[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

so how many buffs do you guys run?

with skiter, flesh and stone, and discipline... how do yous manage to run aspect of the spider?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur escribió:

with skiter, flesh and stone, and discipline... how do yous manage to run aspect of the spider?

Mostly, you don't... You can run Flesh and Stone, Discipline and Spider (my choice). Running a last aura (Arctic armor, or Skitterbots) requires you to take reduced reserved on the tree, get an enlighten gem, get a helm enchant with reduced reservation for one of the auras. Or a combination of those.
Kinda off topic but I saw some posts discussing currency in the last 3-4 pages so I might as well ask here. Anyone here use Exilence? If so how is it? I heard it tells us how much our stuff is worth in our stash tabs. That could be another way of getting more currency rather than just having it sit in the stash tab. Sometimes I am too lazy to price check every single thing including splinters, currency I won't use or won't use much like whetstones, essences, prophecies, etc. If I see the value of everything it would encourage me to sell them and make more currency.
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 15 abr. 2020 0:16:05
Exilence Next is what you want to use. In practice, it mainly reminds me of the value of some of my divination cards. It doesn't really price items accurately, and some div cards (e.g., Rain of Chaos) are sometime priced wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 15 abr. 2020 2:46:05
"
Breken escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:

Mostly, you don't... You can run Flesh and Stone, Discipline and Spider (my choice). Running a last aura (Arctic armor, or Skitterbots) requires you to take reduced reserved on the tree, get an enlighten gem, get a helm enchant with reduced reservation for one of the auras. Or a combination of those.

hm me running with skiter+purity of elem(too lazy to balance and switch to disc for example)+spider. still feels like immortal xD
well if disc + 1 more split int/es gona be 33k ES)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 15 abr. 2020 6:23:35
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:

hm me running with skiter+purity of elem(too lazy to balance and switch to disc for example)+spider. still feels like immortal xD
well if disc + 1 more split int/es gona be 33k ES)

So i guess you dropped Flesh hand Stone too because no way you can run Skiterbots+Aspect+Purity of Elements even with Enlighten 4 if you don't take reduced mana reserved for auras nodes from the tree.

Also you dropped Zealoth Oath just for a 30 Int node but people should know that Zealoth Oath converts all the % life regen from skilltree/items/Consecrated Ground to % ES regen

So in your case you loose shit loads of % ES regen (which is boosted even more by % ES recovery rate from Watcher's Eye) just by dropping Zealoth Oath but hey your numbers are a bit higher aren't they ?

And your Dex is higher than Str so you are not immune to Ignite anymore.

Sometimes is not that great just to get some high numbers to gimp your defenses even with 30K ES. And also this is not the way lower ES players should build their tree and skills, so don't take it like an advice to follow
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 abr. 2020 7:16:37
"
lilianmarius escribió:

So i guess you dropped Flesh hand Stone too because no way you can run Skiterbots+Aspect+Purity of Elements even with Enlighten 4 if you don't take reduced mana reserved for auras nodes from the tree.

Also you dropped Zealoth Oath just for a 30 Int node but people should now that Zealoth Oath converts all the % life regen from skilltree/items/Consecrated Ground to % ES regen

So in your case you loose shit loads of % ES regen just by dropping Zealoth Oath but hey your numbers are a bit higher aren't they ?

And your Dex is higher than Str so you are not immune to Ignite anymore.

Sometimes is not that great just to get some high numbers to gimp your defenses even with 30K ES. And also this is not the way lower ES players should build their tree and skills, so don't take it like an advice to follow

about Zealoth Oath i just forgot about it then swaped to again new tree ops) fixed it :P

about dex>str, it was ok with Breken tree, swaped to dat new and didn't change ring to compensate. we got so much dex in new way.

yeah and me not speaking that everybody should check my tree for best result xD

ok fixed now str > dex and even more int! 4398 now hm and 31000 ES (cool number)

faceroll everything!(except delve, me not so like it xD)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 15 abr. 2020 7:34:43
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
rusty2687 escribió:
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?

Copy the jewel from trade site into PoB and see how the notables are positioned
Normally it should be in this order on the jewel:
Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/3rd Notable(Widespread Destruction for example)/1-2 jewel sockets

So... I tried this and POB failed me. It showed a CtC/Prismatic Heart/Doryani's Lesson as having CtC/Prismatic Heart as the two closest notables. I dropped 3 exalts and put it in my tree....prismatic heart was the farthest away. There has to be a better system.
ok bought 1 megalo with CttC + Genius. not bad +6k. Yeah yeah Lilian, our cool tooltip :P
hm in pob its about +21k worth

Hmm need 1 more and easy 90k+ av hit tooltip
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 15 abr. 2020 9:04:07
"
archwerewolf escribió:
ok bought 1 megalo with CttC + Genius. not bad +6k. Yeah yeah Lilian, our cool tooltip :P
hm in pob its about +21k worth

Hmm need 1 more and easy 90k+ av hit tooltip

Dude you are starting to be a little annoying with your tooltips and number sharing! I think you should take a break, no one will miss your presence!

I got it, you are the greatest, you have the highest numbers, you have the highest luck, in one word you are the best!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional