[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I know players new to this build coming in a bit late are going to look at these posts and gear and think "pssh ya right, lemme just pull a mirror out of my butt to get this stuff" but its only this absurd b/c the build is so ungodly strong, more so in this busted league of 1 shots and cluster fuc*s.

You can do everything you need to do with 4-10 exalts in and start farming simulacrums. Thats the point where you start making huge amounts of currency and you can start getting crazy on the upgrades.

Starting out ignore all the high end +55 INT / +12% combos, just find gear with good ES and good flat INT. Ideally you want an open suffix so later on you can attempt to add the INT% yourself with influenced conqueror exalted orbs but if you cant find them just go with good INT/ES pieces.

The INT/Eva split personalities are only 20c each and also work just aswell starting out. Get a cheap "increased energy shield recovery rate" watchers eye, for example I have an extra one for sale for like 60c;

Your chest only needs a 5 link, the awakened curse on hit/triple curse combo is just luxury and isnt needed till way later on.

TLDR, just get high flat INT and ES gear, spend 5 or so ex, and just be able to get through 20/20 sims, doesnt have to be pretty and then you can make the $ to get the no life stuff, gl.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 13 abr. 2020 12:29:31
"
Cjin escribió:

Edit: I am not touching Spell Cascade before PoE2 so I cannot tell how good it is. Probably the best if you can run with it, but it seems to be also the most expensive one.

Awakened Spell Cascade is amazing for clear, BUT it will turn your game into a slideshow. Before you think about getting it, try normal spell cascade, if you can run with that and maintain around 30 fps, then you should be able to rock 10-15 fps with Awakened Spell Cascade. Note that performance isn't tied super closely to your GPU, CPU or anything else on your PC. At least not in a way that's been consistent. It's likely more to do with having a "decent" PC and what datacenter/ping/ISP you hit... so some factors out of your control.

The GOOD news is that if you can maintain 7-20 fps, the build is still very playable, since it has great defenses, and doesn't rely as hard on twitch reactions.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 13 abr. 2020 16:15:21
Because someone asked me to record a video of Sirus 8 meteors tanking, i did it, and bonus added also triple beams face-tanking :)

Video for those interested:)

Corona_Madness tanking Sirus 8 meteors and triple beams

P.S. When you expose yourself to his strongest damage skills, loot is of course decent!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 abr. 2020 13:50:00
"
JCOH35 escribió:
I know players new to this build coming in a bit late are going to look at these posts and gear and think "pssh ya right, lemme just pull a mirror out of my butt to get this stuff" but its only this absurd b/c the build is so ungodly strong, more so in this busted league of 1 shots and cluster fuc*s.

You can do everything you need to do with 4-10 exalts in and start farming simulacrums. Thats the point where you start making huge amounts of currency and you can start getting crazy on the upgrades.

Starting out ignore all the high end +55 INT / +12% combos, just find gear with good ES and good flat INT. Ideally you want an open suffix so later on you can attempt to add the INT% yourself with influenced conqueror exalted orbs but if you cant find them just go with good INT/ES pieces.

The INT/Eva split personalities are only 20c each and also work just aswell starting out. Get a cheap "increased energy shield recovery rate" watchers eye, for example I have an extra one for sale for like 60c;

Your chest only needs a 5 link, the awakened curse on hit/triple curse combo is just luxury and isnt needed till way later on.

TLDR, just get high flat INT and ES gear, spend 5 or so ex, and just be able to get through 20/20 sims, doesnt have to be pretty and then you can make the $ to get the no life stuff, gl.

Couldn't agree with you more. Well written!

I was able to get several split personality jewels with Int/ES fairly early on for somewhat cheap. But other than that I did not have any super impressive gear until later on in the endgame and was still able to do most content without a hassle. I still have subpar body armour and helmet. :)

"
Breken escribió:

Awakened Spell Cascade is amazing for clear, BUT it will turn your game into a slideshow.

I am currently testing Increased Area of Effect Support gem and it might be an acceptable "inbetween" option for those that can't use Spell Cascade (or don't want to).
Yeah, i sold my fp totem characters build to run this with how strong it looked and don't regret it at all! However i did buy an awakened spell cascade and sold it after 1 map. I just can't play on 13 fps. Regular spell cascade set me at 30-40 which is fine and still great clear.

On the bright side that's another 16 ex i will be able to dump elsewhere in the build as i level it up more! For now i'm mapping t15s-16s more comfortably and as quickly on this character as i did my totem character with 17 more levels and 50ex more in the build.
A "small" update of my character numbers thanks to LiNGeN's manipulation of the skill tree:

4x large cluster jewels (CttC/Prismatic Heart/Widespread Destruction/2 sockets)
11x Split Personality (+Intelligence/+ES)
1x medium cluster jewel (Master of Fear/Wish for Death/1 socket)
1x Megalomaniac (CttC/Genius)

The only thing lost is the "Immunity to curses while channeling" and Ethereal Feast cluster but hey, great things require small sacrifices :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 abr. 2020 16:46:28
"
lilianmarius escribió:
A "small" update of my character numbers thanks to LiNGeN's manipulation of the skill tree:

4x large cluster jewels (CttC/Prismatic Heart/Widespread Destruction/2 sockets)
11x Split Personality (+Intelligence/+ES)
1x medium cluster jewel (Master of Fear/Wish for Death/1 socket)
1x Megalomaniac (CttC/Genius)

The only thing lost is the "Immunity to curses while channeling" and Ethereal Feast cluster but hey, great things require small sacrifices :)

How much int does the splits gives you?

the ones which are furthest away on the tree?
"
Nathoriney escribió:

Furthest 2 ones give 88 int /88 ES
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 abr. 2020 17:07:29
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Nathoriney escribió:

Furthest 2 ones give 88 int /88 ES

How's leeching without the Ethereal Feast passive? I didn't see any Thaumaturge or an ES on hit Eye.
"
Graiaule escribió:

How's leeching without the Ethereal Feast passive? I didn't see any Thaumaturge or an ES on hit Eye.

Leech is fine without Ethereal Feast at these levels of ES. The overall increase in ES vs the loss of Ethereal feast makes the net ES leech loss relatively minor when switching to this tree vs, the other ones.

In my build I've opted to run a bit less damage/ES and keep curse immunity and fortify. Dropping all QoL and maxing out tooltip damage and ES, it's possible to hit 4500 int, and 35000 ES. I would imagine the celing of this build version is around 5000 int, 40k ES with perfect gear, although that may require a couple 1 node voices.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional