses, i am a programmer myself(not for games but for automotive(cars) industry) and no way such a poor quality performance product would be accepted by the stakeholders where i work!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 abr. 2020 12:34:29
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Mindhandler escribió:

Yeah sure, you are the only one targeted by the performance improvements it seems, game is still a cluster fock of lag and low fps for me (10-15).

I am starting to hate the bad implementation and the poor engine this game uses, i am a programmer myself(not for games but for automotive(cars) industry) and no way such a poor quality performance product would be accepted by the stakeholders where i work!

That blows, i had also messed around with some nvidia settings right around the time the patch implemented so it might just be that doing it for me. I really hope POE2 brings some improvements to the fps issues a lot of people have. With all the extra shit they have added over the years it keeps getting worse.
hm in poe2 only new ascendences or passsive atlas also new?
"
archwerewolf escribió:
hm in poe2 only new ascendences or passsive atlas also new?

Hard to say, I would imagine the passive tree will have quite a few changes as well. I'm going to be like a kid in candyland theory crafting new stuff in POE2.
Man Breken that tree your using atm is amazing.

I was already steam rolling simulacrums with mine but now, good god.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Man Breken that tree your using atm is amazing.

I was already steam rolling simulacrums with mine but now, good god.

Team effort for sure, but thank LiNGeN for the tree, I totally grabbed it from them. ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional