[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ok, simulated in POB the scenario of me having 4x 1 empty socket Voices - values from Split Personalities may be faulty by 1 Intelligence point or so for the middle ones in Voices cluster.

Here is the PoB pastebin code:

https://pastebin.com/DjyBxvj6

Modified my dual attributes crafted suffixes from my rings to fit this idealistic tree with less resistances:

Shaper Average Hit: 199.683 down from 291.909
Skil duration: 9.15 seconds up from 7.8
Intelligence: 5.111 up from 4.272
Str:226 up from 183
Dex:229 (not good Dex > Str) up from 171

ES: 44.083 up from 32.064

Resistances:
Cold 90 down from 96
Lightning 80 down from 84
Fire 64 (best case scenario if gloves and boots divined to perfection) down from 84

No more Culling Strike against cursed enemies

So even with ~1600 exalts worth of stupid broken jewels the Shaper Average Hit is down from 291k to 199k.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 abr. 2020 19:44:27
Goddammit, even with 9.5kes, 9101-27302 icestorm tooltip dmg and dying to Sirus 24 times in a row now (awaken lvl 8 the past two times), I just realize I suck a lot vs Sirus.
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 13 abr. 2020 22:41:42
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Goddammit, even with 9.5kes, 9101-27302 icestorm tooltip dmg and dying to Sirus 24 times in a row now (awaken lvl 8 the past two times), I just realize I suck a lot vs Sirus.

You are missing an item crucial for Sirus fights: A brute force gem with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" implicit.

You can survive without it, but you'd need to take multiple staunching flasks and wait out the corrupted blood without moving.
Tnx again for the build and also tnx to Breken and JCOH35 for really good tips!

Got to 36 challenges and will prob go for 40 until the end.

For anyone new to the build, just start it, don't think about it. All i had when i started it was around 3-4ex (now u might need around 6ex?) and with that u will be able to enjoy and kill everything in the game, do your challenges or whatever u want...

anything above 2.2-2.4k int and 9k ES is overkill!
Get shitty large cluster jewels put in shitty Split Personality's (im still using shitty ones with INT and whatever), get medium one with hex breaker and endurance charges and Megalomaniac with Overlord ... and magic, u'll kill everything!
Hey

So Im sitting here wondering...why take Ghost Reaver? PoB doesnt appear to show a difference in ES leech, per instance...max or other wise, with Ghost Reaver or without it.

So, why take it?
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Hey

So Im sitting here wondering...why take Ghost Reaver? PoB doesnt appear to show a difference in ES leech, per instance...max or other wise, with Ghost Reaver or without it.

So, why take it?

"Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech is doubled."
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Hey

So, why take it?

"Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech is doubled."

I can read, no offence. Fact is, we dont hit the leech cap, or THAT leech cap having been doubled. That maximum total per second does nothing,which is why im asking.

Like...toggle Ghost Reaver on and off in PoB, and tell me the benefit of taking it? Total leeched per instance does not change. I'm honestly wondering if I'm missing something.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 abr. 2020 0:29:22
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

You are missing an item crucial for Sirus fights: A brute force gem with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" implicit.

You can survive without it, but you'd need to take multiple staunching flasks and wait out the corrupted blood without moving.

I have it on the gem at the bottom of my passive tree

Great build! Been playing it for afew days now, really fun. Quite expensive to get the required jewels etc....

What would be the requirements for this build to farm simularcum? How much es and damage etc...

Cheers!

PS.. Just wondering how do yous make currency to afford everything?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur escribió:

PS.. Just wondering how do yous make currency to afford everything?

define " everything"? Some of these guys have some absolutely bonkers stuff that 99% of us will never have. This build has a very high gear ceiling, but that's not to say you'll be fine without the expensive stuff. large 8 passive jewels with Cold to the Core and Prismatic Heart, and two sockets are like 1-2 exalt, not too bad. The ones with Widespread Destruction as a third are 10-12 exalt because they are the third passive on the jewel and therefor you only spend 5 passives to get two sockets, Cold to the Core and Pris Heart....very valuable, but they aren't necessary. All three of my larges are the for mentioned 1-2 exalt ones, I'm level 84 and have just shy of 3000 intel, and 10k es. Everything melts.

Megalomaniac jewels, Emperor's Mastery etc...forget it, unless you're a trading and flipping wizard. These people spend more time flipping than playing. It's the only explanation cuz this game drops nothing but crap actually playing and takes hours and hours to get anything amounting to much at all. So...good question? but keep it in perspective. The super expensive stuff is just not obtainable for most of us.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 abr. 2020 2:38:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional