[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

парни продайте амулет к ловкости? ну вы поняли какой чтоб было 40+
guys sell an amulet to dexterity? Ah you understood what to was 40+
"
Asag escribió:
Does PoB work correctly with Icestorm? I was checking something in PoB and omg its so unintuitive with this skill. Like every gem in separate group.

I was trying to check with Awakened versions of the gems will be biggest upgrade for me but when I changed Cast while Chanelling to the awakened version I did not noticed any difference. Probably I was doing something wrong but did not had much time, will try later again.

Also I saw that the PoB trees are different than everyone use, does the build evolved and PoB is not updated or stick with the PoB version till I can get all the jewels to move to the OP tree?

Awakened Cast while Channeling is an important damage upgrade since it allows to cast Icestorms every 0.29 seconds at level 7 (6 + 1 from staff) while channeling Cyclone

Cast while Channeling at level 22 (21 + 1 from staff) allows to cast Icestorms every 0.34 seconds while channeling Cyclone.

So you cast more Icestorms in the same time interval (let's say 2 seconds of channeling) assuming you are channeling continuously with Cyclone and that means more damage because Icestorms are stacking due to duration modifier.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 19 abr. 2020 7:12:43
Someone like 2-4 days ago posted some link to crafting site with chest cfrafting attempt but I just cant find it now (checked lke 40 pages back). Any chance for reposting the link?
"
Asag escribió:
Someone like 2-4 days ago posted some link to crafting site with chest cfrafting attempt but I just cant find it now (checked lke 40 pages back). Any chance for reposting the link?
Craftofexile.com? :)
Its page 187 in this thread. (the head and chest crafting)
I just started this character a few weeks ago and have been amassing gear to try and make her better. How are you guys getting up to 30-37k tooltip? I have pretty decent gear but my tooltip in game shows 5k average damage and that is with 3 cold to the core clusters. What am I doing wrong?
Ok guys i got this chest:

3 open suffixes, 0 prefixes. The best way is just slap on it Crusader orb first right? If lands %Int great, if not just slam regular exalt twice for a chance of this mod? Or I should craft some suffix before crusader to block something?

Asking because I dont wanna waste so good base by any mistake.

Ok slapped with crusader orb:

Tier could be better but Im not going to complain:p

1 exalted orb and 4 divine orbs later:

Sorry guys for the spam but its probably the best item I ever crafted and Im so happy about it that I just had to share!
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 19 abr. 2020 14:11:19
"
TheBrownBaronG escribió:
I just started this character a few weeks ago and have been amassing gear to try and make her better. How are you guys getting up to 30-37k tooltip? I have pretty decent gear but my tooltip in game shows 5k average damage and that is with 3 cold to the core clusters. What am I doing wrong?

You are using Hypothermia and Spell Cascade. Hypothermia is 38% more damage and Spell Cascade is 22% LESS damage. If you were using Elemental Focus and Controlled Destruction instead you would get 45% and 50% more multipliers. This alone would double your tooltip damage. Now Spell Cascade is good if you can run with it, and good example why comparing just tooltip damage might not be good idea. The damage it shows is per icicle and does not consider greater amount of icicles per second you get form spell cascade (or higher level Cast while Channeling).

We also have 12%int and 6% attributes in chest as well as 10% int in helmet. Comparing to your gear that is 20% more int multiplier. Also your amulet is missing the 1% increased damage per 15 int as well as tranquility anointment.

Looking at your passive tree, you missed jewel socket on far left side and the socket far up has rare jewel in it. You also have not gone down on right side from Ghost Reaver, I guess this is because you are still so low level you do not have points to get there. But there is another 4 jewel sockets and place for another Cold to the Core. Meaning we have 6 more split personalities, 4 of witch are the furthest away giving highest amount of int.

In the end, apart from missing 2 jewel sockets and having no anointment in your neck, you are not doing anything wrong. Its just the people with that much tooltip damage are so far ahead of you in terms of gearing up.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 19 abr. 2020 16:33:55
DP
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 19 abr. 2020 16:56:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional