[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well bought second megalo with CttC+Genius, dmg crazy)

Hm...about voices with 1 zero socket. cold pen boost dmg always or it has cap?
With 2 voices with 1 zero socket and some unreal megalo like CttC+Genius+Blanketed Snow it possible to get higher dmg without 2 CttC from large jewels, and ended like 4666 int, 34k ES and tons of av.dmg.

Well if you can afford voices but get 2x megalo with CttC+Genius+Blanketed Snow really imposible

But better try to craft imba amulet like Lilian.
with 2 voices it gona boost to 4945 int and 36.2k ES and really crazy numbers of av.hit.

hm w8. did they smth changed? why i can only see shaper 6-9% attr and its s1?
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 16 abr. 2020 11:46:07
How about this work on SSF? Getting whispering ice and some nice int-gears :)
"
CharityCase escribió:

Can anyone explain why after dumping 20-30ex into this build I feel like I have zdps (13k tooltip) and only 6.5k ehp? I don't have any of the +energy shield split personality's yet which make a huge difference I'm sure, but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence. Is Sirius supposed to just take 30min to kill on the final phase with this build? I was switching over from impale cyclone since I hated having 5k hp and wanted to push to 97 without dying to 80% delirium maps, but at this rate, it's going to take so long with how slow I'm killing mobs. I'm most confused with what should be the most important next upgrades for me, I have around 15ex currently but not sure how to get more dmg.

your using a diffrent tree buid, use the one in first page. it will boost your dps alot
Pain attunement doesn't give you anything, our 1 HP is our total hp, low life means 35% of our hp which mean when rounding it's 0.
you should have alot more Int with your gear and reason for not having it is because of the way you set up your tree
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 16 abr. 2020 11:59:50
"
CharityCase escribió:
but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence.

It's because 2.1k intelligence. That's not actually high at all. Why are you pathing differently?
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 16 abr. 2020 12:05:04
"
PedramIV escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

Can anyone explain why after dumping 20-30ex into this build I feel like I have zdps (13k tooltip) and only 6.5k ehp? I don't have any of the +energy shield split personality's yet which make a huge difference I'm sure, but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence. Is Sirius supposed to just take 30min to kill on the final phase with this build? I was switching over from impale cyclone since I hated having 5k hp and wanted to push to 97 without dying to 80% delirium maps, but at this rate, it's going to take so long with how slow I'm killing mobs. I'm most confused with what should be the most important next upgrades for me, I have around 15ex currently but not sure how to get more dmg.

your using a diffrent tree buid, use the one in first page. it will boost your dps alot
Pain attunement doesn't give you anything, our 1 HP is our total hp, low life means 35% of our hp which mean when rounding it's 0.
you should have alot more Int with your gear and reason for not having it is because of the way you set up your tree

Mind posting that paste bin? So I can follow the correct tee without too many regrets. Thanks in advance.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Im about to hit 97, and suggestions on which part of the tree i save for points 98-100? Referring to the new tree
Editado por útlima vez por Memitim en 16 abr. 2020 13:47:15
"
archwerewolf escribió:

with 2 voices it gona boost to 4945 int and 36.2k ES and really crazy numbers of av.hit.

Dream on my friend, it will never be possible to get that amulet in this league and in the following leagues so... farm more to get 1 empty socket voices :)
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:
but I'm confused why my dmg is so low at 2.1k intelligence.

It's because 2.1k intelligence. That's not actually high at all. Why are you pathing differently?

I was using that tree because of the jewels, was going for the pathing distance, I see now it was not working as good as I thought it was :D (not even sure where I got that tree from tbh since I was analyzing multiple versions of this build).

After making changes to my tree I jumped to 2.6k intelligence with the same gear and went from 13k tooltip to 24k. I haven't done any content yet but I'm sure the difference will be huge since I was still easily clearing T14 burial chambers with 60% delirium with that old setup still.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

Dream on my friend, it will never be possible to get that amulet in this league and in the following leagues so... farm more to get 1 empty socket voices :)

they removed tier suffix 10-12% attr? why they removed it?

well pity.gona stay with my amulet that i got for 7ex )

about voices
nah it's not worth to get them, only if smb lucky to get 2x megalo with cttc+genius+blanketed snow, % of it i think even lower than to get HH from jack in the box. cause CttC too powerful to us. I think they gona cut it that you can have max 1-2 of them. Now i got 6 CttC lol its sooo OP. and 11 Split. well mb split stay not caped but who knows

we really don't benefit from them, only mb in HC to trade dmg for more QoL by medium jewels or megalo with needed passives
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 16 abr. 2020 14:02:23
"
Breken escribió:
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Hello, New to this build. Leveling has been slow finally got enough ES to go CI.

Couple of quesitons:

Why not hatred?
Weapon corrupt enchant?
Do you have a guide to show how Icestorm works, cant seem to figure out the AOE pattern.

6L staff sucks, cost a lot more to use Cyclone.....

Thanks for the fun build so far.

Got this waiting for me!

No disponible

Old Neck too from another build needs a different anoint

No disponible

Hatred WOULD provide us up to 19% more damage, BUT it has a giant mana reservation, that would require us to drop two of our other auras. For most people it's not worth dropping Aspect of the Spider (nearby enemies an up to 15% increased damage) and Flesh and Stone (nearby enemies are blinded, and distant enemies do 11% less damage)

There isn't a single available weapon corruption that would help the build more than the 18% block default on the staff.

Icestorm by default falls is a simple AOE around your mouse pointer, and continues to fall in that location for the duration. Play with your mouse cursor locations in your hideout, or switch to a non movement challenging skill to trigger it while you test how it falls (I suggest Winter's Orb)

Don't use a 6L staff. The only links you need in your staff are "Cast while channeling" and Cyclone. Nothing else needs to be linked. With just those two linked, your Cyclone cast cost should be very minimal.

I was able to snipe a watcher's with ES on Hit and cold pen while using hatred for only 4 exa more than a single mod one, so i switched over to use hatred. You can use it by dropping just one aura. I dropped the flesh and stone aura, because i don’t have the feeling i need it. Linking hatred and discipline with a lvl 4 enlighten leaves you enough free mana for spiders and using your skills.

I changed the tree with starting through the resist cluster down the scion starting point and traveled through the dexterity part (ranger) and convert them with 2 fertil minds. It is about the same number of skillpoints between the split personalitys than the other versions posted here, but I have about 30 all resist from the skilltree. It also ends in a 4 k intelligence tree without the expensive emperor jewels. You can see it in my profile. That resists from the skilltree leaves me space for other 5 point cluster jewels.

Four of them result in 120 % aura effect for hatred and a about 40 % more cold dmg aura. These 5 point cluster jewels cost me only 50 - 100 chaos and not multiple exalts.

It feels pretty good so far. Dmg output is great (about 300 k shaper per hit), but i dropped the flesh and stone aura for that - don´t missed it so far. So as you mentioned it is a special build and not for everyone.

POB for those who are interested: https://pastebin.com/AJfgh7iW
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional