[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:

PS.. Just wondering how do yous make currency to afford everything?

Megalomaniac jewels, Emperor's Mastery etc...forget it, unless you're a trading and flipping wizard. These people spend more time flipping than playing. It's the only explanation cuz this game drops nothing but crap actually playing and takes hours and hours to get anything amounting to much at all. So...good question? but keep it in perspective. The super expensive stuff is just not obtainable for most of us.

Run simulacrums. I will average about 15 splinters per map (some 3 some 40+), so ~20 maps gets me a simulacrum run with an excellent chance for > 100c in loot.
"
"
zanosaur escribió:

PS.. Just wondering how do yous make currency to afford everything?

define " everything"? Some of these guys have some absolutely bonkers stuff that 99% of us will never have. This build has a very high gear ceiling, but that's not to say you'll be fine without the expensive stuff. large 8 passive jewels with Cold to the Core and Prismatic Heart, and two sockets are like 1-2 exalt, not too bad. The ones with Widespread Destruction as a third are 10-12 exalt because they are the third passive on the jewel and therefor you only spend 5 passives to get two sockets, Cold to the Core and Pris Heart....very valuable, but they aren't necessary. All three of my larges are the for mentioned 1-2 exalt ones, I'm level 84 and have just shy of 3000 intel, and 10k es. Everything melts.

Megalomaniac jewels, Emperor's Mastery etc...forget it, unless you're a trading and flipping wizard. These people spend more time flipping than playing. It's the only explanation cuz this game drops nothing but crap actually playing and takes hours and hours to get anything amounting to much at all. So...good question? but keep it in perspective. The super expensive stuff is just not obtainable for most of us.

lol, the drop rate in this league its just amazing, by far the better one
untill ppl sell simulacrum and delirium orbs its normal then they are out of currency

run simulacrum and u will get load of drops, keep scarab and sextant,
sell everything else
use scarab and sextant to run t16 maps with the hardest % of delirium you can, or just 20% delirium(1 orb) so you can have lot more simulacrum splinter drop x map
and keep going

i start like that, and now every 5 maps(100% delirium with 4 scarab +4 sextant .... drop from 130 to 160 simulacrum splinters each) i can run 2 simulacrum, and the only thing i need to buy to sustain that its the delirium orbs
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 14 abr. 2020 3:54:07
man, i just got owned by double boss wave 19.

are there any more upgrades that i can do?
"
salluks escribió:

cant suggest upgrades since playing differeny league but your most valuable split jewel socket is occupied by rare jewel cmon bro
"
salluks escribió:

Remove those rare jewels and buy some split pers. with int;

Play, play and play again the simulacrum, Kosis is the biggest threat in there.
Have an eye on Kosis movements, when he's doing his melee attacks, just spin around, when he disappears, run and get back as soon as possible.
Stay close to Omniphobia as he jumps on you if you're too far away, I noticed that this "jump attack" can one shot you.

If you've 2 bosses in the wave, the best way to manage them is to get Omniphobia/Kosis next to you and when Kosis do his static attack (his black beam, when he regains all his ES), run away from Kosis with Omniphobia so you can kill Omniphobia alone, without being annoyed by Kosis. Then kill Kosis easily.

So I need large cluster with 3 added skills, 2 of them being cold to the core and prismatic heart. Is there a way to ensure that those to skills are at the front so that I don't have to waste skill points getting to them?
"
Graiaule escribió:

Run simulacrums. I will average about 15 splinters per map (some 3 some 40+), so ~20 maps gets me a simulacrum run with an excellent chance for > 100c in loot.

My variant of farming Simulacrum splinters is by running in rotation these 3 maps:

T14 Tropical island
T15 Lair
T16 Promenade

They are liniar, have good mobs density and most important they are LONG, and if you didn't know Delirium mobs, furthest away from the mirror, drop highest numbers of splinters.

In all these 3 maps near boss area at the end of them there are shit loads of Delirium mobs and cocoons and killing these while fog is up they will grant you a lot of splinters.

Just 2 screens from T14 Tropical Island with 2x additional monster sextants and with shaper/elder scarab + bloodlines mod from Zana

And you can sustain these 3 maps if you add only them to favorites and do them by rotation of 1-2 Conquerors cycles.

And i get almost always 6 4 2 numbers of reward after each map :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 14 abr. 2020 10:04:34
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?
"
rusty2687 escribió:
So...I need large clusters with 3 added skills. Before I drop 2+exalts how do I make sure Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart are the first 2 skills so that I don't have to use 7 passives to get them and the sockets?

Copy the jewel from trade site into PoB and see how the notables are positioned
Normally it should be in this order on the jewel:
Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/3rd Notable(Widespread Destruction for example)/1-2 jewel sockets
"

Like...toggle Ghost Reaver on and off in PoB, and tell me the benefit of taking it? Total leeched per instance does not change. I'm honestly wondering if I'm missing something.

That stat is MAXIMUM leech per second. Go to the Misc tab in your character sheet in game, you'll see a value "Maximum total recovery per second from energy shield leech" This value acts as a hard cap on how much you can leech ever. With this build it's very easy to hit max leech, but no matter how hard you hit, or how many leech stacks you get, your recovery will be capped by that value. That is why we take ghost reaver. Without it you'll be capped at gaining back only 15% of your total ES a second. So if you have 10000 ES, AND the two leech nodes in the main build, you'll only ever recover 1500 es/second. If incoming damage is higher than that, you'll lose ES, until you die.

However, if you take Ghost Reaver, that 15% turns to 30% Now you can recover 3000 es/second, dramatically increasing your sustain.

This stat isn't shown in PoB in any type of intuitive way.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional