[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
salluks escribió:
could someone take a look and advise why my dmg is so low
https://pastebin.com/EjQTtdih

I feel i have decent enough gear, but I am frequently dying and really struggling to kill even the conquerors, in simulacrum I die and manage to clear 20 waves in the last portal.

looking at others who have easily over 40k tooltip dmg, I am sitting on 10k(with spell cascade) and 24k in POB. i blew all my alterations just getting 2 decent jewels.

any advice is greatly appreciated.

First, there is 2 points under the frost wheel, starting next to utmost intellect, they need to be moved over to the templar area, from the jewel node up 2 strength nodes. so your talents basically is 1 long line.
You also have a single point right under the scion area that can be used somewhere else.

Your amulet, is nice, but a obvious upgrade would be ammy with high int / stat allocation and the 1% increased damage per 15 intel stat. they arent that expensive this league.

your major jewels they need to be exchanged with a cold to the core and prismatic heart jewels. they further increase our scaling dps.

Gloves could be upgraded to a fingerless variant.

Ow and drop spell cascade in simulacrums. the added area width isnt worth the dps loss. exchange it with controlled destruction and your see a dps increase. at the loss of a area coverage ofcourse.

I myself am useing inspiration support in conjunction with cyclone and CwC support. but im still debating if its better then cold penetration.

You can click on my profile to see how i setup my tree and gear. Current busy shuffling resists around, and playing with some other stuff, hence the absence off rings. flasks are my weak point, havent done much to buy some yet. which is a mistake ill rectify tomorrow.
Editado por útlima vez por Nathoriney en 11 abr. 2020 11:35:26
Just completed the build. Having a lot of fun picking and rolling cluster jewel and the passive skill tree is really creative.

I don't have Awakened spell cascade, and the map clear speed is not that fast and something laggy(Singapore realm just almost unplayable these day), but it's actually as OP said you facetanking and rolling everything include all endgame boss and all you do is press left key with your cyclone.

You need some investment to your gears to actually feels better in single target, and at least level 91 or 92 to passing your major skill-tree(if you want to try the cluster jewel version).

It's not that easy to full clear a juicy map within the delirium countdown, I will suggest use the delirium orb and juice your map without worry the timer.

This is a very unique and fun build, and it's worth trying some int/dex stacking build this league with all the new cluster and unique jewel we get.
Hi guys i have this astramentis with tranquility annointed and im selling it for 1 ex if anyone need. the astramentis alone costs like 70c and 2 golden oils are 1 ex so its cheaper for you. if anyone wants to buy it just pm me. ign: Annierium

I just manage to beat my first sim 20/20 (2 death at lvl 20 boss). here is my gear:

Spoiler

Int:2522, ES: 7866 tooltip damage:19647 PoB damage: 74285 ES leech: 1022

just 1 question, does the wave end on certain timer or it will end when you kill all enemies?
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 11 abr. 2020 15:21:37
Because i didn't post a Sirus 8 video yet, here is a fast kill one done these days:

Corona_Madness vs Sirus AA8 - Delirium league

"
CaptainCix escribió:
Hi guys i have this astramentis with tranquility annointed and im selling it for 1 ex if anyone need. the astramentis alone costs like 70c and 2 golden oils are 1 ex so its cheaper for you. if anyone wants to buy it just pm me. ign: Annierium

Sold

Assuming you are running Skitterbots already for the chill and shock, would it better for dps to keep the utility/arcane surge vortex link as is or switch it to an actual 4L like vortex, bone chill, elemental focus, efficacy?
As we see those cold to the core/prismatic heart/ widespread destruction clusters prices has rised so terrible. i see guys also fossil craft cluster jewels, do you think we also could get good benefits of that method?
currently cheapest that kind of jewel is 16 ex so for me i dont think it is worth it.
very very close to 13 stacks of loot on Canyon 100% delirium

i didnt record it because was just an 27% pack size Map ;/

Double beyond (map+map device)
Alva Incursions Mission
Gilded scarab : Harbringer+Strongboxes+Breach
Metamorph spawn
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 12 abr. 2020 5:54:51
With amazing gear I feel this build can do everything but what I could achieve with around 20 ex budget?

I basically killed everything in this game except Sirus 8 (Im just downranking the fight to 5 because its just too frustrating to lose all the grind for nothing). I hate this fight and I admit Im realy bad at it (uber elder was for me like 10x easier just because I was able to see whats going on). Just cant see shiit here and Im dying to random things.

Could this build at 20 ex carry me through the fight?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional