[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Chris Wilson trolling me again, my 8th Voices (6x7points, 2x5points):

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 abr. 2020 9:07:13
liking this build so far!

Pretty new to this build but getting to the 90's and feel pretty strong with limited funds haha.

Just wondering if it is worth me switching inspiration out for cold penetration?

Any additional tips for my build would be appreciated :D
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Hmmm, just rolled this horsing around with some spites and an failed awakener ammy;

It ended up being more INT then my previous amulet and added about 500 ES. The deaf. spites are only like 5c atm, if you brick some awakener slams, annuls etc may as well throw some essences at it, theyre cheap this league.

Since Im done with chest crafting could you pls tell me what I need to craft good amulet? Onyx base but what ilvl and influence it should have? What to aim for? On what item you tried awakening orb?
"
lilianmarius escribió:

At least you got already 8 of them
Editado por útlima vez por Naramie_VI en 20 abr. 2020 11:22:42
"
Asag escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Hmmm, just rolled this horsing around with some spites and an failed awakener ammy;

It ended up being more INT then my previous amulet and added about 500 ES. The deaf. spites are only like 5c atm, if you brick some awakener slams, annuls etc may as well throw some essences at it, theyre cheap this league.

Since Im done with chest crafting could you pls tell me what I need to craft good amulet? Onyx base but what ilvl and influence it should have? What to aim for? On what item you tried awakening orb?

if you arent missing any str or dex u can go with an pure int implicit ammy, or dex/int or str/int

for crafting this type of ammy you need an shaper base with "1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" and an crusader base with "(9–12)% increased Intelligence"

the target ammy must be 82++ with the implicit u like, the other one can have any ilvl and any implicit, dosent matter

when u buy these ammy BE SURE then there is only one shaper/crusader mod on them

when u have these ammy, right click on awakener orb -> click on first ammy -> click on the target ammy with the 82++ ilvl and the wanted implicit

at this point u will have an ammy with "1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence", "(9–12)% increased Intelligence", the wanted implicit plus random suffix/affix
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 20 abr. 2020 11:26:49
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

For the amount of Simulacrums (200+) i have run, i would not say that's a big number :)

Also 26x almost useless Megalomaniacs and 15x crappy Split Personality from these runs..only 2x Int/ES ones

Rest of guaranteed Delirium drops were 1 chaos pieces of armor and several bad unique Delirium jewels no one uses :)

But overall this Simulacrum instance worth spamming because is profitable if you draw a line at the end and calculate the profit.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 abr. 2020 11:37:51
New video: Awakened Lag Cascade

Spin around and cover the entire arena in Icestorm. Somewhere in that icy mess, the bosses and adds are dying. There could be all 8 Guardians, 4 Conquerors and 2 Delirium bosses in this arena just as well - and they would all be dead.

Reminder: write to support@grindinggear.com and ask them to improve performance of Icestorm.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

For the amount of Simulacrums (200+) i have run, i would not say that's a big number :)

Also 26x almost useless Megalomaniacs and 15x crappy Split Personality from these runs..only 2x Int/ES ones

Rest of guaranteed Delirium drops were 1 chaos pieces of armor and several bad unique Delirium jewels no one uses :)

But overall this Simulacrum instance worth spamming because is profitable if you draw a line at the end and calculate the profit.

i think its bacause you cant use spellcascade

spellcascade help alot to clear fast the waves so you can reach more stacks of loot

depend on map layout but with awakened spell cascade its pretty easy reach 6 stacks of loot till wave 19, wave 20 can be hard in some map
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 20 abr. 2020 11:53:02
well i think it's pure rng
120 simulacrum => zero voices drop or split personality
then for ~80 runs 5-6 voices, 1 with 3 socket, and 4-5 with 5 sockets.
3 voices with 5 sockets just in 1 day
"
Antisommossa escribió:

i think its bacause you cant use spellcascade

spellcascade help alot to clear fast the waves so you can reach more stacks of loot

depend on map layout but with awakened spell cascade its pretty easy reach 6 stacks of loot till wave 19, wave 20 can be hard in some map

I reach 6 rows 70% of the time (rest of 30% is always 5 rows) up to wave 18-19 as you said and i do this at 7-10 FPS with Concentrated Effect.
In wave 20 i always do 5 rows no matter what, i even did 6 rows for a dozen of times.

Yeah, give me a "godly" PC and connection and with my gear i can destroy even more already destroyed content.

Unique Delirium drops are only 1 per instance and their type is not influenced by how many rows of loot you stack for each wave.

Lucky noob can get Voices with 1 empty socket in wave 15 (for example) with only 3 rows of rewards for that wave.

And you can get 1 chaos armor piece in wave 20 with 6 stacks of rewards done in that wave.

If you want to sustain the contrary that is just pure bullshiet.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 abr. 2020 12:25:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional