[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
rusty2687 escribió:
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?

Copy the jewel from trade site into PoB and see how the notables are positioned
Normally it should be in this order on the jewel:
Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/3rd Notable(Widespread Destruction for example)/1-2 jewel sockets

How is possible that you have 27 k ES? How? i use few split personality and with not that bed gear i have almoust 7k...I dont need 27 15 k will be epic...
Editado por útlima vez por qlasboy en 14 abr. 2020 10:22:47
Is there a point in trying crafting jewles or the amount of needed alts/regals will be just higher than buying cost?

Long time ago when i tried craft normal jewels I almost always was losing on it and I think this is even harder to roll good ones.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 14 abr. 2020 10:28:22
"
qlasboy escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
rusty2687 escribió:
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?

Copy the jewel from trade site into PoB and see how the notables are positioned
Normally it should be in this order on the jewel:
Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/3rd Notable(Widespread Destruction for example)/1-2 jewel sockets

How is possible that you have 27 k ES? How? i use few split personality and with not that bed gear i have almoust 7k...I dont need 27 15 k will be epic...

Is called "min-maxing", and because of these jewels you can reach such high ES/Int values as long as your gear is also at least decent.
And btw i don't have 27K ES, i have 32K ES :)
I'm going to try crafting the chest since the cost to buy one is crazy high. Is there an ideal ilevel for the base that I should be looking for? Which method of the 3 to craft it is the best? Any other tips from those that crafted their chests?
"
Memitim escribió:
I'm going to try crafting the chest since the cost to buy one is crazy high. Is there an ideal ilevel for the base that I should be looking for? Which method of the 3 to craft it is the best? Any other tips from those that crafted their chests?

If you go to page 187 in the thread all the crafting tips and tricks are outlined there.
Thank you...with 240 some pages now...I didn't there were more tips than given on the first page.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Run simulacrums. I will average about 15 splinters per map (some 3 some 40+), so ~20 maps gets me a simulacrum run with an excellent chance for > 100c in loot.

My variant of farming Simulacrum splinters is by running in rotation these 3 maps:

T14 Tropical island
T15 Lair
T16 Promenade

They are liniar, have good mobs density and most important they are LONG, and if you didn't know Delirium mobs, furthest away from the mirror, drop highest numbers of splinters.

In all these 3 maps near boss area at the end of them there are shit loads of Delirium mobs and cocoons and killing these while fog is up they will grant you a lot of splinters.

Just 2 screens from T14 Tropical Island with 2x additional monster sextants and with shaper/elder scarab + bloodlines mod from Zana

And you can sustain these 3 maps if you add only them to favorites and do them by rotation of 1-2 Conquerors cycles.

And i get almost always 6 4 2 numbers of reward after each map :)

32k ES ? I really don't understand how do you manage to have a such high ES pool.
"

32k ES ? I really don't understand how do you manage to have a such high ES pool.

The high int pool is due to a couple things that snowball on this build.

1. Very high levels of intelligence. Every 5 intelligence you get provides you a 1% increased value of ES. So with 4000 int, you get 800% increased. That's huge, as even the best nodes on the tree only give you 14%-18% each.

2. Lots and lots of flat ES. Split personality jewels with int/es give you 61-88 FLAT energy shield per jewel. Taken all together (the current experimental tree uses 11-12 of these jewels this provides you over 800 flat Energy shield. When you add that in with really good equipment (300 ES on helm, 650-700 on body armor, 200 on boots/gloves, 90 total on rings) +discipline (another 217)) you can see how quickly it scales.

3. These values are also reached using the Gain% of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield while affected by clarity mod from a watcher's eye. With super high int values, you will have a ton of mana (I'm currently above 4000). This one mod on my watcher's eye gives me around 752 additional flat ES, and that works out to around 5000 total ES when the intelligence scaling is factored in. (High intelligence also scales your mana values)

So the takeaway here, is mostly just really expensive end-game gear and jewels. Things start to snowball when you stack INT and flat ES gear. Don't be discouraged by the high prices, or the crazy values of the people who are min/maxing. Most of us just play one character during the league, and play a LOT. Getting these insane values IS the game for us. HOWEVER: You can clear the entire game with 10,000 ES and 2800-3000 int. So play the game how you want, the build is great for everyone. Min-maxers enjoy pushing it to the (very high) limit, and it still works great for people who play more sanely as well.
I crafted large cluster jewel: sadist + blanketed snow + 2 jewel sockets
Is it worth to reroll it and try to get cold to the core? I feel that cold to the core is a key to large damage gain. (2.5k int)
Editado por útlima vez por nsnsmag en 14 abr. 2020 13:14:53
"
Breken escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:

Like...toggle Ghost Reaver on and off in PoB, and tell me the benefit of taking it? Total leeched per instance does not change. I'm honestly wondering if I'm missing something.

That stat is MAXIMUM leech per second. Go to the Misc tab in your character sheet in game, you'll see a value "Maximum total recovery per second from energy shield leech" This value acts as a hard cap on how much you can leech ever. With this build it's very easy to hit max leech, but no matter how hard you hit, or how many leech stacks you get, your recovery will be capped by that value. That is why we take ghost reaver. Without it you'll be capped at gaining back only 15% of your total ES a second. So if you have 10000 ES, AND the two leech nodes in the main build, you'll only ever recover 1500 es/second. If incoming damage is higher than that, you'll lose ES, until you die.

However, if you take Ghost Reaver, that 15% turns to 30% Now you can recover 3000 es/second, dramatically increasing your sustain.

This stat isn't shown in PoB in any type of intuitive way.

I understand that in theory, but I look at PoB, and nothing regarding leech changes, Ghost Reaver or not. Not sure how to reword my self to be any clearer. PoB is saying Ghost Reaver doesn't change leech per second, max leeched, leech instance..ANYTHING to do with leech. So I ask why take it because it appears to do nothing. But I can read, and I do understand what you're saying :P
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 abr. 2020 13:17:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional