[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Dhol91 escribió:
Hello. Is the Energy Shield gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye gained on the Cyclone hits or Icycle hits? Or both?

I have started playing this build yesterday, got it already to lvl 92 and it is just crazy. I first dropped 5ex on it and it was already performing well. Then was lucky with drops and farmed 30ex today and got some solid cluster jewels and it's just insane what this build can achieve. I have also experienced the Awakened Lag Cascade power... I am playing using GeForce Now services on a Tesla P40 GPU and it can't handle Awakened Spell Cascade sadly. They need to do something about the Icestorm.

Have you tried going into the games directory and setting all the sound options to False? usually get 2x fps outta it. though if your dropping to 1fps, than 2fps aint much i guess XD
"
Sreolla escribió:
Have you tried going into the games directory and setting all the sound options to False? usually get 2x fps outta it. though if your dropping to 1fps, than 2fps aint much i guess XD

I did try doing that and yeah, it didn't help much. Literally felt like 1->2fps. But the build is still bonkers with regular Spell Cascade so I'm not that worried about it.
how do yous do blight map/encounters?

it just seems really slow with killing mobs coming from every direction....

maybe i need to save up for awakened spell cascade and just stand at the end?
Ign: Zanosaur
I was wondering too, barely did a t3 blighted, pob says i have about 60k per hit but could not keep up lol, and just did my first simu with the build... got to wave 20 with twin bosses... 2 shotted me XD
Similar questions too if my wife hasn't pumped enough currency into the build. We've gotten plenty of intelligence only split personalities no watchers eye yet. Need to finish crafting her chest better but currently decently rolled just peaking over 8k es without intelligence and energy shield split personalities. Cluster jewels are subpar waiting for right ones to drop or be able to craft better.

But she's hit a wall in later red maps as plenty of delirium effects or bosses one shot her or close to it as it's difficult to follow effects under the ice storm. But other than those few hiccups it clears the rest of maps beautifully.

And just the other day her cyclone keeps failing to start at random. We have already ruled out any possible mana issues somehow, no mobs even alive to stun her in any way. Is that something to do with pathfinding with cwc or something if you have experienced it? I'm doing a cyclone slayer this league and have had zero similar issues starting up my cyclone. It has been stun by mob or nothing.

Do you have any recommendations on order of next upgrades to save for and secondly do you experience similar problems and it just doesn't show in videos you have up? Also how important do you feel stampede is as we had avoided it for now as resists are tight as is but starting to wonder if a second anointed item makes a big enough difference and how smooth the anti slow effect makes it look.

Edit: I should add I haven't done a CI build since before the es nerfs. So 8k seems like plenty for most content but I am starting to assume you do have to push to hit 10k+ to have a much more valuable safety net?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Editado por útlima vez por PleiadesBlackstar en 21 abr. 2020 23:42:34
Can anyone look at my pob/gear and see what I can do to get a lot more es from just a few changes? I have 10.3k es but I melt and die in less than 1 second to any of lvl 8 Sirus' attacks.

https://pastebin.com/QLcaABJj

That pob might not show accurate stuff like my es or maybe dmg (currently have 26.3k tooltip dmg) since I don't know how to configure it. My account is TheChosenOne_ and character name is TheCoronaVirusHealer if anyone wants to go to pob themselves to load up my character.
I know this is the Scion thread, but I play this build as a Witch, and would like to update it with the Split Personalities and stuff.

Is it too much to ask if LiNGeN or Breken (or whoever creates this superteched sScion-trees) could post a theoretical Witch-tree?

I have the Jewels and Clusters, I just can't find a good pathing. :(

Thanks in advance, guys.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Can anyone look at my pob/gear and see what I can do to get a lot more es from just a few changes? I have 10.3k es but I melt and die in less than 1 second to any of lvl 8 Sirus' attacks.

That pob might not show accurate stuff like my es or maybe dmg (currently have 26.3k tooltip dmg) since I don't know how to configure it. My account is TheChosenOne_ and character name is TheCoronaVirusHealer if anyone wants to go to pob themselves to load up my character.

For Sirius the first thing you have to do is get the "Cannot be inflicted with Corrupted Blood" implicit on your brute force solution jewel, otherwise he will continue to wreck you.

With 10k ES his last wheres waldo phase will still be dicey but eventually becomes trivial as your increase, leech caps etc raise.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 21 abr. 2020 23:21:41
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

For Sirius the first thing you have to do is get the "Cannot be inflicted with Corrupted Blood" implicit on your brute force solution jewel, otherwise he will continue to wreck you.

With 10k ES his last wheres waldo phase will still be dicey but eventually becomes trivial as your increase, leech caps etc raise.

I had this jewel with me while failing 3 times to beat him but like I said I still got annihilated in less than 1 second with any of his attacks

Not sure then, in my starter gear I typically had 1 death per trip on him just b/c of the last phase, im very bad mechanically and my reaction time is slow so when he teleports quickly and uses the big laser id always sit in it for a second or two before moving/finding him.

At this point I can sit in it and tan and it doesnt matter even at A8 but at 10k ES im sure its rough.

I imagine you have to do him a bit to increase your awakening level but if not skip him and just farm simulacrums to get better gear/ES, go back to him afterwards.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional