[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I feel like I'm missing something. How are people getting resist capped? I've targeted as much resist as I can get with Int on gear and. Still using purity aura to get capped. How are people capping with no passives for resist/3+ uniques and 2 int mods on chest/helm?
"
rusty2687 escribió:
I feel like I'm missing something. How are people getting resist capped? I've targeted as much resist as I can get with Int on gear and. Still using purity aura to get capped. How are people capping with no passives for resist/3+ uniques and 2 int mods on chest/helm?

In a word, Jewels. Three Prismatic Heart notables, each one gives you 10% resists to all. It's totally normal to use the purity aura to get yourself capped for awhile. The other option is to use some nodes to head south of the scion start and easily pick up 28% to all plus a jewel socket (up to 10% more to all) for 6 passives.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
For this chest, craft 6% increased attributes then use crusader orb for increased int%? How likely will I get increased int%? If I don't get it what should I do?

Double check the exact numbers on page 187, I wanna say its 50/50 chance but scroll back and check to be sure.

If you miss just keep trying, you can still do all the content in flat INT head and chest without the %s while you farm/try your luck.

I would need to buy another armor right?
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
For this chest, craft 6% increased attributes then use crusader orb for increased int%? How likely will I get increased int%? If I don't get it what should I do?

That's an ilvl 84+ chest, so you have a 4/13 chance to hit a %increased int affix with a Crusader orb.

Regardless, you'll still be able to craft 6% increased attributes and use it even if you miss out on the %int. It's still a usable chest (though a 50+ int chest with an open suffix and good ES would be better.)

Crafting is all about spending currency and crying in your beer.
"
JCOH35 escribió:

Just dropped my 1st 5 passive one, 23 exalted, holy crap =).

Grats! Enjoy the feeling! Sold mine for 25ex a couple of days ago.

Welcome to having more exalts than you know what to do with. It took me quite a while to figure out what the best dps gain per exalt was of all of my choices (hint: buying large cluster jewels for 7-8ex by sniping.)

Then I sucked dry the available usable good Hubris bases trying to craft %int on them. I am 1 for 7 now (the 1 was last league.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 10 abr. 2020 23:19:01
Damn, I didn't get the increased int% but at least I got 300 more es and a bit more total int going from this chest :

to

In the future it's probably better to get a lower es chest to make it more affordable (500es before or after quality) ilvl 75-79 chest to get a better chance at increased int%?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 10 abr. 2020 23:25:05
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

In the future it's probably better to get a lower es chest to make it more affordable (500es before or after quality) ilvl 75-79 chest to get a better chance at increased int%?

It's the difference between 30.7% success chance and 50% chance (assuming you remember to ensure all 3 prefixes are present.)

The 30.7% chance gives you a potential high ES and 51+ int 18% int/attr chest. The 50% chance gives you a somewhat less ES and 43+ int 18% int/attr chest.

It's really a function of what you can find for sale -- I'd search for both flavors of chests.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

It's the difference between 30.7% success chance and 50% chance (assuming you remember to ensure all 3 prefixes are present.)

The 30.7% chance gives you a potential high ES and 51+ int 18% int/attr chest. The 50% chance gives you a somewhat less ES and 43+ int 18% int/attr chest.

It's really a function of what you can find for sale -- I'd search for both flavors of chests.

Thanks. One more question for you or anyone else, is 8191-24572 icestorm tooltip dmg decent (in hideout with no flask and not using spell cascade)?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 10 abr. 2020 23:49:44
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:

Just dropped my 1st 5 passive one, 23 exalted, holy crap =).

Grats! Enjoy the feeling! Sold mine for 25ex a couple of days ago.

Welcome to having more exalts than you know what to do with. It took me quite a while to figure out what the best dps gain per exalt was of all of my choices (hint: buying large cluster jewels for 7-8ex by sniping.)

Then I sucked dry the available usable good Hubris bases trying to craft %int on them. I am 1 for 7 now (the 1 was last league.)

Ya, sadly it was gone in 3 purchases, all I do is sims, I dont even bother with maps so ive been spending money like a rapper.

With that voice (my 4th in 2 days LOL) I got the last awakened gem I needed (controlled destruction), another INT/ES split, and lv21/23% CONC gem.

But ya, just getting silly stuff pretty much now like 23/21 gems and fine tuning stuff.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 11 abr. 2020 0:22:52
"
rusty2687 escribió:

Ya the x3 prismatic hearts are 100% manditory, what I do ontop of those is 1 high resist on my head, 1 on my hands, and then I get the bulk of my resistances on my rings.

You dont really have room on the chest so you wanna go heavy on the rings, I even gave up 11 INT on one to get mine situated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional