[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Your shorting yourself alot of stats though and you can improve some for very, very low costs.

For example your cyclopean coil and staff can be obtained in max % rolls for under 60chaos each.

Your damage is directly tied to your INT, there are other places like your chest and gloves obviously but the belt and staff are cheap as hell to get in max rolls.
Well, I switched to Naramie's tree.

Added about 410 int. Tooltip damage went up by 75%. ES up about 8%.

I took out the Pure Talent and replaced it with the Eye (I already had enough str/dex without it.) I also added the +30 int since it was cost effective, and because you don't need the point by the Templar anymore.

Took about 70 regrets to respec.

Let's see how this fares in the Simulacrum.

I suspect this tree will not be viable in 3.11, given I am using 12 Split Personality jewels ...

--------------------------------

Without Ethereal Feast and the Hex Breaker/Enduring Focus, the build is subjectively squishier. Often my ES won't budge from say 30% even though I am attacking, which I am guessing is due to my max ES recovery being more or less equal to incoming damage (still don't have an ES on hit eye.)

--------------------------------

Well I switched to a bastard tree for now. The advantage of Naramie's tree is the extra resists on it and the slightly larger number of point available.

Yeah, Overlord, Hex Breaker, an extra 20% all add up to a way stronger feeling. I had 4 bosses on the simi run, with 2 at the end -- zzz OP.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 17 abr. 2020 20:56:02
First time playing whispering ice. Been farming simulacrum and didn't die once, even without any really good cluster jewels... Awesome build on the most part, but lacks a bit clear speed in maps for my taste.

Gear at the moment:

Switch your boots and your life will get much easier;

otherwise ya, it will feel like your clearing maps underwater.
"
XAYAAAAA escribió:
Awesome build on the most part, but lacks a bit clear speed in maps for my taste.

If your PC and connection can handle it, toss in Awakened Spell Cascade along with the Stampede boots, and your clear issues go away.
Tried out those boots for a while, I don't find it that much diffrence and with it I come short in the much needed resistance. Does the awakened spell cascade make it much better (15ex...)?
"
XAYAAAAA escribió:
Tried out those boots for a while, I don't find it that much diffrence and with it I come short in the much needed resistance. Does the awakened spell cascade make it much better (15ex...)?

Yeah, the damage area with Awakened Spell Cascade is about 3/4ths of the screen, so your coverage is insane. HOWEVER, you will likely be running at 10-15 fps with it running. Maybe try normal spell cascade first to see if your system can handle it, and if it enhances your clear.
I have been playing with spell cascade the whole time, so time to buy a awakened one I guess. Thanks!

This is the coverage area with Awakened Spell Cascade, just for reference.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 17 abr. 2020 18:41:05
What crafting method are you guys using to get a %increased attributes, %increased intelligence and spell damage per # of intelligence on an amulet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional