[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken escribió:

Holy crap, congrats. Easy 145 ex, or you can try to improve the build with it!

well i checked and it seems that it's not so perfect to us, better to sell. with it yeah i can have 4509 int and +~2,5-3k ES vs 4316 without it but CttC gives too much and with voices -2.3k tooltip and - prismatic heart.

Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 14 abr. 2020 18:48:35
Sadly, a week ago those sold for 2.5 mirrors. Now there's a glut on the market from all the Whispering Ice people...

Yeah, sell now, and then use the exalts to upgrade the rest of your gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 14 abr. 2020 19:05:31
well mb on left side if you caped res better can be voices with 1 zero ...and find 3 megalomaniac with genius+cttc it gona be really bad xD
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 14 abr. 2020 19:27:52
Breken or Lil,

Are your trees optimized for your OP gems or is that an overall better pathing?
Editado por útlima vez por Memitim en 14 abr. 2020 20:06:01
"
Memitim escribió:
Breken amd Lil,

At level 94 I tried both trees.

Lingen's tree gave me 11429 ES, 3116 int, 20480.5 tooltip (as seen in game.)

Breken's original tree gave me 11869 ES, 3294 int, 20481 tooltip (spell cascade tooltip in both cases, and one less Cold to the Core.)

I suspect I need to hit 97+ before Lingen's tree ends up better. Hopefully, the new version of PoB will make the comparisons easier.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 14 abr. 2020 19:50:54
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Memitim escribió:
Breken amd Lil,

At level 94 I tried both trees.

Lingen's tree gave me 11429 ES, 3116 int, 20480.5 tooltip (as seen in game.)

Breken's original tree gave me 11869 ES, 3294 int, 20481 tooltip (spell cascade tooltip in both cases, and one less Cold to the Core.)

I suspect I need to hit 97+ before Lingen's tree ends up better. Hopefully, the new version of PoB will make the comparisons easier.

Yeah Lingen's tree, (what I'm using now) allows you to fit in more jewels and another large cluster. That allows it to be better, but is VERY passive heavy.
It also costs more since you end up using more SP jewels, and another large cluster jewel. Like Graiaule said, I wouldn't switch to it until level 97(ish)
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 14 abr. 2020 20:36:37
Put the points 97-100 on the far left lower part of the tree? I'm just !0% short of 96 so I'll hit 97 soon and switch.
"
Memitim escribió:
Put the points 97-100 on the far left lower part of the tree? I'm just !0% short of 96 so I'll hit 97 soon and switch.

You could try that. The Lingen route is to change the middle, and go down the far right side. Come on OpenArl, fix PoB!
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Memitim escribió:

You could try that. The Lingen route is to change the middle, and go down the far right side. Come on OpenArl, fix PoB!

I was reading through the PoB LocalIdentity fork github, and it looks like a smart person already added in support for SP jewels, and it's been merged into the code. So barring something silly the next version WILL have SP support. No idea when the next release version will be available though.
God da** you guys are killing me, just had to buy a 4th large cluster b/c you have to keep improving the skill tree.....

My Ice Storm tooltip just jumped to 46k idle, and 17.2k ES with me short 3 INT/ES splits now. Guess its back to sim farming for me, have stuff to buy again.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional