[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Allright so the EXP grind is finally over for me. My first lvl 100 character.

I wanted to go out with a bang at maximum delve depth (532 at the moment) but I ran out of sulphite with 500K EXP left. So I ran this maxed out T16 map with 2 unique watchstones instead. Can't play without the risk of death, can we?!

Spoiler
guys I already for you not'll keep up but do that can) gg build
i discover the cause of such bad performance with awakened spell cascade(20/25 fps), atleast on my pc

the gpu go on idle after spinning for 20/30 seconds ......

with concentrate effect there is no problem, gpu dont go on idle and im on 100/120 fps range

u can check too, just go on msafterburner option and check "No load limit" to OSD

"
Antisommossa escribió:
i discover the cause of such bad performance with awakened spell cascade(20/25 fps), atleast on my pc

the gpu go on idle after spinning for 20/30 seconds ......

with concentrate effect there is no problem, gpu dont go on idle and im on 100/120 fps range

Spoiler

u can check too, just go on msafterburner option and check "No load limit" to OSD

That's not the cause. Your GPU just doesn't have to work as much any longer since your FPS goes down from 140 to 21 FPS as per your screenshot. The game client is unable to keep up with displaying the game in that high fps and has to slow down.

The issue with Icestorm is all the calculations it generates. It bottlenecks even the fattest GPU if your other components can't keep up with all that stuff (CPU/RAM/MB).

21 FPS with Awakened Spell Cascade is not bad. I played with 10 FPS awakened SC in Metamorph. That's what I would say is the limit. I'm currently at 10 FPS with regular Spell Cascade because of how much Int / duration I have.

P.S: If you get crashes with Afterburner that is most likely the cause. I can't play with MSI Afterburner running. Even with no OC running it crashes PoE. So, no OC for me :(.
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 12 abr. 2020 12:23:10
what are the chances of this build frying my GPU?

i play on Singapore server which is already notorious for being the worse server. and if i use spell cascade, i often crawl to a point that its all blurry.
Anyone who plays with lower budget gear can tell me how the buid feels damage and survivality wise?
I just wanted to say thanks for the build im farming simulacrums and having a lot of fun also making a lot of currency as well(at least for what im used to) the build feels amazing even without using spell cascade. i hope in the future they improve the performance of icestorm since i have a 1070 and still get 20 fps with spell cascade but with controlled destruction works amazing and i've done all content i wanted to without problem for now. still got sirus a8 to do but i dont think it will be a problem. anyway thanks for the build and all the people that helps out on this thread with their experience. this is my gear now and doing simulacrum without issues even double boss on wave 20 deathless.

"
LiNGeN escribió:

That's not the cause. Your GPU just doesn't have to work as much any longer since your FPS goes down from 140 to 21 FPS as per your screenshot. The game client is unable to keep up with displaying the game in that high fps and has to slow down.

The issue with Icestorm is all the calculations it generates. It bottlenecks even the fattest GPU if your other components can't keep up with all that stuff (CPU/RAM/MB).

21 FPS with Awakened Spell Cascade is not bad. I played with 10 FPS awakened SC in Metamorph. That's what I would say is the limit. I'm currently at 10 FPS with regular Spell Cascade because of how much Int / duration I have.

P.S: If you get crashes with Afterburner that is most likely the cause. I can't play with MSI Afterburner running. Even with no OC running it crashes PoE. So, no OC for me :(.

maybe im wrong, but as i know
20 fps with GPU at 100%, thats an bottleneck
20 fps with CPU at 100%, thats an bottleneck
20 fps with memory at 100%, thats an bottleneck

but its not my case, i have 20 fps but with gpu in idle state, cpu a 65/70% and without any core at 100%, plenty of very good ram avaible(3200 cl14, running at cl13) and motherboard have total unnecessary 12 phase power delivery

normaly my GPU and CPU run with slight oc but with lower voltage possible, my pc must be very silent

i tryed to heavy oc but nothing change, i was monitoring the cpu temp with afterburner osd, that why i discover that wierd GPU idle state

ps. you dont need afterburner open to oc your card, just check "apply oc at startup" and when u boot the system afterburner set the oc and close himself
"
Asag escribió:
Anyone who plays with lower budget gear can tell me how the buid feels damage and survivality wise?

on page 236 I posted my old gear, it cost me about 3-4 exalt, I did sim 20/20 no death, all conqueror (I could face tank them all except redeemer, her first attack was too much), any t16 map and I did a 40% delerium map it didn't feel any diffrent from normal t16 map.

so on lower budget it's very good and I spent 20 exalt on my new gear and I still need 3 good large cluster jewel which goes around 5 ex each.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 13 abr. 2020 2:44:48
Ok, I got my last INT/ES split personality on tonight.

Without a clarity/ES watcher's eye im at 15.7k ES so it feels pretty good. For my eye I use a Discipline Gain ES on Hit.

Ice Storm tooltip in hideout without anything is 36k now, a big chunk of that though is x4 cold to the cores, 3 large clusters and 1 on a megalomaniac.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional