[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Advice to crafting a godly helm? Int, 5% int, high ES, maybe a res or two.
The helms are significantly easier b/c typically the supply of ready made bases is much larger then the chests.

Just search for a good hubris circlet with 51+ INT, and good ES prefixs, and then 1 high resist and 1 open suffix.

Then its just a matter of using a Hunter Exalted Orb and praying to the RNG gods.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
The helms are significantly easier b/c typically the supply of ready made bases is much larger then the chests.

Just search for a good hubris circlet with 51+ INT, and good ES prefixs, and then 1 high resist and 1 open suffix.

Then its just a matter of using a Hunter Exalted Orb and praying to the RNG gods.

This is cheaper than Spite essence, chaos, dense spamming?
"
patrik161 escribió:
Guys i'm looking for advice.

I'm using lingen tree with 4 cluster jewels.

However i'm lvl 95, i'm missing points for for medium cluster with hex breaker - and it's must have in my opinion. Also the leech even with this watcher eye 2x discipline mod is not enough.

So generally i'm missing 4 points for medium cluster with hex breaker,
And 3 points for Light eater ( more ES leech )

This is my POB : https://pastebin.com/zkDE5EY6

Dont feel like you have to get your hex breaker via the usual medium cluster with enduring focus.

You can get some pretty sick megalomaniacs with hex breaker and two other insanely good rolls.

For example my hex breaker megalo also has will shaper (gain 5% of maximum mana as extra energy shield) and master of fear (enemies you curse are also intimidated and un-nerved).

I use Lingen's tree aswell except for that very last jewel he goes for on the extreme bottom right but I use 2 megalomaniacs for quality of life features.

Giving up that extra split socket I still have over 3.4k INT, 53k tooltip, and 20.7k ES with insanely high leech/recovery extra cap, and ES on hit.
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:

This is cheaper than Spite essence, chaos, dense spamming?

Ya thats a good question b/c I cant speak to xbox but denses on pc are literally 1c each b/c the absurd rain of them in simulacrums and spites are 5c so ya, you could absolutely try that route.

I know myself, I got my helm for 80 chaos;

and then got lucky on the slam, and then was able to enchant without running 5000 labs.
Thanks right now on xbox hunters are has about 10 of them on TB and they are 5ex each......

Think Ill stick to spamming dense for now.
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Thanks right now on xbox hunters are has about 10 of them on TB and they are 5ex each......

Think Ill stick to spamming dense for now.

Ya ive heard the xbox market is pretty crazy, gl.
I have the below for sale for cheap if anybody wants!
Please let me know.

Hello. Is the Energy Shield gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye gained on the Cyclone hits or Icycle hits? Or both?

I have started playing this build yesterday, got it already to lvl 92 and it is just crazy. I first dropped 5ex on it and it was already performing well. Then was lucky with drops and farmed 30ex today and got some solid cluster jewels and it's just insane what this build can achieve. I have also experienced the Awakened Lag Cascade power... I am playing using GeForce Now services on a Tesla P40 GPU and it can't handle Awakened Spell Cascade sadly. They need to do something about the Icestorm.
"
Dhol91 escribió:
Hello. Is the Energy Shield gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye gained on the Cyclone hits or Icycle hits? Or both?

I have started playing this build yesterday, got it already to lvl 92 and it is just crazy. I first dropped 5ex on it and it was already performing well. Then was lucky with drops and farmed 30ex today and got some solid cluster jewels and it's just insane what this build can achieve. I have also experienced the Awakened Lag Cascade power... I am playing using GeForce Now services on a Tesla P40 GPU and it can't handle Awakened Spell Cascade sadly. They need to do something about the Icestorm.

ES on hit should work on both, but once you get a few icestorms out, they should be hitting a lot more than Cyclone!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional