[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Raillzy escribió:
how do you deal with poison? any map with desecrated ground, hunter mobs or poison on hit i drop instantly.

Chaos Inoculation we use all
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Raillzy escribió:
how do you deal with poison? any map with desecrated ground, hunter mobs or poison on hit i drop instantly.

Chaos Inoculation we use all

ah thank you
Spoiler

I've posted my items under spoiler, could you tell me what to look for as I don't have much currency to spend on GG items. I just don't feel that the damage is "reasonable". Sure my gems aren't max lvl yet, but still. Currently sitting at circa 1600 int.

upd: I know that I could squeeze in vortex or frost bomb as skills. But what about other stuff?
Editado por útlima vez por 1leven en 20 abr. 2020 14:58:07
"
1leven escribió:
Spoiler

I've posted my items under spoiler, could you tell me what to look for as I don't have much currency to spend on GG items. I just don't feel that the damage is "reasonable". Sure my gems aren't max lvl yet, but still. Currently sitting at circa 1600 int.

upd: I know that I could squeeze in vortex or frost bomb as skills. But what about other stuff?

well your main problem in passive tree
hm why 2 golems in your gear?
hm in cluster jewel how much points used?
what auras you using? you got too many to use them all at once

Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 20 abr. 2020 15:12:30
Tried going big on a crusader slam to get that extra open suffix to craft on 6% attributes but no dice;

its ashamed, that would of been a sexy one.
"
1leven escribió:
Spoiler

Without looking at your tree:

* You have several gems socketed that don't do anything:
1. I would swap concentrated effect for one of your golems (you can't use 2 anyway so keep only 1 if you really want them), recommend keeping chaos golem if that is the case and ditching lightning golem as its worthless for our build. Keep CE in inventory or in swap if you switch to it for bosses.
2. Start using Frost Bomb linked to high lvl CWDT. (Instead of Chaos Golem slot that should now be available).
3. You have skitterbots but shouldn't be able to use it because you have too many auras already. If you use for swapping keep it somewhere else, I'd stash it until needed.
4. Faster Casting. Replace with Arcane Surge. It grants faster casting, mana regen and more spell damage for all spells. Put in Vortex in the other slot now free from removing skitterbots and start spamming it to keep arcane surge active. Add Bonechill Support for increased damage taken by chill effect caused by Vortex (works for all skills).

* Forbidden Taste flask doesn't do anything apart from a regular Quartz flask. Swap to one with usable affixes.

* Replace left ring, Iron Ring, with one that has more Int and ES and resists.

* You have a corrupted cyclopean coil that may look cool but it only gives 17% increased Intelligence. A non-corrupted with 20% Intrinsic quality gives 18%. Unless you need the dexterity I would stick with a regular until you get even better.

Edit: * You use a Granite flask, it only reduces physical damage taken from attacks. Replace with a Basalt flask, it reduces all physical damage (DoT as well as hits).
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 20 abr. 2020 15:17:04
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
1leven escribió:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Without looking at your tree:

* You have several gems socketed that don't do anything:
1. I would swap concentrated effect for one of your golems (you can't use 2 anyway so keep only 1 if you really want them), recommend keeping chaos golem if that is the case and ditching lightning golem as its worthless for our build. Keep CE in inventory or in swap if you switch to it for bosses.
2. Start using Frost Bomb linked to high lvl CWDT. (Instead of Chaos Golem slot that should now be available).
3. You have skitterbots but shouldn't be able to use it because you have too many auras already. If you use for swapping keep it somewhere else, I'd stash it until needed.
4. Faster Casting. Replace with Arcane Surge. It grants faster casting, mana regen and more spell damage for all spells. Put in Vortex in the other slot now free from removing skitterbots and start spamming it to keep arcane surge active. Add Bonechill Support for increased damage taken by chill effect caused by Vortex (works for all skills).

* Forbidden Taste flask doesn't do anything apart from a regular Quartz flask. Swap to one with usable affixes.

* Replace left ring, Iron Ring, with one that has more Int and ES and resists.

* You have a corrupted cyclopean coil that may look cool but it only gives 17% increased Intelligence. A non-corrupted with 20% Intrinsic quality gives 18%. Unless you need the dexterity I would stick with a regular until you get even better.

Edit: * You use a Granite flask, it only reduces physical damage taken from attacks. Replace with a Basalt flask, it reduces all physical damage (DoT as well as hits).
Spoiler

Tnx for your answer. I know about the ring, was eyeing one on trade but the guy wouldn't answer. I still wanna have all res the same to use the wise oak efficiently.
Thank you for the build and suggestions guys, had a great season. Did deathless A8 sirus and multiple uber elders easy peazy. New talent tree worked pretty damn well and was completely game changer. See you next league or in POE2.
Editado por útlima vez por Harlemott en 20 abr. 2020 16:15:45
Got the new amulet divined up and annointed, looks pretty sharp now;

Only seen one similar and it was t2 INT with a rando trash extra prefix and it was going for 40 exalted so seems like I caught a nice break on that essence of spite.
Boys, can you help me to figure out what to upgrade next because I have a couple ex to spare.

Obvious things are:
-Flasks quality
-Better large jewels (couple of them will ruin my budget)
-Probably switching aspect of spider from the ring to the helmet (expensive if i dont want to loose +%int).
-Gloves enchant
-Better astramentis (the most affordable piece right now as i see).

So the question is how to spend 5 exalts with the best outcome?
Thank you boys.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional