[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@Antisommossa
So basically all I need is shaper amulet with damage per 15 int and crusader with increased inteligence? Rest mods dont matter (ofc if theres no other crusader mod on the item) because only those two will stay and rest will be rerolled randomly, right?
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 20 abr. 2020 12:12:37
Hi! Relatively new to POE and enjoying this build/thread so far, thanks to everyone for their research/testing/input!

I had a look at the first/last 10 pages and didn't see anything about using Vaal Discipline...is there any reason not to use it? Its activated skill is a good panic button from what I've seen.

Thanks!
"
Clinchicus escribió:
Hi! Relatively new to POE and enjoying this build/thread so far, thanks to everyone for their research/testing/input!

I had a look at the first/last 10 pages and didn't see anything about using Vaal Discipline...is there any reason not to use it? Its activated skill is a good panic button from what I've seen.

Thanks!

You don't need Vaal Discipline with the amount of leech this build provides. Just hit something and you are at full ES again.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Yeah, give me a "godly" PC and connection and with my gear i can destroy even more already destroyed content.

Connection wise Icestorm doesn't actually require a "faster" or "stronger" connection. It may look that way because the latency increases proportional to the fps drop. This is likely due to the process having to queue the networking socket.

I get the same latency increase on a fiber 100/10 connection, and its not because PoE.exe is using up 10+ Mbps, its the process lagging behind.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Clinchicus escribió:

Thanks!

You don't need Vaal Discipline with the amount of leech this build provides. Just hit something and you are at full ES again.

However, it is useful whenever you can't leech. For example any DoTs, during boss immunity phases or in delve darkness, or ground effects/barrels/strongbox explosions/bleed w/e. AND it is also useful on "less recovery rate" maps if you get close to death.

So, ideally if you can get your hands on a 21/0 Vaal Discipline that would be ideal. Quality only increases the AoE so it shouldn't matter.
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 20 abr. 2020 12:50:47
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Yeah, give me a "godly" PC and connection and with my gear i can destroy even more already destroyed content.

Connection wise Icestorm doesn't actually require a "faster" or "stronger" connection. It may look that way because the latency increases proportional to the fps drop. This is likely due to the process having to queue the networking socket.

I get the same latency increase on a fiber 100/10 connection, and its not because PoE.exe is using up 10+ Mbps, its the process lagging behind.

You are right because at my home i have a Gigabit fiber connection. Even if i play from laptop using 5Ghz Wi-Fi network with a cheap TP-Link router here are my numbers for this Wi-Fi connection from Speedtest:

On cable i get 900+ Mbps download rate, just so you know that probably my internet connection is one of the best!

So it's not my fault, is GGG fault that the game is moving like shiet!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 abr. 2020 13:09:19
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: Awakened Lag Cascade

Spin around and cover the entire arena in Icestorm. Somewhere in that icy mess, the bosses and adds are dying. There could be all 8 Guardians, 4 Conquerors and 2 Delirium bosses in this arena just as well - and they would all be dead.

Reminder: write to support@grindinggear.com and ask them to improve performance of Icestorm.

this is lag ^^
100% delirium + 62% packs size + beyond + lot more

i run these kind od maps over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyzT4wDEIk
"
Antisommossa escribió:

Speaking of those maps... what is the most juiced up map possible? I want to run that and see for myself.

There are 3 different unique sextants that give +1 level. That's T19 max, right?

What about the 4th one? +20% pack size unique sextant? Or is there something better?

What map mods give the most mobs?

Best scarabs to use? Breaches, what else?

Prophecies that might randomly trigger: Plague of Rats, Plague of Frogs, anything else?

Zana league mod? Domination?

Any masters worth using?
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 20 abr. 2020 13:37:52
how do you deal with poison? any map with desecrated ground, hunter mobs or poison on hit i drop instantly.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Antisommossa escribió:

Speaking of those maps... what is the most juiced up map possible? I want to run that and see for myself.

There are 3 different unique sextants that give +1 level. That's T19 max, right?

What about the 4th one? +20% pack size unique sextant? Or is there something better?

What map mods give the most mobs?

Best scarabs to use? Breaches, what else?

Prophecies that might randomly trigger: Plague of Rats, Plague of Frogs, anything else?

Zana league mod? Domination?

Any masters worth using?

Monster pack size as high as possible - i normally go from +30% up
Master mission: Alva (best to get additional mobs)
Zana Mod: Beyond of course, sometimes i use also Bloodlines/Blight
Scarabs: Breach / Shaper or Elder / Legion / Harbinger or Ambush
Sextants: any sextant that gives additional mobs packs, i also like the Gloom Shine (explosions) one it looks cool exploding everything around :)
Prophecies: Plague of frogs /Plague of rats, any other prophecy that adds a lot of additional mobs (Bountiful traps for example)

"
Raillzy escribió:
how do you deal with poison? any map with desecrated ground, hunter mobs or poison on hit i drop instantly.

Are we playing the same build?

You have made one big mistake - you didn't take Chaos Inoculation node!
That makes you immune to all forms of chaos damage including poison or desecrated ground.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 abr. 2020 14:10:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional