[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"

Can´t imagine how the char will feel in standard league with some legacy stuff i have there - in feels already godlike in the league with my mediocre gear.

Wouldn't keep hopes for standard if i were you - build is 100% going to be nerfed next league.
Probably going to delete same notable stacking and limit split personality to 3.

I mean i have 41k (4200 int) es on my guardian while still having 1.5 damage which this build had previously with mirror tier gear(scion can easily get twice as that DPS-wise). And my gear cost only like 300-400 exa, not a single mirror tier item.
I even went full retard and killed Sirus AL8 with cast when damage taken socketed in whispering ice while standing still(had cwdt with lightning warp to evade degen zone though)
Editado por útlima vez por Anabolism en 18 abr. 2020 18:06:09
Game doesn't want me to get rich it seems:

My seventh Voices jewel dropped (5x 7 empty skills points, 2x 5 empty skill points):

"
Mindhandler escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Would the awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling make our fps much worse? I can't handle spell cascade but just curious about awakened 5/20 Cast While Channelling

I don't run cascade for the most part myself, but do use awakened cast while channeling. While its's only level 3 at the moment it barely changes the performance for the build. The issue with cascade it it creates a large amount of extra spell areas that have to be calculated at the same time, while cwc is just slightly faster.

I also run awakened increased aoe in maps most of the time, it doesn't add more icestorms but the one is quite a bit bigger, and seems to help my clear speed after testing it compared to concentrated effect.

Increased area of effect is basically a lesser version of spell cascade right? Since it covers the screen more (larger area of effect)?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 18 abr. 2020 21:00:43
Ya at this point its the exact same thing we did in the king of summoners thread. We look at ways of going from killing a boss in 1.8 seconds to killing a boss in 1.5 seconds.

I finally gave in and grabbed a rare neck and my tooltip alone is over 55k, I have over 20k ES without a clarity watchers eye, im just throwing away money at this point on silly stuff.

This build is absurd with the large clusters and split personalities. I personally opted for more comfort features going with x2 megalomaniacs with hex breaker, thaumophage, overlord, will shaper, master of fear, and widespread destruction.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Increased area of effect is basically a lesser version of spell cascade right? Since it covers the screen more (larger area of effect)?

Inc AoE doesn't increase the coverage by much since they nerfed it back in 2.6. It increases the total area by 50%, which means the radius is only 22% larger.

Spell Cascade casts 3 full Icestorms in a vertical formation. Awakened version casts 5 full Icestorms in a cross formation.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Inc AoE doesn't increase the coverage by much since they nerfed it back in 2.6. It increases the total area by 50%, which means the radius is only 22% larger.

Spell Cascade casts 3 full Icestorms in a vertical formation. Awakened version casts 5 full Icestorms in a cross formation.

So is it worth getting a 5/20 awakened increased area of effect over a 21/20 concentrated effect for mapping or maybe replace it permanently and use it for bossing too? Not sure which one does more dmg. I wish my PC could handle icestorm with spell cascade but it'll probably make my pc explode after 5 minutes
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 18 abr. 2020 22:38:31
Here are AOE comparisons.

Concentrated Effect

Awakened Increased Area of Effect

Spell Cascade (normal)

Awakened Spell Cascade

For Concentrated Effect and Increased Area of Effect, it's worth mentioning that the use exactly the same number of "attacks" or icicles. If you are using Concentrated Effect each icicle will land in a smaller area, meaning that you will likely hit the same mob more than once. Each icicle also has a small AOE when it lands. Increased AOE support increases both the overall area where the attacks land AND the icicle "explosion" aoe. That makes it a "ok" choice for clear if Spell Cascade just doesn't work for you. Increased AOE will be worse for single target than concentrated effect as fewer icicles will likely hit your single target.

Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 18 abr. 2020 22:52:22
What's your average fps with each version?
"
ligong2 escribió:
What's your average fps with each version?

Awakened Increased AOE, Concentrated effect = 60 fps
Spell Cascade = 30 fps
Awakened Spell Cascade = 15 fps

These values are in my hideout channeling as hard as possible.
Does PoB work correctly with Icestorm? I was checking something in PoB and omg its so unintuitive with this skill. Like every gem in separate group.

I was trying to check with Awakened versions of the gems will be biggest upgrade for me but when I changed Cast while Chanelling to the awakened version I did not noticed any difference. Probably I was doing something wrong but did not had much time, will try later again.

Also I saw that the PoB trees are different than everyone use, does the build evolved and PoB is not updated or stick with the PoB version till I can get all the jewels to move to the OP tree?
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 19 abr. 2020 6:07:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional